This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All Stars II [Confessionals]

Topic » S6 All Stars II..

1956 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:11

So for this vote and for once in this game I actually seem to be a swing vote. I made Brandon and Ethan promise to do a two week truce if I were to vote Kolby and it’s personally very tempting to vote Kolby but I still don’t really trust them so I’m personally going to probbaly stick with Kolby for this vote to get Brandon out and in a perfect world I can get Kolby paranoid enough to use his idol which would be perfect scenario.

I think I’m going to go with voting Brandon for this round because it’s a lot more safer for my game especially when Kolby has shown his loyalty to me and if he’ll stay he will still be the biggest target but I want to get Kolby out super soon so I can have a chance to win and so I definitely want to talk to Jesse to tell her that like we got to make the move soon before it’s too late cause Kolbys idol is powerful

But this vote will be another mess but hey it seems like I totally put the target off of myself so tonight may be the first time in 3 votes where I don’t receive any votes lol.
1956 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon (brandonrichie) Confessional EP:11

Kolby, Kolby, Kolby. Thirty minutes ago he was my sworn enemy, and now we have a final two?

https://media.giphy.com/media/wT80sMPahEAO4/giphy.gif

This game is weird. After the Immunity Challenge, I had my sights set on Kolby. I wanted to get everyone to vote for him and use my idol nullifier to get him out of the game. He'd had it coming, right? He had backstabbed me countless times, lied to me about how he was voting, and even threw my name around as a potential target. I was ready to fight to get even just one person to vote Kolby with my trio to force rocks. Hell, I was ready to beg if I needed to. But when I approached people about this plan, something didn't sit well with me. It wasn't a lack of willingness to do Koby—in fact, it was quite the opposite. Everyone seemed to be pretty willing to write his name down. Similarly to Brady, this let me know where Kolby fell in his alliance. Sure, he had good relationships with people and had helped spearhead a couple votes, but that clearly meant nothing to his allies now that they were in the final eight and aware of his idol.

That's when it hit me: if Kolby goes home now, the foursome of Tyler, Kolby, Brady and Jesse will pick off myself, Ethan and Erik back-to-back-to-back. And if that happened we would be left with a final four of Tyler, Brady, Jesse and Keizo. Is this what you want, America? Is this what you need? Because it's definitely not what I want. Come on, this is All-Stars, let's get it all-started! We deserve a final four of people who have actually PLAYED this game out and not four floaters who have just hopped from alliance to alliance to stay safe. That's not how I want MY All-Stars to end. We've lost too many damn good players along the way to let some mediocre ones take over at the end and steal the crown. Not today. Not. Today.

So Erik, Kolby, Ethan and myself came up with the idea to make a final four alliance to take out the other three. I really do believe that Keizo and Brady would beat any of us in a final three situation, and Tyler, although he has played the most psychopathic game I've ever seen, does have some friends on the jury and is thirstier for the win than anyone else. And if that's what Tyler wants, I can't give it to him. I'm ready for the move that the four of us are looking to pull off tonight. The only person who can fuck it up at this point is Kolby, and if he does that he is condemning himself to an extremely unlikely path to the end, and even if he DOES fuck this up and still gets there he will not be getting my jury vote. This is the make-or-break moment for him.

So here we stand, four versus four. The deadlock. Kolby is planning to use his idol to nullify any votes going toward him and to avoid potentially having to draw rocks. My job from now until Tribal is to get at LEAST one vote onto Kolby (hopefully Jesse or Tyler's). Kolby, Erik, Ethan and myself will be voting for Jesse, who I am SO happy to finally get the chance to vote for. I've been telling him I'm going on a trip to Florida (which is true) and that since I'll only be an hour away from him I'll hang out with him. The amount of vulgar and disgusting things he has said he wants to do to me is too much for me to handle, and so I am so glad that he's going. He may trust me, and I may be making a huge mistake by taking out a person who maybe wouldn't ever vote me out, but I think it's an even bigger risk to let him stay and pick off my alliance one-by-one when I could at least try and make a move now to get the majority back. Jesse, I'm putting my foot down and finally standing up for myself with this vote.

