This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All Stars II [Confessionals]

Topic » S6 All Stars II..

1959 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #11 (Kakaloka)
------------------------------------

Brady - Qaz
Brandon - Brady
Erik - Jesse
Ethan - Brady
Jesse - Qaz
Keizo - Qaz
Kolby - Qaz
Natasha - Brady
Qaz - Tyler
Tyler - Qaz
1959 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Ethan (Brittney) Confessional EP:10

I am so fucking sick of Kolby. Honestly over him in this game and that fucking idol that he's got shoved up his pussy. He's got like a death grip on that thing and no one wants to take a shot at him and yet here he is just fucking everyone's shit up day after day.
Tyler is another motherfucker I can't stand. I'm done with him getting his way and doing things that literally go against exactly what I want to happen.
And then there's Erik who has become such a non-factor in this game by refusing to do anything but vote Jesse. Even when there's other moves that need to be made we're all stuck planning around him and when my other options to work with are snakes and rats like Brady and Keizo, what the fuck am I gonna be able to do?
With Qaz gone, I'm really down another ally. I don't know what's left for me to work with. I have Brandon still and I have Erik. Natasha has been loyal. But we're not majority. And Brandon and Erik are very stubborn in what they want.... which are not the same thing. And Natasha is not gonna be on for the fast forward due to personal things.  I don't know what the fuck to do since clearly no one wants to be up front about things with me.
1959 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon (brandonrichie) Confessional EP:10

So... I guess I got a little too comfortable. I just lost one of my closest allies in Qaz in a brutal blindside. I am devastated right now. This is the lowest I have ever felt in both of my seasons. I feel like I'm screwed. They're going to vote me out in this fucking fast forward and I'm not going to have the chance to save myself. I just.. I don't know what's going on right now. I don't.. I don't know what to do. I feel like all of my power was taken away. I have to win immunity.
1959 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:10

Ugh omg there was another fucking messy ass vote. Things were so crazy that I literally didn’t even have anytime to send a confessional because I was so worried for my own safety. The vote started off seemingly to head towards Tyler’s direction. Qaz made a group chat of me, Jesse, Ethan, Brandon and himself but oh boy did that group chat not last long lol. So we were on the same page that we wanted to vote Tyler off because he was sketchy but then people in that chat started to panic about him having an idol because Tyler figured he was getting voted so then Qaz made a proposal to just go full on keizo so that way we’d all be safe but oh boy like nobody was down for that at all lol. The reason why is because like Kiezo is honestly like the least threatening person here other than Erik so right away I told Kolby that I was in a chat with those 5 and that they were talking about putting the vote on keizo but I told Kolby like there was no way in hell I could do that.

I told Kolby because me and Kolby actually had a really good conversation this morning and we talked about basically getting Tyler out this vote because he was sketchy and then we’d try and finally get rid of Brandon at the fast forward. We were definitely in debate about whether we should do it at this vote or not though. However, again things changed very quickly and yet again I heard that my name was being thrown out there again and I really didn’t understand why but Kolby told me. Then we were going through the numbers in our head about what we’d do to save me and we thought that we could definitely get keizo on our side and get Jesse to start.

Originally I thought there’d be no problem getting Natasha on my side. We had a pretty good conversation and I thought she’d be down to vote Tyler so I told her about the plan and to get Brandon out next hopefully but I’m sure she told Brandon about it because Kolby said that Natasha, Ethan, Brandon and Tyler were all in the group chat voting for me.

We all knew that Erik would be a fucking moron and vote Jesse again so Kolby and I were like okay we only need one vote. However I was panicking though because at like 1:50 my side didn’t have a vote established because Kolby was waiting to tell Qaz that Brandon and Ethan didn’t include him in anything and Qaz was like okay so who should we vote? That’s when me ad Kolby tried to get him to vote Brandon out but of course he was a pussy and he backed out of it because he said he wanted to vote for Brandon at the fast forward and I’m like guys we can vote Brandon now but unfortunately he was too set on voting for Tyler so I told my alliance that that was our plan and that we’d have to vote Tyler to save my ass so that’s what I locked in.
1959 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Game Update
----------------

This game has completely flipped on its heels.  We went from Brandon's alliance being in power to the minority.  Whether it's Brandon and Erik's stubbornness or Qaz not agreeing to go after Brady.  Who knows?

