This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All Stars II [Confessionals]

Topic » S6 All Stars II..

1938 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:13

*flashbacks to Tim flipping on me*

Awh, the Final Seven. Where I fell from grace in South Africa, Tim deciding to put the nail in my coffin and crushing any dreams of being the victor. Sending me home. Originally heading into this vote, I believed things would go swimmingly, with Brady, Jesse, and Keizo making up the majority with me. Our goal-set to flush the Hidden Immunity Idol. Well, not mine. Of course.

But, fucking Brady Spaulding must always throw a wrench into plans. He previously mentioned to me about how he was so scared of my idol and the power it holds, fucking great? Yeah! Just tell that to the person with it. And then came to Jesse about it in the vote. Saying the same things which he relayed to me.

Something was up; I randomly begin messaging him. About how I'm nervous and potentially going to use it. He tries his best to not make it obvious, but encouraging me to. I decide to add a new lie into the game, there's secret advantages out there! So- why not say I have a Legacy Advantage from Dan? It semi-backfired with him going to tell Jesse immediately. What a little rat.

That vote turns chaotic quickly, because we seemingly can't have anything good in normal. I see, a bit of my grasp slowly being taken away. Votes are everywhere. With Brady potentially voting me, or Ethan. I know I'm receiving three, and one vote is thrown to Erik. Brady would take me out in the re-vote for sure. That means, I must play my idol.

I do my entire dance routine playing it, negating the votes I knew came for me. But why not get more out of Tribal Council? I can freely flush the merge idol, if I play mine. So I whispered a few things in Tyler's ear prior.

[1/10/2019 10:00:29 AM] Pastor Kolby: so
[1/10/2019 10:00:33 AM] Pastor Kolby: I'm the last one to vote
[1/10/2019 10:01:04 AM] Pastor Kolby: and I don't want you to feel blindsdied
[1/10/2019 10:01:27 AM] Pastor Kolby: But I'm voting you right now. I wanted to work with you in the future, but this is Erik's idea and I think it's the only way to save my ass
[1/10/2019 10:02:23 AM] Tyler A: Delicious
[1/10/2019 10:02:42 AM] Tyler A: So what's the tea from Erik then?
[1/10/2019 10:03:51 AM] Tyler A: I was fully expecting the vote from you and Brady

Then with my idol play, it tipped him over. He knew he "needed" to play it. Played into my trap perfectly, flushing his little merge idol down the drain. Brady believing it was all him, going to claiming to Jesse how much of a mastermind they are. Getting out the target, and flushing two idols. Well, sure- but Ethan was my target too and none of this would've worked with me.

I'm leaving many details out of this -- I'll probably come up with a "MISC" confessional later on, filling in some blanks. The entire thing where Erik believes I voted him and it was the truth in my little "roulette" game we played in another Viewers Lounge ect, there's still a ton left unsaid.
1938 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #15 (Kakaloka)
-----------------------------------

Brady - Erik (2x)
Erik - Brady --> Vote Stolen
Jesse - Erik
Keizo - Erik
Kolby - Erik
Tyler - Kolby
1938 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
**ERIK GETS 6TH**
1938 days ago
bigben1996
Jesse (JesseM) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

I'm heading to the finale again Benny Boy!
Let's just hope I am able to secure a spot in the final 3 this time around as I think if I make it there ANYTHING happen! :)

So Erik is out of the game. ABOUT TIME, lol.
I didn't trust him and 1/5 votes makes a difference. Plus he was good at immunities!                     I just love that the 3 people who voted me (Brandon/Ethan/Erik) were voted out 8th/7th and 6th.

Top 5 is Keizo/Kolby who have been my allies since Qaz leaving, Brady was on my original season and Tyler is someone who has been telling me all game that he wants me in the end with him as he thinks he can beat me (I'm his friend too but mainly that he can beat me, lol)

It's funny that I voted Tyler/Brady 12th and 11th and made final 5 without them wanting me out.

I am going to try my best to win final 5 immunity and more importantly redeem myself at final 4 immunity but if I don't win immunities I still don't believe that I will get 5th or 4th... this may be cocky but I believe that I will be in the final 3 because people have the impression that I am an easy beat. Hope I make final 3 and prove them wrong ;)
1937 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jesse (JesseM) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

Hey Benny Boy!
So Finale is about 26 hours away...
I have been thinking a lot. I feel that I overthink and analyze but my mind is always working..   