If this vote goes to rocks, then it goes to rocks. I'm ready to pull them. If I get the odd one out, so be it. I will go down knowing I tried to make a move, which is a lot more than most of these people. And at the end of the day, I am a true All-Star, a legend. It's time for me to stop being selfish and stick up for my friends. Here we go.
1955 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Jesse (JesseM) Confessional EP:11

will send my vote in a couple of hours... Definitely before the 2PM Deadline!

So that immunity challenge revealed a lot. Something that I am happy to learn is that majority of people in the game believe that I am playing for 2nd place. In order for me to win this game I need to be at the final tribal council and have a chance to plea my case to the jury. If I get voted out before then there is no chance of winning. People may think that I am playing for 2nd but my season was the first with a tie at final tribal and you never know if people will have a change of heart or be bitter to other people, you just never know what will happen... and I do have Dan and Clair as friends on the jury. I just need to get there Ben!

I am a bit annoyed that I come online and 2 people have already voted. Like they didn't wait to talk to me about a vote. If it was 1 person it could be Erik that is voting me and I would be OKAY with that but people don't care about me in this game and it's annoying.
As of right now the only name I have heard is Kolby's. I really want Erik gone and I also believe now is the time to take out Ethan since he is good at puzzles and challenges.           Apparently Tyler flipped back to that alliance though and he hasn't spoken to me at all so that makes me sad. Even if we aren't voting together I still like him and want to talk to him.

I spoke to Brandon and he agreed that if Kolby goes now, we can get Erik/Ethan out next, Brady at final 5 and Keizo 4th, taking Tyler to 3rd. I really want to believe him, I try to see the good in everyone but I know Brandon is a social player and I don't think I will win against Brandon or Tyler so I may need to reconsider that.

This next immunity worries me since it's semi-live and lasts 24 hours I believe it's going to be an endurance competition where we need to comment in a forum or get people to vote us in a poll or trend us in a blog and Erik has a lot of friends and will win. :(

Sure that a lot will happen in the next 6 hours before the deadline, I will probably send another confessional or if not just my vote. Until later Ben!
1955 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Voting Confessional EP:11

My vote goes to the cocky asshole who needs a lesson on life.

Brandon was best known for this season to be the retarded dictator. He tries to rule things and he just lies too much to the point where nobody trusts him. I did try and give him a chance but he fucked it up so hopefully his ass will be blindsided tonight.

I’m the better B names player and I beat his ass in Sri Lanka and I’m going to do it again. There’s only room for one Sri Lankan on this island and I’m sorry but I’m the better one and I’m proving it again.
1955 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #13 (Kalaloka)
-----------------------------------

Brady - Brandon
Brandon - Jesse
Erik - Jesse
Ethan - Jesse
Jesse - Brandon
Keizo - Brandon
Kolby - Brandon
Tyler - Kolby
1955 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
**BRANDON GETS 8TH**
1955 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon's Idol Nullifier is out of play officially.

Idols
------

Kolby - Lumad Idol
Tyler - Kakaloka Idol
1955 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:12

Apologies for this being very game-botty, but with how much I have to say/type there's no need for filler words. Since i've been lacking on the confessional game a ton of minuscule details will be left out. How tragic.

The previous plan I laid out in confessionals flew right out of the window. There was a moment, I thought that route was the best idea, but quickly changed with a much more improved plan.

Going into the Final Ten, I had just voted Clair out. Along with Brady, Brandon, Erik, Qaz and myself. Ethan forgot to switch his vote. The alliance was honestly unstable and crumbling- there was no doubt it'd fall apart. Brady let me know of a chat created, targeting Keizo consisting of Qaz, Jesse, Ethan, Brandon & himself. Keizo is an asset to me, that's not happening. I quickly jump on the game, speaking to Brandon enticing him to want to make a flipping move. The target is set to Brady.

