This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All Stars II [Confessionals]

Topic » S6 All Stars II..

1958 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Update
-----------------

It seems like it will be two unaminous decisions.  It seems like Natalie (OhNatalie) who is struggling of inactivity sadly will be pulled from the game.  It sucks as he was fierce player in Mongolia and well I sort of had faith and verbal confirmation he would be able to compete this season.

On the other side, it seems like Tim (lionsden121) will also be voted out unaminously as the tribe definitely doesn't seem to like him.  It might be also due to the amount of complaining he does which I find comical at times :x

Other than, that Jesse and James seem like a strong duo on Badjao and Tumadock seems to be the most cohesive of the tribes.  I think Lumad future tribal's are going to be hella fun.
1958 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Also, Brandon found the first secret advantage of the game which is the famous "Idol Nullifier" which is crazy because that was extremely fast.  Brady also found the idol nullifier ten minutes afterwards and my winner pick nearly got it.

I need to hide this shit better it looks like lol.
1958 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:1

Okay glad as crap to have won that lmao

Jesse is hands down my number 1 but I'm really unsure how votes would fall.
Eoin would've been the theoretical easy boot, but I worry they'd 3-2 Jesse or myself so I'm glad as crap we won lmao.

I really like my tribe, strong bunch!
Hope we can win more immunities :D
1958 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Game Update
-----------------

--> Tyler also finds the secret advantage, but was obviously late as Brandon already found it.
--> Tim found the Lumad Idol and is currently bartering with Lumad to see if they found his tribe idol.
--> Brady found the Badjao Idol and gave the link to Eoin to find.  However, Ethan was first to send me the link meaning he claimed the idol first.
--> Kolby is trying to go in bed with Tim right now.

Idols
------

Ethan (Brittney) - Badjao Idol

Advantages
--------------

Brandon (brandonrichie) - Idol Nullifier
1958 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Ethan (Brittney) Confessional EP:1

Oh she's back

I'm not feeling any inspiration for a confessional right now.... OTHER THAN THIS IDOL BITCH YES!!!!!!!!

I do have to give credit to Brandon for finding it and sending it to me but this shit is all mine and will only be played on me.

I also just want to like note this cast is fucking insane and there are so many people who are going to be annoying to deal with. I got super super lucky with my tribe, like these 4 might be the people I would have chosen to have on my tribe to start anyways. Eoin is like not active rn and will either be an easy first vote or like an okay person to work with. James seems okay I don't know anything about him really. Joel is nice and also not super active. Jesse is maybe the biggest problem on my tribe but I'm playing nice and hopefully I can just get rid of him easily when there's an opportunity. I don't know if he's loyal or a threat or WHAT in games but I just am not a fan of his reputation in general. But like I said overall this tribe is probably lowest on the crackhead rankings.

I'm just happy af I didn't end up with MESSES like Brandon. Natalie. Brady. Erik. Qaz. Tim. Dan. Joey.... I love Brandon and I want to work with him and Qaz but I think I'm glad we're split up to start so I can forge my own game apart from them. They're both really overbearing players and I think there's going to be A LOT of clashes in this game involving them so if I'm not associated with them from day 1 for having been part of their tribes and voting with them then that's great.
1957 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) Confessional EP:1

**Voting Confessional**

I feel really good in my tribe cause i'm on good terms with everyone and that's surprising... it's the first time that i can actually enjoy talking with my tribe...oh right and there's this Natalie inact... soo it's not a hard vote this time around... bye bye not going to miss ya

With that being said i vote Natalie
1957 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon (brandonrichie) Confessional EP:1

The bitch is back... again!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HarmfulRichFlea-size_restricted.gif

For those of you who don't remember me, my name is Brandon and I am the winner of Bigben's Survivor Season 4: Nicaragua. During my first season I was ruthless, outspoken and authoritative, all of which scared the rest of my castaways into not going against me. I was able to win several immunity challenges, find numerous idols and advantages and call the shots of every vote come the merge and still be left alone. That was my ideal style of gameplay, sort of like a mob boss.