I am pretty sure that Tyler posted the wrong clue to the rehidden merge idol in the Enabled Final 4 Chat... so before he uses that when he makes the final 3... that he changed the colors so that we wouldn't find it, just know that I knew he would do that. I am 99.9999999% sure that he has found it already. I only spent 2-3 hours looking for it but I took his word... I was listening to music at the same time and multitasking so it's all good.

Tyler and I are the only 2 left in the game who have won individual immunity and I have a feeling Tyler will win these last 2 challenges even though I am going to do my best to win.   But even if he doesn't win final 5 immunity, he has his idol...

In the final 5 are 2 Paraguay and then 1 from each season but 3 LUMAD members are still in the game... maybe I am just being paranoid but what if Kolby/Keizo/Tyler have been all playing me all game and are really final 3... if this happens to be the case just know that I also had a feeling that this was true.

Tyler is a writer and says he has never made a final tribal council and I don't think this should be his first if I want a chance at winning. He will win the jury over with his words. Tyler NEEDS to get 5th or 4th but he probably won't, lol... Also it's VERY annoying that Kolby is getting ALL the credit when he wouldn't have been able to do it without Keizo and I's help. There is always the seen and unseen... what is seen by everyone and what appears to be obvious and then there is the unseen... the behind the scenes work that no one but you knows, and not even you know everything Benny boy ;)

But yeah Tyler and Kolby can't make the final 3 if I want a shot at winning this... I may just have to try and bring Brady and Keizo with me LOL. Brady told me about his steal a vote advantage and even though he found it he used it the way that I wanted him to, so was it really his advantage or MINE? ;) Also even though it may be best for Keizo to be in final 3 if I win final 5 or final 4 immunity I may need to throw a vote on him because I don't want him using the "no votes all game excuse in final 3"

Really hoping this season is a final 2, because Brady did have a successful idol play and has won a game in your series before so he can get 3rd and I think my best shot at winning is against Keizo...

I do know if it's a final 2 between myself and Keizo that EITHER Erik, Ethan, Brandon, Qaz 
are going to make a comment about "Well we know why Jesse is in final 2 with Keizo or something"... but before that happens let me just say that you are BITTER that I did better than you in this game and that NOTHING inappropriate was said.
Wish Erik could say the same but he can't as he said this in our group chat: "I want to call
but im sad keizo wont be there his polish accent was adorable (giggle)"
That really made me cringe and you're a creep... lol

Probably my last confessional before finale but you just never know, later!
1937 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
**Finale Assessment**

Wow!  This has been one hell of a season thus far despite the last five boots being those who voted in the minority at the Qaz tribal.  It really set the tone for the rest of the game and the minority alliance missed some opportunities with Tyler very willing to flip but the minority heading in a different direction.

Three Lumads, One Badjao, One Palawan let's look at our Final Five!

CoachWade - Brady is primed to be in a good spot for this finale.  I do believe that Kolby and Tyler are ahead of him on the threat meter.  This is good as I think everyone plans to go to the end with Jesse and Keizo with the third person being the likely winner.  I think if Brady could just win the final four immunity then he'll win this game again.  He's played a good social game with honest intentions.

ThePug - Kolby in my eyes has played the best game this season.  He's caused chaos, misdirection and has dodged so many bullets by keeping his core three together.  I think Kolby needs to win final five immunity as his time is running out.  However, we've seen Kolby in worse spots and maybe he can convince Jesse and Keizo to take out Brady before him.  His game is over though if Brady wins final five immunity.

UnicornChicken - I thought Tyler had been playing the best game at the beginning of the merge.  However, that narrative has flipped as he's been anxious to make a move and finds himself in a tough spot for the finale.  Luckily, he does have the idol so maybe he just wins that final four immunity and he's at the end. Tyler has put a ton of effort into this game but his game had diminished a decent amount due to failed attempts of flipping the script.

Foxy_Piplup - I'll be real in saying that Keizo's odds of winning are slim.  His game deserves more credit but I don't think it's a winning game.  Instead, it's a second place game and while it's impressive he hasn't received a vote.  There isn't a need to vote out Keizo.  I don't see this jury voting Keizo to win unless he pulls off one hell of a final tribal.

JesseM - Jesse is more likely to receive votes to win then Keizo.  However, that ain't saying too much.  Yes, Jesse's game will be underrated as he's been an integral part of the strategy.  However, the way he has come across socially to the jury is horrendous and I think if I was juror that I wouldn't vote Jesse to win.   Also, all the sexual stuff surrounding Jesse isn't helping his case, but I expect maybe some of the early jury members could vote him.