Brandon creates a chat of himself, Ethan, Natasha, Tyler & I. I tell them I have Keizo potentially voting with us two. Now, there's absolutely no way I take Brady out here. I work on a counter group, giving Brady that info and sending screenshots, allowing him to go to Qaz and see Brandon undermining the Keizo vote. Keizo informed me he's never spoken to Qaz really so it was an easy reason why they were targeting each other. I once again do what I do best; assisting other players to set up plans, have it almost come through fruition and flip the script to my own agenda towards the end of the round.

I've accomplished two sides. Brandon targeting Brady. Qaz after Tyler. Yet neither are what I want to happen. The one person opposed to Jesse I spoke to the least at the time would be Qaz. He's a player, I couldn't trust him and wanted him gone. While I was setting up the sides I was on call with Keizo, telling him Qaz is the glue between the opposing alliance, we take him out- it fractures.

Knowing, he has connections with Jesse & Tyler. Two needed components. I unblock Jesse and quickly get to work gaining his trust and allegiance, making a chat of three: Jesse, Keizo & I. The goal to take out Qaz together. I've setup Qaz to go after Tyler, so that's an easy one to pull in, when he gets online. I can tell Brady to swap his vote or he's at risk of going home from Brandon and co.

Successfully forcing two factions against each other, demolishing the main majority alliance whom I was at the bottom of the totem poll and creating a third small faction with my agenda of taking out Qaz. Eliminating him in a 5-3-1-1 blindside.

https://media.giphy.com/media/8MeaKrzso4gzC/giphy.gif
1955 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996

Immediately after Qaz's elimination we know a fast-forward is coming up. At the time, I have so many potential targets, my mind is racing. But I see an opportunity, one that may not present itself until much later in the game: Taking out the #1 winner, whose name has been rarely even brought up, Natasha.

Pause- this is going to sound a little sociopathic! But I've already been labeled a vile disgusting villain, so you should already be prepared. Her friend was in a car accident, and she'll be gone for the fast-forward unable to really fend for herself, and no one would expect that person to be a target, therefore no idol play.

I cover my bases with her:

[1/6/2019 3:36:28 PM] Pastor Kolby: Hey Natasha, I'm really sad to hear about your friend in the car accident I hope they're okay. I'll keep you and your friend in my thoughts <3
[1/6/2019 3:39:35 PM] Natasha Nenashev: Thank you Kolby. It means a lot, I promise I’m not upset about the vote it’s literally just real life at this point. I’ll try and be on as much as I can.
[1/6/2019 3:42:45 PM] Pastor Kolby: Real life comes first always, especially in a situation like this. I doubt you'll be in danger tonight and I'll have your back if anything is said. Take your time and care of your friend!
[1/6/2019 3:48:25 PM] Natasha Nenashev: You too <3

I feel icky reading that. Yikes.

The recently put together group of: Me, Jesse, Keizo, Brady & Tyler is already feeling tension. With the latter two butting heads, Brady extremely stubborn to do Brandon, since I promised him the previous round he was next (that was a little white lie.) and Tyler just absolutely erratic like I've known he is.

I cover my main core: Keizo & Jesse. They're down for Natasha. We just need to make sure Brady & Tyler stick with us. Brady finally agrees, even though he's absolutely furious about it he bends. Tyler, is acting extremely shady. I quickly ask him to get on call. Immediately I can tell he didn't vote with us. He was acting way to meek, and joking around with flipping which is how he tries to soften an upcoming blow. But, the thing is- Natasha is most likely voting Tyler.

Which, I tell Brady to send me a message that makes him "forgive" Tyler in the middle of the re-vote, and that he has no hard feelings so I could send that to Tyler. He now knows Brady isn't pissed (well.. he is. But I made him do that for his own safety.) & Natasha just put his name down. He must flip back. I encourage him everything is fine, we're not taking personal.