All I know, is this new power structure of Brady, Keizo, Kolby, Jesse and Tyler isn't going anywhere this round.  Brandon definitely needs to win immunity and if he does then I assume Ethan is the backup target.  I think Tyler is the most likely to get turned on by the new group.

If I'm giving an MVP award to anyone this previous tribal it's absolutely Kolby for the fact he really managed to pull off this big a move.  Qaz was the glue to a lot of alliances and now we're in for a two side showdown the rest of the way.

Also, the Vote Steal is still out there and that can definitely raise havoc.
1959 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:10

Then literally more shit happens and I find out 5 mins from the vote that Kolby did a plan on Qaz behind the scenes and they wanted to tell me last minute because they thought me and Qaz were really close.

So basically my balls were tied on that last vote and I had to vote for Qaz because I knew that if I didn’t change my core to qaz then I’d probably go home for it so I just had to vote him to stay. I was happy with my alliance for saving me but I was pissed at them for leaving me out of the loop until the last minute like that shit doesn’t fly with me. I told them all honestly that they shouldn’t of left me out of the vote because it just made me pissed off. Qaz leaving was best for Kolbys game and not necessarily mine. Qaz going wasn’t a killer to my game because I was probably going to vote him out at some point but it wasn’t ideal for me because Tyler and Brandon both stayed.

Granted, I was happy that my ass stayed in the game but I didn’t like being left out of the loop. Last vote told me one thing though and that is that I need to get Kolby out pretty soon. Right now Kolby is being way too fancy and he totally directed the Qaz vote and he’s also got an idol in his hand like he’s got a resume if he makes it to the final tribal but I can’t take him out too soon because I need him for a little bit so people can turn their focus off of me and onto him. Brandon’s side is honestly just stupid like they don’t even realize that Kolby is the biggest threat on my side.

Right now I’m just hoping to get through this fast forward safely because there’s a chance that Brandon’s side could vote me again and if they play an advantage or idol then it could definitely be me going home and I also don’t know why Natasha doesn’t want to play with me at all but whatever.

I honestly just hope that I can make it through this alive but hey if I don’t like at least I beat my previous placement.
1959 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #12 (Kakaloka)
------------------------------------

Brady - Natasha
Brandon - Brady
Erik - Brady
Ethan - Brady
Jesse - Natasha
Keizo - Natasha
Kolby - Natasha
Natasha - Tyler
Tyler - Brady

Revote
--------

Brandon - Brady
Erik - Brady
Ethan - Brady
Jesse - Natasha
Keizo - Natash
Kolby - Natasha
Tyler - Natasha
1959 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**QAZ GETS 10TH + NATASHA GETS 9TH**
1959 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:11

