This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All Stars II [Confessionals]

Topic » S6 All Stars II..

1974 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Eoin (Eoin) Confessional EP:2

So I land on the beach, knowing many friends, some from my season, some winners and some of my good friends on the site, all of which reside in the other tribes :)

I am left with people who i have 0 connections with and I have the biggest target due to being a winner, so that's just great.

When I saw it was a double tribal, I thought, oh yay, swap coming up, I was disappointed. I stay marooned on this perfectly functional tribe, while I'm the cog for another machine, that needs discarded to be efficient.

Ethan (Brittney) - I approached them, and we've yet to have a conversation. Hey, maybe it means they aren't like the other 16 people in the game and over playing the shit out of it.

James (J2999) - We've talked, they're a gamebot = boring. I can't remember a single thing we talked about but possibly a vote.

Jesse (JesseM) - My in, my hope, but I've heard questionable things, and they aren't well liked on the site, although that might be for certain allegations, lets hope he's on team L.

Joel (JoelW55) - Bland, maybe an in. But I don't care about them long term.

People i would have liked on my tribe:
Tim (lionsden121) - GBNF <3, like already losing allies so really? But I honestly can't say I'm shocked, Tim is a grower ;), nobody likes the penis when it's flaccid, it needs time to get hard, and Tim never got hard.

Basically this whole tribe
Brian (cfff)
Dan (dwipeouts) - Well he talked to me and said hi but then ignored me so he can low key go next.
Natasha (Blondelle)
Watermelondrea (TheEclipse)

And then...
Brady (CoachWade)
JB (_JB_)
Brandon (brandonrichie)
Kolby (ThePug)

So i'm stuck with no one i like. Oh and my inept ass, gets sent the idol by Brady and it's already gone, like i'm fucking shocked, because everyone in this game is playing too hard. Like it's fucking Christmas? But anyway's I tell my tribe it's gone so now I look like a xD gamebot. That's not me.

So to summarise:
I have 0 concrete allies.
I have a winners target.
Big player target.
No idol.

Just a fantastic premiere, hope you enjoyed this confessional, because by the looks of things, you won't be getting too much more :)

(This is my episode 1 one, do not put this as ep 2 pls)
1974 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Brian (cfff) Confessional EP:2

Hi ben! so nothing too big has  really happened but I tell you all the stuff that has happened so far. I feel I have a disadvantage because it seems that a lot of people know each other cause they all play so many group games more than me. But I think i can easily get myself into a good spot cause it seems a lot of people hate each other lol.
Anyways I really like my tribe. I am really happy to see that Joey is on my tribe. I def trust him the most. For the other three , they have all messaged me and they act like they wanna work with me. Hopefully they arent just doing that to everyone lol. I feel if my tribe loses , that dan will be the obvi target cause I think joey isnt a fan of him. But i have told dan I wanted to work with him so im not sure.

Lets talk about cross tribe alliances. Of course Jesse and I are already talking about working together once we land on the same tribe. Him me and Brady are the only ones from our season and lets be real, we arent probs gonna work with brady. lol but Jesse will probs be one of my closest ally other than Joey.

Also really random fact, Brandon is messaging me and acting all nice which I am not sure if he think he can play me, but I aint no fool lol . Ok i think this is long enough. Bye ben and hope you had a great Hanukkah :)
1973 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon (brandonrichie) Confessional EP:2

So tribal was... interesting.

Natalie came back to life forty minutes before the votes were do, because of which all hell broke loose. I had to try to convince Natalie that I was down to vote Kolby because I thought Tim gave him the idol, which wasn't true at all—Kolby is one of my closest allies in this game, even though I know he's a snake and would probably cut me if given the opportunity (bitch LOVES to pad his resume, and what better way to do that than with the blood of one of the strongest winners?). Anyways, I was under the impression that Tim's crazy ass gave Natalie the idol and that she may play it if she believed she was getting votes (which she was). So, I had a really good conversation with her and did what I thought was enough to get her to think that none of us liked Kolby. Also, I wanted to be sure that if an idol was played, Natalie's sole vote for Kolby would send him home. I love him, but if he were to leave I would be left with two loyal allies in Keizo and Tyler in the majority and a free idol flush that would leave it back up for grabs and most likely to be found by yours truly. Of course, none of this actually went to plan as Natalie voted for me for some reason. I mean, weird flex but okay. I don't know why she did this—maybe she knew I was lying and just wanted to spite me or thought she had the votes to take me out—but whatever. If anything it just made me look like less of a threat because I've already received votes, which should partially alleviate one of the biggest fears that everyone has about me: that I'm a huge social threat and am able to manipulate people.