Resulting in Natasha, Stormborn, Mother of Dragons & Breaker of Chains being eliminated in a 4-4-1, 4-3 vote.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DarkOldfashionedDikkops-size_restricted.gif
1955 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (UnicornChicken) Confessional EP:12

It has been a little while since I've had time to do a confessional. Life is really getting in the way and I'm finding less and less time to put in the work to win this game. Talking to people is just becoming more and more frustrating every day, because I don't really like anyone left in this game. I guess I will start with a little recap, because there is A LOT I haven't talked about yet.

After my huge plan to get rid of Brady flopped, I just really felt destroyed, I had given up for the day and I told everyone else to basically piss off and just do what they want. I think the plan was just to vote Brady again, but when I woke up I had a million messages from people saying 'WE NeED yOu To VoTe QAz' and I was just so dazed and confused. I have no idea how it all happened, but while I was asleep my wish came true and my enemies had turned against my #1 target. So of course I flipped with 1 minute left until the votes were read!! If I had woken up even seconds later it would have been a very different outcome. But Qaz finally went home and it made me feel so much better about my position in the game. I guess all I really needed to do was lay low and let the game happen around me for once.

The next vote was even more insane! The votes were pretty evenly split and it was the fast forward, so it was just about the craziest 15 minutes of my life. So Brandon, Ethan, Erik and I were voting Brady. Brady, Jesse, Keizo and Kolby were voting Natasha. Natasha wasn't online so I told her that the vote would be for Brady. I think maybe if Ethan hadn't won immunity I would have worked with the Brady/Kolby side to vote him out, so good on Ethan for saving himself. I had multiple people in my ear though, telling me the Brady and Ethan were after me, and that I was getting votes. I immediately went into panic mode and just locked in my vote on Brady, who I knew would at least get 4 votes. So when all the votes shook out, it was a tie 4-4 between Brady and Natasha. So Keizo was lying to me for no good reason, but Brady was being truthful when he said he was voting for Natasha and willing to work with me. Here's the real kicker though, I had 1 single vote... and it was from Natasha. Someone who I thought was working close with me in this game, and somebody who I actually liked. If Natasha had actually trusted me, and voted for Brady then Brady would be gone and she would still be here. But she showed her hand completely. She was listened to lies from Brady about me being the target, and was willing to cut me like that. Not on my watch! I have mad respect for her and the game she plays, but I saw no reason why Natasha should stay over Brady. None at all! Brandon called me and just talked at a million miles an hour. He was saying anything and everything he could to get me to save Natasha, and I already knew that they were extremely close. It all just went in one ear and out the other. I will stick to my guns when I know what was right. I was duped into voting Brady because of lies flying around, and Natasha basically sent herself home by voting for me.

So the fast forward from hell finally ended and I actually won this immunity challenge!!! I did it, I made final 7 and beat my original placement in Jamaica! Crazy, crazy stuff. Now I'm finally on a decent path to the end. The vote was coming for me tonight, so if I hadn't won immunity I would have either gone home or had to play my idol. I know Ethan is problematic for me because he is just waiting for his chance to flip on me, and be Brandon's last standing close ally. Despite trying to play a more under the radar social game, these last three votes have just shot me way up to the top of the target list. I really am taking these votes day by day. The classic anyone but me strategy has been going quite well so far, and I think it is still going to carry me further in this game.

After winning this immunity, Erik and Brandon have been so annoying to deal with. Erik is sending me all kinds of stuff about the group chats that were made to get me out, and how Keizo and Jesse are way closer to Brady than they are to me. Meanwhile Brandon is insisting that Brady is going to win, and that Brady will beat me, and he will vote for Brady in the final 3 no matter what. I AM ALREADY VOTING ON YOUR SIDE, STOP TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME! It is pissing me off, and it's making me want to sail you both down the river and out of this game. Of course Ethan, Brady and Kolby are going to spearhead a vote to get me out - that is what makes most sense for them, so of course I am not going along with the vote for myself. Keizo is pretty much a non-factor in this game and once we knock out Kolby and Brady one by one, I don't think he stands much of a chance after that. This game has been going a million miles and hour and it's not stopping any time soon, so let's buckle in and see if I can really make it to that final tribal.
1955 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Jesse (JesseM) Confessional EP:12

IDK if you even like reading these... lol but here I go again!