[5:32:13 PM] Kol: why the fuck you coming after me now Brady?
[5:32:15 PM] Kol: What did I do to you?
[5:32:24 PM] Kol: How're you going to treat me like this after everything?
[5:32:27 PM] Kol: I'm actually hurt
[5:33:02 PM] Brady Spaulding: Sorry
[5:33:16 PM] Brady Spaulding: Dude y’all were just sitting there letting me take the fall for everything and letting me get attacked.
[5:33:27 PM] Kol: BRADY.
[5:33:33 PM] Kol: You could've expressed that to me
[5:33:37 PM] Kol: I wasn't reading the chat
[5:33:40 PM] Kol: I was done with the fighting
[5:33:41 PM] Kol: I'm tired
[5:33:43 PM] Kol: I'm exhausted
[5:33:45 PM] Kol: I want to sleep
[5:33:56 PM] Brady Spaulding: But dude you’ve been using me also
[5:33:56 PM] Kol: I planned the majority of it, but I had help from some people
[5:34:01 PM] Kol: but it was my main plan and ill say that
[5:34:11 PM] Kol: We all use each other, voting with people is "using"
[5:34:15 PM] Kol: I told you late to that game
[5:34:19 PM] Kol: vote* not game
[5:34:25 PM] Kol: and we had to switch the vote to Natasha
[5:34:27 PM] Kol: but other than that
[5:34:30 PM] Kol: what have I done?
[5:34:36 PM] Kol: The telling you late is my only fault
[5:34:43 PM] Kol: and I've expressed it was shady to you on my part
[5:34:51 PM] Brady Spaulding: But dude Im being attacked
[5:34:53 PM] Kol: and as my trusted ally I shouldn't have done that to you
[5:34:58 PM] Kol: but the Natasha vote?
[5:35:01 PM] Kol: That wasn't fully me
[5:35:01 PM] Brady Spaulding: You were letting me take all the heat
[5:35:10 PM] Kol: I couldn't risk LOSING YOU
[5:35:12 PM] Kol: to an idol
[5:35:15 PM] Kol: or someone flipping
[5:35:18 PM] Kol: Natasha voted Tyler
[5:35:24 PM] Kol: that ensured hes with us on the revote
[5:35:28 PM] Kol: THAT WAS LITERALLY FOR YOU BRADY
[5:35:31 PM] Kol: like or not
[5:35:35 PM] Kol: and I just am really upset
[5:35:40 PM] Kol: like wtf are you doing this to me for
[5:36:12 PM] Brady Spaulding: You’re safe anyways like just play your idol
[5:36:22 PM] Brady Spaulding: Dude I was being attacked for being this snake that I never was
[5:36:34 PM] Kol: And you weren't the snake.
[5:36:37 PM | Edited 5:36:38 PM] Kol: I was.
[5:36:39 PM] Kol: But please
[5:36:45 PM] Kol: Brady, you should've told me to fess up
[5:36:47 PM] Kol: and I would've
[5:36:51 PM] Brady Spaulding: Yeah and you’re letting me take the fall for it
[5:36:56 PM] Kol: How?
[5:37:07 PM] Kol: I admitted in the thing I was a snake just a min ago when I read the chat
[5:37:08 PM] Brady Spaulding: If I didn’t say anything there’s no way you would of spoke your mind
[5:37:13 PM] Kol: You could've asked me
[5:37:15 PM] Kol: if I didn't
[5:37:16 PM] Kol: expose me
[5:37:21 PM] Kol: but I don't know why you'd do this to me
[5:37:32 PM] Kol: I know I was wrong for letting you know the Qaz thing late
[5:37:37 PM] Brady Spaulding: Yeah
[5:37:43 PM] Brady Spaulding: That really set me over the edge dude
[5:37:57 PM] Kol: You’re safe anyways like just play your idolIf I play my idol, will you come back and we can work together like we used to?
[5:38:01 PM] Kol: Like if the idols gone
[5:38:02 PM | Edited 5:38:03 PM] Kol: will you
[5:38:06 PM] Brady Spaulding: If the alliance made me feel part of the alliance then I wouldn’t of done that
[5:38:33 PM] Brady Spaulding: Y’all blatantly ignored me on the last vote and left me out of the loop on the earlier one.
[5:38:53 PM] Brady Spaulding: Like those votes helped your game the most and obviously you planned that
[5:39:05 PM] Kol: Brady, read through what I said.
[5:39:14 PM] Kol: I can't help how they made you feel
[5:39:28 PM] Kol: I can help how you feel about me though
[5:39:33 PM] Kol: and I wouldn't risk the idol
[5:39:38 PM] Kol: I thought Brandon had it
[5:39:39 PM] Kol: I really did
[5:39:44 PM] Kol: but I'm not psychic
[5:39:48 PM | Edited 5:39:50 PM] Kol: im not a genius
[5:39:52 PM] Kol: I didn't know
[5
1959 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:11