Tyler really pissed me off. We were literally on call with Keizo during the Natalie fiasco and we all agreed to keep our votes on Natalie (we knew that it would be safer to put a vote on Kolby—he wasn't online and if Natalie played an idol, worst case scenario it would be a tie between Natalie and whoever Natalie voted for—but decided that it was best to just keep four votes on Natalie because we didn't want to isolate Kolby next round, ESPECIALLY since he has the idol. Big no-no. This was a risky play but I successfully called Natalie's bluff and kept all of us safe. The only thing is, Tyler voted for Kolby behind my back in order to "protect the alliance." TYLER! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PROTECT THE ALLIANCE WHEN KOLBY IDOLS ONE OF US OUT NEXT ROUND? Headass. I love Tyler to death but he's already showed me that he's unreliable. He was paranoid as fuck last round, kept asking me if I was telling the truth to him, AND lied to me about his vote. I'm playing it off like it doesn't really matter to me, but in reality I'm furious. Anyone who saw Nicaragua knows that I am the type of player who does not like surprises—I WILL cut off the weakest link in my alliance in order to keep the rest of the team strong. So Tyler better get his act together, because even though he's really cool (and super cute) I am willing to cut him if he keeps acting out.

I think we'll be safe this round. Tyler scored a ridiculous 10million on the challenge, which like... how? I just.. okay. Not complaining. This will give me time to sort of blend back into the scene and build my relationships with people. I don't want to be playing too aggressively at the beginning since people know how strong I am. Right now I'm just gonna hang on the beach and chill. I'm feeling pretty good as of now!
1973 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Dan (dwipeouts) Confessional EP:2

Brandon's an annoying bitch. I'll give you more details later
1973 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Ethan (Brittney) Confessional EP:2

So I'm still liking my tribe rn, and I'm glad in this season I'm probably not gonna stand out as a challenge threat which is usually where I fail. I'm trying to build up relationships with everyone on my tribe and I think it's going okay. No one has made an official alliance that includes me though so idk if they're all dragging their feet on this one or if I'm really on the outside and don't know it yet.

Eoin and I talked a bit about who we like on the tribe and we both kinda share the feeling that Joel is the least connected person and it felt like an unspoken "we'll target him first" agreement.. which we'll see how things go when we actually do go to tribal but I'm not entirely feeling like that's a great idea. Eoin also couldn't make the first challenge and wanted to do this challenge so he could prove himself and promptly got the lowest score on the tribe. Certainly not a bad score at all but it was only evidence of him not being totally inactive as opposed to showing any challenge skill lol

Jesse is also like completely showing he hasn't changed at all from what I remember of him and what people have said about him. Cringe inducing to say the least. He's called me a "New Yorka" like three times at this point and said he LOVES "a good New Yorka". He asked if I was straight and it's like ya I'm a straight dude dabbling on the edge of gender faking on a reality show website like please use common sense here I'm a f*g. He told me I could be his "#showmance #powercouple" and I'm going along with it with much less enthusiasm than him but like... what am I gonna say "fuck outta here you dirty creep I'm voting you out asap"? Nah I gotta be cool and let him say what he wants to say so that he gives me info while he's still here
1973 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (UnicornChicken) Confessional EP:2

So I may have kissed one too many giraffes in the immunity challenge and scored over 10 million points. No big deal, I just single handedly beat every tribe's score with just my own points. I knew I had to go big because we had one tribe member (and potentially two) who couldn't submit and I was not going to tribal again. I talked a big game last time about how I'm going to show people what I'm made of in the immunity challenge... I just totally overdid it. They say you shouldn't kiss and tell, well honey I kissed and Ben told EVERYONE. Now all eyes are on me as the biggest challenge threat, I really need to cool my jets in the next challenge so I can shake that off. I'm just the quirky Australian who is exceptionally good at that one flash game...

I definitely had a plan if we were going to tribal though. So at the moment Brandon has us totally believing that Kolby has the Lumad tribe idol (which we know is a straight up LIE)! And after our 3-1-1 vote we had discussed what we would tell Kolby. So what really happened is Natalie voted for Brandon, and I chickened out and changed my vote to Kolby last minute. Well now our fake story is that I voted for Brandon and Natalie voted Kolby. That way it distances Brandon and I in other people's eyes and we can sell the Brandon vs Tyler narrative to Kolby... but really he would go home. This would be so much easier if we could just vote his ass out. But no, I gotta pretend like Kolby has the idol and spin around in circles and touch my toes for an easy vote.

Back to Brandon though, does he know we're playing Survivor?! He's treating this like the damn Bachelor! I get a rose, Jesse gets a rose, Keizo gets a rose and I don't even know who else he's giving damn roses to. His magical powers of seduction are only working a little... but I will never let my guard down around him. He's a sweet lad, but every time he says something cheesy or romantic I can feel him buttering me up just so he can push me down the slip n' slide of doom later on. I will always be ready to make a move against him. I don't mean to sound heartless, but I truly believe he is a sociopathic monster who is only selling me this showmance crap to secure a clean sweep of this game. All stars leave their feelings at the door, but I'm not so sure Brandon had any feelings to begin with.
1973 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) Confessional EP:2

Hooray we won...there's not much to say...well i guess we can say that i have a pretty good deal with Brandon and Tyler... plus i have a deal with Dan. One with Brady. And i'm on good terms with Jesse... for now i feel pretty safe... Just waiting peacefully for swap where i can end up in the same tribe with everyone above haha...Yeah not happening...
1973 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Game Update
-----------------

Brady (CoachWade) has found the Palawan Hidden Immunity Idol.