I was almost voted out Benny boy! 4-3-1 vote... That really had me worried! Glad that Brandon is gone as he was being fake with me. I feel bad that I had to vote him but he obviously didn't care about me in the game...you never know people's hidden agenda.

F7 for me! :) Myself/Keizo/Kolby are obviously together and I have a good friendship with Brady as he was on my original season Paraguay. Keizo and I have voted together ever since the merge. Kolby voted me when Dan went home but glad he doesn't hate me now.
I just don't like that I am being seen as a "mindless sheep". Kolby is getting all the credit for taking these players out when I feel it's a team effort. *Sigh*

You know how the saying goes Ben... "hold your friends close but your enemies closer!" I am sooo down for this f4 of myself/Erik/Tyler/Keizo with myself/Erik as a f2. LMFAOOO JK JK Are you serious right now? Erik has voted me every tribal... I am not turning on Keizo/Kolby/Brady even though Kolby is getting all the credit. I will worry about him later.
Ethan needs to go as he is good at puzzles and challenges and people see him as a hero. Also he preaches original Badjao strong and then votes me? UM NO.  Erik needs to go because he says that he isn't trying and doesn't want to win yet he types sentences and paragraphs.
I will be voting either Erik or Ethan next tribal... Almost certain of this.

I feel bad for Tyler because I really do like him as a person. We had a really deep conversation and he is a really nice guy. The only problem is that he told me that he is ruthless. That worries me... I don't like that he was lied to by basically everyone this last vote (me included) Never fun to be left out of anything.

Tyler is also close to Erik as they were original season and I know they talk. Hopefully Erik leaves and Tyler becomes close to me again like we once were because I feel a disconnect.

My mind is constantly working and trying to reevaluate things in this game... I am really hoping that I can win this endurance competition tonight. I hope I don't need immunity, I would just like to keep it out of the hands of others. And this game has been a roller coaster ride... I thought I was getting voted out after Dan/Clair. I went from the minority to majority to almost getting voted out this last tribal and would be nice to go from almost getting voted out to immunity :) Only time will tell! <3
1955 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996

Okay, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!??!?! I was so confident going into this vote. I was almost 100% sure that we were voting Kolby out 7-1. He would play his idol and it would get nullified by Brandon's advantage. THAT IS CERTAINLY NOT WHAT HAPPENED! Now I've lost Brandon... I've been using him all game as my shield, but tonight I just wasn't expecting him to take the hit.

Every single person in the game lied to me. Brandon, Ethan and Erik made me believe the vote was for Kolby when they voted for Jesse. They seemed to think I was working with Brady and Keizo. From what Brandon told me, Kolby fooled him into believing that. On the other side Jesse and Brady lied, saying they were voting for Kolby. I WAS THE ONLY IDIOT WHO VOTED FOR KOLBY! Now he's still here with an idol and no idol nullifier. When I said I wanted the idol nullifier gone, I also wanted Kolby's idol gone too... I have never felt this screwed over before, so now I can't trust a single person. Brandon went the way of Natasha - screwed by believing the other side over me. Sure I'm a liar and a flipper, but when I've got your back you'll know when the flip is gonna happen. I don't play dirty, I don't go running to other people and throwing names under the bus like Erik, Kolby and Brandon do. I just flip. If I was included in the plan, I could have voted Jesse and we could have gone to rocks. I would have been safe, Jesse would have been safe and Brandon would have been safe and all would be well.

It's probably a good thing that Brandon went this way though, because I had nothing to do with it, and he won't be bitter if I make it to the final 3. I've always known he needed to go, but he is so good at making sure his people are with him. He doesn't manipulate his enemies, because he doesn't need to, he just manipulates his allies to make them think they are all closest to him. He never did manage to put me on a leash, which I guess is why he thought he couldn't trust me. Since our first tribe swap I had intended on going far with him, but I promised to never do what he wanted unless it was going to open up a path for me to the end. I guess this is where I go solo for the rest of the game. I know that Jesse is still there, but I'm honestly starting to wonder if I've got him in my back pocket, or if he's playing me just as hard as I'm playing him.