PREDICTIONS
----------------

5th: Brady
4th: Kolby
**Final Tribal**
3rd: Keizo
2nd: Jesse
1st: Tyler
1936 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (UnicornChicken) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

Finale day is fast approaching! Like a choo choo train, full steam ahead towards us and we're all tied to the railroad tracks. Things went terribly for me at last tribal, AGAIN! The plan was foolproof and advantage proof! Kolby was going home under every circumstance! Brady freaked out because Kolby made him think he was getting voted out. So to avoid our split vote going wrong I put my vote onto Kolby, to make it 3 votes Kolby, 1 vote Brady and 2 votes whoever Kolby and Brady targeted. So at tribal council, when Brady stole the 1 vote for him and put it on Erik, I couldn't help but laugh. It was still going to be 3-3 and Kolby would be sent home on the re-vote! Oh, what a joyous occasion! But of course not... Jesse and Keizo flipped without telling me and voted out Erik! THEY LET KOLBY INTO THE FINALE! THEY DID THIS! Kolby is in the final 5 and my plans of making it to the end with Erik and Jesse went up in flames. Now I'm not so sure Jesse is being honest about wanting to take me to the final 3. I know he is close with Brady and he has been working with him, but he has been downplaying it to everyone including me. So after blindsiding me to protect Brady, it's made me wonder if I really do have a shot at the final 3 if I don't win that final 4 immunity. I have to use every angle I can, but damn this is going to require some faith, trust and pixie dust!

If I don't get a chance to do another confessional during all the shenanigans it has been real. Sometimes a little too real, because I have given so much to this game. I'm so close that I need to win! If you've ever seen videos of Janis Joplin performing live; that's how I play Survivor. She feels the music and it just moves through her body and you can hear her soul in every word. Well I feel the game, and it's ups and downs. I move my body to the rhythm and I play to the beat of the game. It's not about logic and strategy, and relationships. It's about passion and listening to the spirit deep within you! It knows more than your thinking brain will ever know. If I'm honest I do feel a little hopeless right now. I know I will win if I'm in that final 3. But these people will never let me get there. I've had a few good immunity wins, but they were never because I was the fastest, or the smartest or the most dedicated. They were because I was the savviest or the luckiest.

I will aim for the stars. At least if I miss I will end up on the moon. Or perhaps I will find myself somewhere nobody else has ever gone before!
1936 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

Omg the Fire is running through my veins for tonight and omg do I want to win so badly. The last time I sent a full confessional was at the f8 where Brandon left so I just kind of want to recap things from there. Basically the reason why I had to take Brandon out was because I found out from Kolby that he was again lying to me. He wanted me to vote Kolby so I’d look like a idiot when in actuality he was voting Jesse which I knew about. However, I knew Jesse couldn’t go so me, keizo, Kolby and Jesse just basically hatched a plan to finally get Brandon out to blindside him because we knew Tyler would be voting for Kolby so we knew we didn’t need his vote. Luckily my girl Jesse stayed and Brandon left 4-3-1 and I beat his ass again lol. He can call himself a legend all he wants to and I mean he was the last winner standing but there is a reason why I seem to always outlast him so you be the judge on who the better player is Brandon haha.

Anyways, my girl Jesse won immunity at the f7 and she fucking killed that endurance comp. This was good because it gave me options to either vote for Kolby, Tyler or Ethan. My goal was to just keep Kolby around for the f6 because I knew that if he left then I’d be in trouble so me and Jesse came up with a plan to have Kolby play his idol and we’d get Ethan out because Ethan seemed to be very well liked with the jury. He was also good at challenges so we basically had a genius plan. Kolby pushed for Tyler but on this vote me and Jesse overpowered him. The reason why I wanted Ethan gone was because he also lied to me a lot and Tyler seemed like he was more of a lone wolf who’d always vote Kolby in the future which is what I needed. However, Kolby then dropped a bomb on me that he had a legacy advantage which made me worry even more about having him be in the f6 and I was like oh shit Jesse should we vote him out. I was having doubts that he could really go on a run and win. However, he was still an ally of mine and I knew I needed him in the game regardless and he was also dead set on playing his idol so any thought of me blindsiding him with it was basically vanished. The crazy thing was though that Tyler played his idol and totally wasted it so it was like a hatrick for me and Jesse because we got rid of two idols and our primary target.