Coming into this season, I know that I cannot play the same way. If I come out of the gates strong and try to pull strings, it will remind my other contestants what I'm capable of and amplify the already-enormous target on my back. No, not this time. If I want a chance, I'm going to have to play an under-the-radar game. And thankfully, with a cast of big personalities that should be easy. My strategy for the pre-merge is to lay low, gather information, and get along with people. One of my biggest strengths in my daily life is connecting with other people, which I don't think a lot of my fellow castaways will be expecting given my boisterous reputation. It's already been going really well. For starters, I'm coming into this game with relationships already formed with Qaz, Ethan, Kolby, Erik, and Natasha, all of which except for Erik I consider myself very close with. There were a few people that I played with before and didn't have the best relationships with but have been able to (hopefully) win over due to my long break from Tengaged, including Keizo, Clair, Brady and Tim. And lastly, I've already started cultivating relationships with Eoin, Jesse, Tyler, Brian and Dan. I feel like I have enough connections to have a viable amount of power in the game while not too many to where I would appear as a dominant social threat, which is right where I want to be. 

I know that I have a target on my back for being a winner. I know that I have a target on my back for being a villain. Hell, I have a target on my back for being ME. But I'm not here to lose. I've got a long, LONG ways to go, but I am going to do everything I can to win this thing one more time. Get ready America. Grab some popcorn and glue down those wigs because a hurricane is brewing in the Philippines this winter.
1957 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon (brandonrichie) Confessional EP:1

So I've kind of been the biggest hoe on the island so far and.. I'm having a great time with it, honestly. Both Jesse and Tyler have been flirting with me a bit. Jesse is.. really gross, to say the least. He has sent some really cute things but has also gone way over the top and made me uncomfortable. Here are some excerpts from our conversations:
-Cute: "you make my heart beat faster / and you make me feel butterflies / and I actually enjoy talking to you"
-Ehhh: "I think i'm in withdrawal, I NEED to hear your voice, you are like a drug :X"
-GOODBYE: Jesse, 10:07 PM yeah fuck it, I rather be fucking you tbh

I'm going to keep flirting with Jesse and hopefully get him to be a human shield for me. He's a huge name, good at challenges, and a strategic powerhouse. I'm hoping that once we merge he is sort of the kingpin of our alliance and I'll be his little queen. We all know that in chess the queen is the one of the real power anyways. God is a woman and she is here.

Tyler, on the other hand, is such a sweet guy. I really, really like him. He's so genuine and kind, and that accent doesn't hurt. I don't know what it is about him, but I really trust him and want to go far with him. If that's what kills me this game I'm going to feel like a dumbass, but something is just telling me to trust him. I'm going to beat my own ass if he plays me. I'll probably just scramble my password and log out forever, goodbye. Will Brandon Richie actually get into a showmance this season? We'll fucking see. Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode.

Also, I found a secret advantage! It's an idol nullifier, which is just HILARIOUS because on Nicaragua I lied and told everyone I had a nullifier and didn't which allowed me to scare some people out of playing idols. But now I really have one and I feel GREAT about it. This is almost better than having an idol if I play it right. I just need to make sure that this doesn't get out so that I am able to play it right—if this information gets in the wrong hands, the idol can get passed around and will reduce the power of my advantage. So, I'm only going to tell my closest ally, Qaz, about it. I maaaay end up telling Tyler about it, but I want to build up our relationship a little bit more before I make that big of a decision. But he's so cute he's making it hard for me not to.