[5:39:52 PM] Kol: I didn't know
[5:40:00 PM] Brady Spaulding: Well you told me earlier that we could of gotten Brandon out and then you totally ditched that
[5:40:12 PM] Kol: No I didn't, I had to ditch it
[5:40:26 PM] Kol: Had we voted Brandon
[5:40:31 PM] Kol: It ties again
[5:40:33 PM] Kol: 4-4-1
[5:40:36 PM] Kol: Natasha voted tyler
[5:40:39 PM] Kol: so he flipped on her
[5:40:41 PM] Kol: that never happens then
[5:40:46 PM] Kol: and you could've been gone
[5:40:59 PM] Kol: what baffles me is why youre turning this on me when ive had your back
[5:41:06 PM] Kol: literally doing that for YOU
[5:41:10 PM] Kol: if Brandon played his idol
[5:41:14 PM] Kol: I could've played mine
[5:41:18 PM] Kol: and protected myself 100%
[5:41:22 PM] Kol: you even said it
[5:41:25 PM] Kol: it would've been you
[5:41:28 PM] Brady Spaulding: But the thing is I have nobody in this game
[5:41:32 PM] Kol: and I wouldn't let you leave like that
[5:41:35 PM] Kol: YOU HAVE ME
[5:41:43 PM] Kol: I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO WRONG YOU
[5:41:47 PM] Brady Spaulding: But I never felt like it
[5:41:49 PM] Kol: I literally voted Brandon in the 5-2 vote
[5:41:51 PM] Kol: HOW?
[5:41:58 PM] Kol: I'm sorry if I haven't expressed it
[5:42:00 PM] Kol: that's my fault then
[5:42:04 PM] Kol: and I cant do anything about that
[5:42:09 PM] Kol: fine if you don't trust me after all this
[5:42:11 PM] Kol: whatever
[5:42:29 PM] Brady Spaulding: I mean I have had a gut feeling that at f7 or f6 you were turning on me and you can be honest
[5:42:37 PM] Kol: I'm getting off Skype now, I don't want to argue anymore. I need time to decompress and I hope you do the same
[5:42:46 PM] Kol: I mean I have had a gut feeling that at f7 or f6 you were turning on me and you can be honest I wouldn't have
[5:42:49 PM] Kol: believe it or not
[5:42:54 PM] Kol: whatever
[5:42:57 PM] Brady Spaulding: Really?
[5:42:57 PM] Kol: but im going now
[5:43:00 PM] Kol: Yes Brady
[5:43:00 PM] Brady Spaulding: Okay
[5:43:06 PM] Kol: Im going now
1958 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon (brandonrichie) Confessional EP:11

Survivor is a hard game. It's hard because of the strategy and challenges, yes, but I think the hardest thing about it is that it's real. It's life. Some things in life will just work out, and others, well.. others don't. Today was an extreme loss for me. I lost two of the strongest allies and friends that I've ever had. I was very close to having the votes needed to vote me out. I was lied to. I was hurt. It's the things like this that make me question my decision to come back to both this site and to this series. I am a completely different person outside of Tengaged, one that is so full of love and light and tries to live my life for others. But here I must be selfish, calculated and manipulative just to stay alive. And as I grow and mature I realize that's not who I am anymore. I don't think it ever really was. I know it sounds hypocritical, especially coming from me. We all knew what we signed up for. But it wasn't until now, until I lost my two best friends and hit rock bottom, that I truly realized just how much this game can sting sometimes. Maybe that's how I've made other people feel in the past. And maybe it's a good thing that I'm finally seeing this, no matter what it cost me.

I won't lie to you, after Natasha was voted out I really questioned whether or not I wanted to continue with this game. I respect Ben and his series so much—I've played in his series four times now, the first three of which I made it to final four and even won once—but for some reason this season has just drained me. I think this is partially due to how successful and busy my real life has been, but I also think that it's because this season has been vastly more personal. A majority of the people I've played with this season I have considered to be friends, some of them good friends and even a few best friends here and there. In the past, especially in Nicaragua, this was never a problem as my fellow competitors were essentially chess pieces, each of which I was willing to sacrifice if it mean keeping my king safe. But being on this season and existing in a situation where you are always forced to question your friends AND yourself is potentially too big a price to pay for me. And when they go home and you can't save them, you have to live with that. On top of this, having to deal with sexual advances that made me uncomfortable after unsuccessfully dealing with similar situations in my personal life was just too much for me at points. And I know it's just a game at the end of the day, but it still hurts and has put unnecessary sadness and anxieties in my life. I love this game, but I do not love seeing other people get hurt because of it.