For now all I've got is vague promises from Brady to target Kolby and an even more strange proposal of a final 4 with Jesse, Keizo and Erik. There is something shady going on there..... but these promises are all I have. I don't think I can go on an immunity run to the end, but I don't see many other ways of getting there. As long as Kolby and Brady are still here I think I can get by as a lesser target. It would be pretty amazing if Ethan could go next and Kolby plays his idol. I think that will really force everyone's hand to get Kolby out at final 6 and I could play my idol at final 5, meaning I would just need to win my way to the final 3 or rely on Jesse's word that he'd keep me. That's what I'm grasping for right now and maybe it could work.
1954 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Jesse (JesseM) Confessional EP:12

Ben, i'm pissed. I was just told that I am putting 20% effort into this game by Tyler and that couldn't be further from the truth. I don't think anyone will give me credit for everything I have done this game... and I have done more than just cause drama and entertainment purposes, lol... you and I both know that! Anyways I am trying to win this immunity. I am way ahead everyone else so please keep track of it and if there is no way of anyone catching up to me please end the challenge early so that we can get tribal posted and have this game ended sooner than later. I'm sooo ready for it to be over with! Think this will be the only immunity I win even though it would be pretty awesome if I went on a run!
Earlier this week you said this game would end this week... is there a timeline for how that will go?
1954 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996

This endurance challenge is such a nightmare, especially when it's every 5 minutes and I am supposed to be writing a script that needs to be finished tomorrow. I was just about ready to give up, but Jesse started messaging me saying that I need to stop trying to win... Ummm, excuse you!?!?! Apparently I'm making myself a bigger target. I AM NOT THE CHALLENGE BEAST HERE! I can guarantee you that Erik and Kolby could run circles around me in most challenges, but because they take the cowardly way out and don't even try to compete, I take all the heat for doing well. That's a load of bullshit. Jesse trying to make me stop tells me 2 things -

1. He is tired and just about ready to give up himself.
2. Me winning immunity is going to screw up some plans that I'm not a part of.

I want to be doing anything else, believe me. But I'm not just letting Jesse run away with this immunity. In a massive plot twist, Jesse and Erik are now working pretty closely together, and I know I've been doing a terrible job at making Jesse like me lately. I've just stopped caring because talking to him is just such a drain on my happiness... Everything he says and does is so transparent! I can ready him like a book, and he is the world's most annoying book. Like a Business Law textbook or The Entire History of Yarn. He just keeps telling me how he's never going to win and he'll take me to the end no matter what. It is clearly the strategy he's been using since day 1. I can maybe believe that Kolby is the next target, but I don't believe any of these shenanigans about Ethan and Brady being the backup votes. Surely it will be me. I just have to see how things play out...
1954 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996