Also we're voting out Natalie because she's a fucking flop and has been gone for 3 days. Like, bye girl. Also I feel really safe on my tribe. Tim told everyone he found the idol for my tribe, so I made the move of reconnecting with Tim and telling him "I don't want the idol, I just want you to be safe!" Bitch I don't care if you're safe I just want that idol. He told me that he will give it to me if I can keep him safe, which obviously is not going to happen, and I tell him that I'm down to help him. I'm hoping that if he THINKS I tried helping him he'll still give it to me, and if he doesn't give it to me I'm aligned with everyone left on my tribe after Natalie leaves so I don't really care. Every single person on my tribe feels closer to me than any of the other people which puts me in a great spot. I'm just hoping we don't go to Tribal again because I NEED soldiers for my eventual army and I cannot afford to lose anymore this early. So between tribal and the next challenge I have arranged for my tribe to participate in some hot yoga to pump us up. Let's. Get. This. Bread.
1957 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (UnicornChicken) Confessional EP:1

So we lost the immunity challenge... mostly because I slept in and missed it. My crappy sleeping schedule finally caught up to me. I can't believe I flopped the first day of All Stars. There is also a little bit of idol panic going around since Tim supposedly found the Lumad tribe idol. Brandon is trying to smooth talk him into giving it up. The paranoia has started and having that idol could flip the game on its head on the first vote. It's all in the back of our minds, what if we take out a big player now? I thought that if I got the idol I'd play it on myself because I do not feel safe. But the plan seems to be to vote Natalie... so what if I played the idol on Natalie and voted for Brandon or Kolby!? Too bad I don't have it, otherwise I could make that decision. I almost forgot - I FOUND AN ADVANTAGE!! Too bad someone else beat me to it... there was just an empty wrapper. So the advantages are in play and anyone could have it.

Right now it seems pretty clear that it's either me or Natalie going home. I've only made strong connections with Brandon and I truly believe that he would vote me out in a heartbeat. All the flirting and the heart emojis in the world won't stop me from cutting him, so why would it be any different for someone who already won this game? So I guess while I'm here I'll have as much fun as I can, because really this time around is all about having fun for me. If I go home first because I trusted the wrong people and didn't play too hard, that's fine. But if I make it through this vote I'm probably gonna straight up win the game. If I just put that out into the universe, the universe might put out for me... I would totally bang the universe tbh.
1957 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:1

I- I- just think this series is constant disappointment and misery for me. I should've known that when a literal fucking hurricane took me out the previous time. I get my hopes up, only for them to be crushed, shattered and destroyed in front of me time after time. Which means, welcome back to a confessional full of me complaining, bitching, and pouting.

The cast is full of names, a plethora of people that genuinely make me want to find the nearest bridge and jump off. Then there's a couple good ones, but they're absolutely psychotic. Which says a lot about me, the people I like here are Brandon, Erik, Brady & Dan. All four probably have multiple personality disorders. They did that.

I'm on some tribe 'Lumad' which should just be called losers. I immediately looked and thought, huh, this is probably the group of people he cast last- we were really close to being rejected and escaping this hell.

Chickenboy, whose name is Tyler (That's a name I just wouldn't trust; it gives me 'Redneck who hits his wife' vibes.) but he's from Australia, so that's.. Dangerous? These people can watch out for all those spiders, snakes, kangaroos and survive + they descended from convicts. What else is he capable of? It's just not a good look for him. I'll be keeping both eyes on him.

Next, we have my new husband, sorry Andrew- I already filed for a divorce babe. Please just sign the bottom, kiss kiss. Brandon, which we have a ton of history, and it also involves Tim. My first game, Tim's first game & I believe Brandon's first game were all in the same season, Bennett's Yangudi Rassa, which, I fucked over Tim exposing his cross tribe alliance with me Pre-Merge, Brandon then blindsided me with an idol early merge and went on to get 3rd. Flashforward months later, was All Stars of that series where all of us returned. Them two being at each others throats, even accusations of sexual harassment were thrown around! And I played the middle of each side, knocking people down back and forth. Finally the two of them going back-to-back early merge. That's our backstory. Which will most definitely probably come back around sooner or later.

Brandon is great though, he's an amazing player and down the road I'll have to watch out for him but right now we're solid. I think we have pretty much the same opinions on the majority of the cast & outlook so I see our goals pretty much lining up.