Advantages
--------------
Brandon (brandonrichie) - Idol Nullifier

Idols
------

Ethan (Brittney) - Badjao Hidden Immunity Idol
Kolby (ThePug) - Lumad Hidden Immunity Idol
Brady (CoachWade) - Palawan Hidden Immunity Idol

Unclaimed
-------------

Tumadock Hidden Immunity Idol
1973 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Jesse (JesseM) Confessional EP:2

Hey Ben! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! I sure did, especially since I sat out of the immunity challenge. You should know that me sitting out was all STRATEGY. ;) I mean SOMEONE had to sit out on my tribe and it could have gone to random chatzy like the other tribe but I think that me volunteering to sit out and be a cheerleader for my tribe will help my game. I was a dominant player last time I played, you even called me the leader of my alliance and I was a challenge threat, winning immunity round after round. I hope that sitting out of the challenge will hide my performance abilities even though we both know I suck at puzzles lol... I think it all comes down to perceptions and if people PERCEIVE me as someone who is friendly hopefully they decide to keep me around?  Another reason I wanted to sit was because I feel like everyone on my tribe talks to everyone and I am really not sure who will be voted out first, especially since someone has the idol. With me sitting out, if we had lost I wouldn't have been the cause of it and someone else could have been blamed and voted out instead. So yeah, me sitting out was all part of my strategy. Was it a good one? Time will tell... In other news, I am SOOO happy with the tribe that lost immunity. JB and YoundAndReckless both ignored me when I spoke to them so they can both go, lol, and Brady has lied to me in the past and Qaz hasn't made an effort in talking to me. I have friends on the other tribes ( Brandon/Foxy/Unicorn on Lumad) (Cfff and haycslair on Tumadock) so glad that they are safe. Can't wait for the live immunity challenge tomorrow at 5! I have a feeling that you will do a switcharoo on us since you didn't talk about people sitting out... but I skyped the Badjao chat... I think playing dumb and not letting people know how smart I really am may work to my benefit, haha until next time!
1973 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Voting Confessional EP:2

So my vote tonight is going to go to JB.

The reason why is because that I think it is the best for my game. Even though me and JB have talked, I think that voting him out will be beneficial for me and Qaz's relationship. The person I'm closest to on my tribe is Qaz and he's the one I want to play the game with.

JB seems to be voting for Erik tonight and it seems like Erik is definitely voting for JB so me ad Qaz seemed to be the middle man for this vote. I feel like I ultimately do have a better relationship with JB but Erik hasn't gotten to talk to me because he's clearly very busy so I'll cut him a little bit of slack.

I also think that we need Erik for challenges because we can't afford to lose another one. I'm trying to go to the least amount of tribal councils as possible and JB sucked ass at that last challenge.

I'm probably taking a risk because I am putting my eggs in Qaz's basket in case we do go to another tribal but Qaz has told me that he wants me to be his duo in this game and I am trusting him on it. So even if we were to lose again, I really don't think Qaz would vote me out over Erik. Even if something went wrong, I'll at least have my idol to fall back on.

So I feel safe for tonight's tribal council and I personally just want it to be over and I hope that my tribe can win the next challenge. We're starting the All Stars season off big by voting out a winner early and I'm hoping my other allies Eoin, Natasha and Brandon don't get sketchy of me for voting out a winner but I'll just try and repair that with them if I have to.

I said I wanted to work with winner but I didn't mean all of them so sorry JB but you're signed, sealed and delivered.
1973 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal #3 (Palawan) Votes
-------------------------------

JB - Erik
Erik - JB
Qaz - JB
Brady - JB

Summary
-----------

Overall, I'm a bit surprised it was JB as I felt him and Brady were a good duo.  I think the shot should've been taken at Qaz just because he'll likely realign with Brandon and we don't need another Nicaragua.  My guess is Brady in the long game is going to align with Brandon too.
1973 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
**JB GETS 18TH**
1973 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Also, whoops forgot Watermelondrea's simpleton confessional.

Watermelondrea (TheEclipse) Confessional EP:2

cool tumadock didn't lose

fuck your system of sitting people and fuck the people who couldn't decide on someone to sit
1973 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:3

Ok so JB just left

I'm actually p sad about that lmao he's my right hand man in this series!!

I hope we don't have a swap, despite it being 5 vs 5 vs 4 vs 3, because I do think my tribe is great.

I'm still actually unsure if I'd be safe if we went to tribal, but Eoin, Jesse and I might be a trio IF needed? Idk?

I equally, to an extent, want a swap so I can *hopefully* be in a stronger position in the game.

Jesse is definitely my closest ally, and I know he will be throughout. IF we swap tribes, I really I stay with him.

Though, it's F17 ya can't rly get new tribes unless someone goes to exile, or if they did 2 captains pick tribe last not picked instant elim lmao.

But yeah, I'm glad we avoided first couple tribals, hope regardless of my tribe that I can continue to keep winning :P

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!