For this next vote Tyler won immunity again which I was bummed about because I wanted to win so I could get the clue to the new hidden immunity idol because I knew that Kolby couldn’t find that. The crazy thing was though that I didn’t find the idol but I actually found an advantage that was placed 8 days prior. I really figured that someone already found it but nobody did and I ended up getting a vote steal but it could only be played at this tribal. Basically me and Jesses plan was that she’d put her vote on Kolby with Tyler and Erik and that I’d put my 2 votes on keizo and that I’d steal Kolbys vote. This way Kolbys advantage was flushed and Keizo would go home who was the next biggest threat to me. But things changed in an instant when I heard from Kolby that I was being targeted. I was a little reluctant at firsts cause I knew he was desperate but Tyler then told jesse in quotes that there was a plan to put votes on me so I confronted Tyler and Erik about it and they finally told me that it was true. Their plan was to split votes on Kolby and me and then I’d go home if Kolby really did have a advantage and I wasn’t risking this at all. Tyler basically expected me to be fine with it and I’m like no I’m not okay with it you dumbass. So Erik told Jesse that he planned on voting me and ignoring me for the rest of the game cause he said I was being annoying so when Kolby and jesse brought up Erik’s name I went along with it. I did try and push for keizo but they wouldn’t do it so I just decided to throw my 2 votes on Erik and steal his vote even though I did think about putting one vote on keizo just so I could ruin his zero vote argument but I just decid
1936 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996

I decided against throwing a vote on keizo just because I wanted to play it safe and ensure that Erik would go home and luckily he did. Kolby didn’t have a legacy advantage after all but I give him props on that lie cause it was actually very believable lol. I felt like a idiot for falling for it. However, once I found out that I was a contingency plan then I knew that Kolby couldn’t leave 6th because then it’d basically ensure that I’d leave right after him. If Kolby went I knew I’d be risking a lot because I knew that I’d basically be the next one out the door so it really serves no purpose of me voting him out just to please other people and once again Tyler was on the wrong side of another vote lol.

Over the course of the next few days I really have tried to find this idol. I feel like I don’t necessarily need it but I just need to make sure that Kolby doesn’t find it because then he’d be one challenge away from winning this game. However, this idol is literally so much harder to find than the last one and it’s literally impossible. I really don’t think anyone has spent as much time looking as I have been so I think that nobody has the idol at this point. I don’t think Kolby has it either because he’s trying to pitch to me that I’ll be next after him. He said that I should prevent that from happening by saving him to let me and him battle it out at the f4 challenge where whoever lost between us 2 would get fourth. It feels good to know that Kolby thinks so highly of my game but I know that he has to go at f5 if possible.

I talked to Tyler today and he seemed to be down for a f3 with me, him and Jesse which is perfect for my game. I think that I personally could beat both of them in a f3 so my plan is to just get there with them. I think that even if Kolby does win the f5 challenge that I’ll still be safe because Tyler said that he’d be willing to get rid of keizo and even if keizo were to have an idol then Tyler would go home due to Kolby voting him.

And then at f4 my plan is to send Kiezo home because I think he’d be the most likely person to beat me in a FTC. However, I really think that I have a good argument at Final tribal as long as I’m not sitting next to Kolby so I think I’m in a good spot right now. The only thing that could screw up my game is the idol and the immunity challenges. If keizo and Kolby don’t win and they don’t have an idol then I really see myself winning this game. Tyler has been in the minority too much and Jesse has just started fights with everyone and she had a easier road so hopefully at the finale my plans can all fall into place.
1936 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996

This game has truly been a 10.0 earthquake from the start. This game has been a rollercoaster with so many twists and turns and I’m so honored to have made finale night and I’m so fucking close to making history and coming the first person to win in both generations.

Coming into this all star season I was really hesitant to see how well I’d be able to perform with the best of the best because in gen one I got out very early on an all returnee season. I also felt like I had a lot to prove this time because I was the second worst all star in terms of placement and I really wanted to change that. I had a rough road and I started out on a bad tribe in the beginning but I was able to make it through and I also was able to play an idol.

I felt like I did a lot better at making good social connections this season as well because I was always talking cross tribes this time where I didn’t do that last time. This season though became epic especially once the merge hit. There were players with huge personalities and I didn’t know how I’d do.

The merge barely hit though and I was already thrown a curveball and my name was being brought up super early. However, every time my name came up I always knew because of my social connections and I was able to avoid getting the boot time and time again. My name was always up there but I used my idol correctly to stay and I also was barely able to escape by the next 2 tribals where I was apart of big blindsides. People clearly saw me as a huge threat at the merge because my name was always a target but I was able to deflect that and I adapted to things as they were happening. I certainly didn’t expect to get 16 votes this season. Everybody in the cast has also wrote my name down except for Kolby and they still weren’t able to get rid of me. I think that’s a testament to how strong my game was because I was able to overcome all those obstacles and I might have even set a record for votes this season lol.