Then Keizo, or Jakub, or Furry. I saw his name, and picture, and thought I'd have gauged my eyes out from more than two sentences with him. But surprisingly I liked him? I laid groundwork with him, we talked about video games and the like for awhile already & I even questioned if he is a furry or not, I'm still curious. OwO.

Oh... Then there's Natalie. Three days inactive, hopefully stays that way. We attempted to raise our white flag up at the challenge and request a LIVE Tribal Council to just put her ass back from where she came from but Ben was having none of it. We already had majority too!!!!

And finally me, The King, The Legend, The God... ThePug. I hope you know I'm serious. I'm not joking even an ounce. I'm literally the reincarnation of Christ. Kolby Christ. Amen. I just really want a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino but it's 1:00AM in the morning. I bet Tim drinks his coffee black. Disgusting.

Obviously we lost the first challenge, badly, literally look at our tribe. I don't ever get a place on the good, challenge-winning tribe. These other castaways are riding in the newest Tesla model wearing designer clothing and Lumad is shopping in the discount section in Walmart.

So, Tim randomly comes into the main chat 'I found the Lumad Idol' I'm gonna announce it to the whole entire world because I'm unstable, and not mentally well. Which obviously meant, ugh, I have to unblock him. Fuck. I didn't want to do that; I really wanted to stay strong. But I grabbed my crosses and rosaries and clicked the button. An open line of communica
1957 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996

So, Tim randomly comes into the main chat 'I found the Lumad Idol' I'm gonna announce it to the whole entire world because I'm unstable, and not mentally well. Which obviously meant, ugh, I have to unblock him. Fuck. I didn't want to do that; I really wanted to stay strong. But I grabbed my crosses and rosaries and clicked the button. An open line of communication was formed.

1.) I make a joke, trying to lighten the entire situation. It obviously fails, because Tim takes it seriously. So I have to say, like for the millionth time with Tim- "Oh.. that was a joke."

2.) Honesty. He says, 'Let me see who is on your tribe? Who is going home?" well, obviously- anyone with half a brain would know it'd be Natalie. The Live Tribal Council requests... The 3 day inact issue. So I say it. "Oh... It's gonna be Natalie." no response.

3.) B-b-b-barter? It comes to, basically saying, hey sis, like giiiirl, you could be going HOME, they may send you OUT, you gonna need that idol boo boo, hand it to me, and ill pass that thing back in a flash over to ya and you can save yourself. Expose me if I don't xoxoxo. Then we found out that was impossible with only being able to pass it at a challenge.

Fuck. He also said something about, if he's voted out now, he'll give it to me???? Like huh??? WHAT? I'm confused by that entire statement. Is there a polite way I can say "I hope you fucking go then" to him?

4.) Last but not least- I thought about getting on my knees. Whether that being virtually sucking dick over webcam or asking Jesus for the idol location is completely up to you to decide.

And one thing, I'm not about to do no grunt work, searching for these idols myself. You know how many first blogs there are? Nuh-uh. These bitches out here, pitter-pattering, clicking-and-clacking their keyboards searching for these things for hours. That's just not me. I'd rather spend ten minutes writing a confessional.

I'm sorry for putting you through whatever this confessional is. Please forgive me, and genuinely pray for me. I need it. I'll also take donations through GoFundMe, OnlyFans or Venmo. Thanks.
1957 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996

please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first please be first
1957 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Game Update
------------------

Kolby finds the Lumad Idol.