[5:13:13 PM] Pastor Kolby: i wonder if theres any way
[5:13:26 PM] Pastor Kolby: bigben could push this season back a couple days after sunday
[5:13:36 PM] Pastor Kolby: because im going to be gone soon and will barely have enough time
[5:13:37 PM] Pastor Kolby: :/
[5:14:33 PM] Brady Spaulding: Ugh you’re going to be that person lol
[5:35:51 PM] Pastor Kolby: I am I am
[5:35:58 PM] Pastor Kolby: i want this next one to be nonlive haha
[5:40:10 PM] Pastor Kolby: I think I should play my idol tonight
[5:40:34 PM] Brady Spaulding: I’m sure you’re getting 3 votes
[5:40:49 PM] Pastor Kolby: im 100% getting three
[5:40:54 PM] Pastor Kolby: but i have a nervous feeling
[5:43:37 PM] Brady Spaulding: I was like that when I played my idol
[5:43:53 PM] Brady Spaulding: I contemplated not playing it but when I knew it came down to one vote like I wasn’t taking any chance
[5:44:09 PM] Pastor Kolby: and you played yours correctly haha
[5:44:28 PM] Pastor Kolby: because we really need ethan gone for sure too
[5:44:30 PM] Brady Spaulding: Yeah thank god
[5:52:17 PM] Pastor Kolby: yeah im going to use it
[5:52:19 PM] Pastor Kolby: somethigns off
[5:52:22 PM] Pastor Kolby: please don't tell anyone
[5:52:46 PM] Pastor Kolby: ugh
[5:52:46 PM] Pastor Kolby: idk
[5:52:47 PM] Pastor Kolby: should I
[5:53:10 PM] Brady Spaulding: I won’t tell anyone dw
[5:56:45 PM] Brady Spaulding: Keizo has been relatively quiet too
[5:57:50 PM] Pastor Kolby: its true
[5:57:54 PM] Pastor Kolby: im feeling weird about tonight
[5:58:02 PM] Pastor Kolby: i don't know about anyone else but you
[5:58:11 PM] Pastor Kolby: sketchy
[5:58:58 PM] Brady Spaulding: The fact that there’s already 2/7 votes in is so weird.
[5:59:53 PM] Pastor Kolby: yeah
[5:59:55 PM] Pastor Kolby: 100% me
[6:00:50 PM] Pastor Kolby: and i really shouldn't fucking risk it
[6:01:02 PM] Pastor Kolby: i don't want it to come as a shock to you
[6:01:10 PM] Pastor Kolby: but dan gave me the legacy advantage
[6:01:19 PM] Brady Spaulding: Oof dang
[6:01:23 PM] Pastor Kolby: its f6
[6:01:31 PM] Pastor Kolby: and i wanted to hold the idol until f5
[6:01:38 PM] Pastor Kolby: so that i'd be confirmed final four
[6:01:49 PM] Pastor Kolby: but its better to just use the idol rn
[6:02:01 PM] Pastor Kolby: and not risk it
[6:02:04 PM] Brady Spaulding: I mean it’s your idol
[6:02:15 PM] Pastor Kolby: I know how cocky i get
[6:02:22 PM] Pastor Kolby: and I usually think im fine
[6:02:27 PM] Pastor Kolby: and get blindsided ya know
[6:02:40 PM] Brady Spaulding: Don’t worry I understand that.
[6:02:52 PM] Pastor Kolby: i haven't told ANYONE about the legacy thing
[6:02:56 PM] Pastor Kolby: i wanted to keep it to myself
[6:03:05 PM] Pastor Kolby: but i felt like I should tell you
[6:03:25 PM] Pastor Kolby: I hope you're not mad i didn't tell you
[6:03:31 PM] Pastor Kolby: since you didn't say nothing about your idol to anyone
[6:03:38 PM] Brady Spaulding: Nah it’s fine.
[6:03:42 PM] Pastor Kolby: and since its final six
[6:03:45 PM] Pastor Kolby: it was never really relevant
[6:03:50 PM] Pastor Kolby: to like save us in any situation
[6:03:53 PM] Brady Spaulding: Yeah
[6:04:37 PM] Pastor Kolby: but we should still work on getting the others on board for ethan
[6:04:39 PM] Pastor Kolby: just in case
[6:04:49 PM] Pastor Kolby: since i don't want the vote to spread out
[6:04:51 PM] Pastor Kolby: and somehow
[6:04:51 PM] Brady Spaulding: Well we need keizo and Jesse obviously
[6:05:04 PM] Pastor Kolby: well
[6:05:05 PM] Pastor Kolby: me and you
[6:05:06 PM] Pastor Kolby: are two
[6:05:12 PM] Pastor Kolby: if everyone doesn't do ethan
[6:05:14 PM] Pastor Kolby: and does me
[6:05:20 PM] Pastor Kolby: it'll be 5*-2
[6:05:22 PM] Pastor Kolby: but
[6:05:32 PM] Pastor Kolby: i feel like you can never trust tyler
[6:05:37 PM] Pastor Kolby: and i wouldn't want them doing you or some shit
[6:05:47 PM] Pastor Kolby: so we should try to have three just in c

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!