So there I sat after tribal, seriously asking myself why I was doing this. In Generation One I played twice and lost twice although come close both times. In Generation Two I won on my first try and set several records along the way, finding idols and advantages, playing a near-perfect game with no votes cast against me and setting the record for immunity challenge wins in Generation Two with 5. Wasn't my story over? For a while, I really thought it was, which made me question my decision to come back. Was there something I still needed to prove, or was it greed, a never-ending quest for self-validation? Maybe all of the above, I thought. But then something dawned on me. My story was not over. Because no matter what I was able to accomplish in Sri Lanka, England and Nicaragua, it wasn't until now that I finally learned the lesson of compassion. Why did it take me so long to realize that this is a game and that I am playing with other people? I might have blemished my record, but having this realization is worth it to me. At the end of the day, it's just a game, and you don't have to play it maliciously or deceitfully. And whether or not you're spiritual, I really believe that here, at rock bottom in the middle of the Philippines.. THIS is where I needed to be.

Would you look at that? Brandon Richie, supervillain turned hero? Who would've guessed. I've decided I'm not giving up on this game. I love it too much. But from now until the day I am voted out or make it to the end, you are going to see a very different side of me. The real me. And I am so excited to share that with you all, even if it's for just a short time. We're at the final eight and things are looking rough for me, but I won't give up, it's not who I am. Let's finish this.
1958 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Jesse (JesseM) Confessional EP:11

Hey Ben!
Let's just take a moment to digest what happened yesterday...
JESSE VOTED IN MAJORITY NOT ONCE BUT TWICE! What a day! 1/6/19! A day to go down in HISTORY!

After Dan and Clair were voted out I thought that I was next... but Qaz was voted out in a blindside that I helped orchestrate! And Natasha left in the fast forward :) Neither really spoke game to me and I know that they were both friends with Erik so that definitely benefited my game :)

I really like the "Masterminds" Chat and going on call with them... one of my favorite parts of the game so far! I know Kolby has an idol and needs to go because he can't stay in the game WITH an idol. I also like Tyler as a person and want to work with him even though he is a bit stubborn and set in his ways...

I like Brandon too but I know he is on "the other side" and I know he can possibly win this game... I really want Ethan out soon as he is really good at puzzles and challenges. If he doesn't win this challenge it may be the perfect time to take him out. I also believe he has lied to me.

I have had a difficult time this game... taking it day by day and being at the mercy of others. Qaz leaving was a bit of an eye opener for me because he said that "I haven't done anything and that I am only good for entertainment"... I believe that the show is over and I need to start making moves, I need to stop being so emotional and try to get myself to the end with people who I can possibly beat. I believe this immunity challenge will reveal a lot on how people are feeling towards others in the game. I don't think I will win but it would be nice!

Until next time Ben <3
1958 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:11

To say that my game has certainly has its ups and downs would totally be an understatement. Omg my game has been so different than I ever expected it to be tbh. Going into the fast forward the plan was to tally vote Brandon out. However, I just honestly really didn’t want Brandon to vote for me so I was like telling him that I’m seriously not running things and that I didn’t orchestrate the Qaz vote at all. So Brandon was like saying he wouldn’t vote for me and he said he knew who was really running things so I really thought he was talking about Kolby.

I don’t even remember who won the challenge but I think it was Ethan. But anyways, my alliance totally seemed to turn the tables on me. Everyone in this fucking game is playing way too scared and it’s really freaking annoying cause it’s like guys were all stars so like why are we going to risk Brandon surviving another vote. They were all like well I’m way too scared of idols and it really pissed me off because I was like you idiot. If anyone should of been scared of Brandon playing an idol it should of been me because I knew there was a chance that Brandon could vote me again but personally I didn’t care because I knew that the risk had to happen and that we couldn’t keep pushing this Brandon vote off but my whole alliance was being pussies and I was basically backed in a corner at this vote cause like I knew that voting Natasha was a waste of a vote and I did express my frustration in my alliance chat.

Brandon was like telling me that I could even log into his account to see his vote to build trust between us and he really wanted me to tell Erik that I was down with them but like I honestly had no certainty of who Brandon’s alliance was voting for even though they said they wanted to vote Tyler. I then asked Brandon if I could log into his account but he all of a sudden had a change of heart and he said no so I just told him to take a screenshot of his vote. Even though Brandon screenshotted his vote to me I still was having trouble trusting it because I knew that anyone could change their votes right after because I’ve done it in the past.