Idols
-------

Ethan - Badjao Idol
Kolby - Lumad Idol

Advantages
--------------

Brandon - Idol Nullifier
1957 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (UnicornChicken) Confessional EP:1

I AM GOING TO EAT SOME GLASS OR SOMETHING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM PISSED!!!! One of these trifling hoes on my tribe is LYING to me and I know it. It took so damn long, but I finally found the Lumad tribe idol. You know, the one everyone has been losing their heads over? The one nobody has been able to find except Tim on Palawan? Well I FOUND THAT DANG IDOL AND IT WAS ALREADY TAKEN! I know Brandon has it that sneaky little TOAD! He keeps joking about voting me out... I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR LITTLE REINDEER GAMES! Merry Christmas kids, you are getting a motherfucking showdown for last place under the tree this year! There's no way it's going to be as simple as voting Natalie out. Not when people have idols and are keeping secrets. I've thrown my vote onto Kolby. He's expendable to me, but if Brandon tries to show off and play the idol for Natalie so he can get me out, it'll be a 1-1 tie. I'm absolutely screwed if Kolby and Keizo are on board... there is nothing I can about that scenario. I found an advantage too late. I found an idol too late. All I have is good old fashioned gameplay and strategy to back me up. If all of this is just me being crazy... well then I can own up to my stray vote on Kolby and move on. I just freakin wish I could combine my two empty advantage wrappers to form a hidden immunity idol.

On another note; Jesse from the Eoin tribe is over stepping boundaries in so many ways! I do not know this man, he does not know me, but he thinks it's appropriate to call me babe, send me hearts and tell me he misses me. It was absolutely the last straw when he said that he was my sugar daddy. There is a clear distinction between flirting for strategy (ie Brandon and I in a 'showmance') and unwanted advances from a stranger on the internet. I am trying to play along because I might need him as an ally down the road but I really hope he gets voted out. He's flirting with Brandon too, maybe he thinks he's being smart and strategic but I am not having any of it! The worst part is, he has nothing interesting to say, I am in awe of how totally unaware this guy is.

Tribal council is looming large, and I'm trying to do everything I can to be 100% sure that I am not the one walking out of All Stars in 20th place. This vote will separate the All Stars from the All Stupids.
1957 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Dan (dwipeouts) Confessional EP:1

My first Confesssional of the season. I'm glad I'm back.So far this series generation I have not got a single.voted casted against me. Anyways I know kolby and Brady view me as a pawn Because I have had experiences with them. Although since there not on my tribe I'm not gonna worry about it. This game I've been trying my best to connect with everyone and have a good social game but I don't want to come across as obvious like Brandon's doing. Speaking of Brandon , let's talk about tryhard no life Brandon. He talks to me constant trying to put effort in to his social game. On one hand I can't blame him. I also want to have a good social game too and so you can't blame a guy for trying. You can however blame him for overdoing it. Literally will constantly messaging me like he cares about my life and such. No one earth really cares what stranger they met on the internet is doing. So if I had to guess this is probably why he won last time and he's doing the exact same thing this time. Bec why wouldn't he? It worked last time so it's guaranteed to work. Yeah but guess what no. Just Bec some works for you the first time does not mean it's gonna work again for you a second time. If I had it my way Brandon would be gone asap. But I have a feeling if he's putting a lot of effort in social connections with me. He's doing it with everyone else. Then I started to realize I've been talking to more people outside of my tribe than the people who are on my tribe. So I first start talking to Natasha. And she seems cool Natasha claimed that I was pretty decent since supposedly I was the only one on my tribe she had talked too. Now I go over to Clair Bec out of everyone on my tribe Clair was the most excited for me to see. Of course Clair and I discuss our original season right away to.bond over. The one thing that makes me distrust Clair(Bec I really do want to work together for as long as I can unless she becomes a huge threat for me) is the fact that she basically said she was hurt that I wanted her out most of the time in Mongolia. I mean I get it. In my defense I thought she wanted me out too. So if she distrust me it makes me a little less trustworthy of her. Plus she knows I'm not stupid(unlike maybe Brady and kolby).so then I try making a three person with Natasha and Clair. I first ask Clair and she goes yeah I was talking to her earlier and she said you seemed cool as well. Hmmmm. That tells me 2 things. 1. Natasha was lying to me when she said I was the first person she talked too and 2. Clair and Natasha will be closer with each other than they will be with me.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!