I was certainly never following in Kolbys shadows though at all this season. At the end of the day, I was my own individual and I did what was best for my game. At the f8 I exposed Kolby for being the mastermind which I think woke people up a little bit and I obviously did something right cause I got the target off of me and onto him and I’ve yet to receive a single vote since f9. I think it should also be noted that every single person I voted for at the merge went home that night except for the f12. I know Kolby has the same statistic but Kolby has a huge target on his back heading into this finale and I don’t so I obviously have been doing something right and I’ve also been able to dodge idols and take part in major blindsides and I also found a vote steal at the very end.

This season was a toll but I’ve fought my ass off this entire time and I think I’ve proved that I was a worthy all star. I think I’ve done a lot in this game that a lot of people don’t know about and if I can get Kolby and keizo out at f5 and f4 then those our two huge moves for me that I think will definitely win me this season.

I love that I made finale night but I’m not done yet and anything but a victory is a disappointment for me so I’m going to fucking bring it. There’s 15 mins before the finale and I’m still going to look for that fucking idol.
1936 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Tyler (UnicornChicken) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

It's probably best that Kolby won final 5 immunity. I still know I'm safe, and if he doesn't win final 4 immunity there is no way anyone will keep him. Okay. Okay. This is all moving so fast and I'm leaving behind little trails of poop as we go because I am scaredddddddd! I think I can do this. I'm gonna wiinnnnnnnnn!
1936 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #16 (Kakaloka)
------------------------------------

Brady - Keizo
Jesse - Tyler
Keizo - Brady
Kolby - Brady
Tyler - Brady

Tyler plays idol and negates a vote.

Tribal Council #17 (Kakaloka)
------------------------------------

Jesse - Tyler
Keizo - Tyler
Kolby - Tyler
Tyler - Keizo
1935 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
**BRADY GETS 5TH + TYLER GETS 4TH**
1935 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Jury Vote Confessionals
-----------------------------

Dwipeouts - My jury vote goes to I don't know I guess Kolby

Haycsclair - I LOVE YOU!  I vote Jesse

Qazwdxedc - I vote kolby “I’m not a fan of any of your games, but I think you best represent winning an all star season out of the three”

Blondelle - "Kolby" I never knew you in this game, and I can't say that you earned my vote. Rather, the two men next to you simply lost their chances at it. I have no other option - I hope you wear the title well.

Brandonrichie - I vote Kolby

Brittney - I vote kolby. I really wouldn’t be able to stand seeing either of the other 2 win this game.

YounAndReckless - I vote Keizo.

CoachWade - My vote tonight goes to Kolby and here's why.

I've done a lot of thinking about this vote and at first I seemed to be a very bitter juror. However, I couldn't believe how ruthless the jury was to the finalists who played the game hard especially Brandon. Brandon still thinks he's gods gift even though he didn't make the finale and he just likes to harp on everyone else's game but his own. The fact that he is brutally hammering Kolby down is just awful and in the final challenge he literally spammed against him.

I personally think that the person who wins this season should be completely deserving and I don't think Keizo or Jesse live up to that standard at all. I think Kolby played a far better superior game to them in all aspects so he honestly deserves it. I usually don't vote for people based on winning challenges and idols and if there was someone in this f3 that I believed played well strategically without relying on challenges then I'd absolutely give them my vote but that isn't the case with this f3.

The fact that this jury favored Erik to win at f6 was also the most pathetic thing I've ever seen and I was literally told that he would of beat anybody of the f6 in the f3 which is just disgraceful because he seemed to just vote jesse and get into fights where I actually fought my ass off just to make it in f5 and so did Kolby.

Overall this season was a mess and chaotic but I didn't win which sucked especially because I had that challenge won had I included that one more event from the start and then Kolby would of gone at f5 and I think I definitely could of slipped my way into the f3 and became the first two time winner across both generations. I came super close to that but I'll just have to redeem myself if I play again. I got probably the most votes ever but I outlasted long and I'm proud of myself.

But enough of me. Kolby really did play like an all star and I'm honored to give him my vote tonight and I really hope he wins. My vote may come as a shock but I truly believe that the true all stars are not going to be bitter.

UnicornChicken - My vote to win is Kolby. (I will probably send a big confessional later, I just didn't realise votes were due so soon).
1933 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Glad voting me out was a major fuck up for the people who did it. I didn't know Brandon hated me, that was random.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!