But in my heart I was definitely contemplating voting for Tyler because I thought Natasha going was a complete waste but once again my balls were basically tied and I didn’t really have a choice so at the last minute I sent in my vote for Natasha cause I didn’t trust Brandon especially after he wouldn’t let me log into his account after he said he would so I had my doubts and I’m just like fuck it. I knew it’d be stupid for me to turn against my alliance for Brandon so I was just hoping that the Natasha plan would fall through but I definitely had my doubts of Tyler before the vote so I was very nervous.

And of course my name was voted for again! I was seriously so confused and I didn’t understand like why the fuck their side kept voting for me especially because like I wasn’t running things on my side and I was pissed that they were just letting Kolby get away with everything and that I was his meatshield basically. I honestly thought Brandon was smarter than that. The vote in fact comes out to a tie and I knew that Brandon got into Tyler’s head and that Tyler voted me out. But there was a light at the end of the tunnel and luckily Natasha stupid ass randomly voted Tyler which caused Tyler to flip his vote and save me. Had Natasha not done that then I would of gone home.

So the fast forward certainly didn’t go my way but I did survive but I was just so fucking pissed that I kept receiving votes.
1958 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Ethan (Brittney) Confessional EP:11

So things are looking a little brighter since Erik decided to step it up and put effort in, which I really appreciate. His reputation in the game obviously earned him some credibility when he was going around doing all that he did in the last day, and I think it just might save us.

With the end game looming, I don't know how the jury is going to view me. I don't know if they see me as someone who deserves to win, or if they think I'm sheeping others or what. I think if Erik manages to pull this off he has a huge shot at winning and I wouldn't want him in the end with me, but if he doesn't pull this off I don't think I have a chance to make it to the end anyways. I feel like I haven't really built up a resume of moves that have been mine so much as being careful not to make people dislike me. Premerge I did use an idol to save a friend and take out a huge threat, but since the merge I have been really out of the loop. I was voted as the one playing most like a hero so maybe that means I have a kind of underdog arc. I have consistently been left out since the merge. I was personally close with people voting Tyler and none of them felt like they needed to try getting my vote despite knowing the vote was so close. The Qaz vote was a complete blindside, and the Natasha vote saw me getting straight up ignored by people when I tried talking. Jesse made it clear his main concern is working with Keizo and Tyler. After every tribal I've forgiven him for lying and not keeping me in the loop and he's over and over promised me he will come to me with things and have my back - that's clearly not happening. Additionally game aside.... I hope Keizo is being careful, we all know Jesse has been under scrutiny in this game and Jesse feeds on attention and I am sure Keizo has been comforting him and I just hope he isn't being sucked into that void.

The plan in motion is to get Kolby out. We're gonna play the idol nullifier so he should be gone unless he actually found the merge idol. I heard everyone on the other side is scrambling and yet my messages are dry. I just have to take a back seat tonight and let things play out because no one wants to listen to what I have to say. Oh well!
1958 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:11

The fast forward was literally another mess and I literally survived by the skin of my teeth again like at this point I’m feeling like the biggest underdog ever because basically everyone in the damn game has written my name down but I’m basically the cat that just hasn’t died yet. I personally didn’t know where to move forward because right after the vote I was instantly being bombarded by Brandon and Ethan attacking me.

They were basically going on and on about how I was this gigantic threat and that I was running every vote which I never was and they were threatening to vote for me every round. I literally felt like I was stuck on a island by myself so I made a huge decision and that was to throw Kolby under the bus.

https://media.giphy.com/media/CepTYjGRbV1ba/giphy.gif

I literally threw the only person yet to vote me under the bus lol. I think that honestly cemented me as a huge villain in this game who’s willing to do whatever it takes to win. Sure I was like I might of shot myself in the foot but it actually was probbaly my best game move yet. Because tbh it made me and Kolby seem against each other and it let people know that Kolby needs to go very soon.

And now Brandon’s sides attention was completely taken off of me and once I explained my logic to my alliance it seemed like I repaired things. They probs won’t teust me as much but I had to do what I had to do.

Unfortunately Tyler won immunity and Erik made a chat with the big players which was me ethan, Brandon, and Kolby and he said like we need to make a pact on what vote to get one of Tyler, keizo or Jesse out so they don’t slide to the end. We all seemed to want to vote Tyler but with him winning immunity the vote went out the door and now it seems like either Brandon or Kolby will go home tonight and in retrospect like that’s actually great for my game.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!