This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All Stars II [Confessionals]

Topic » S6 All Stars II..

1939 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:12

[6:05:20 PM] Pastor Kolby: it'll be 5*-2
[6:05:22 PM] Pastor Kolby: but
[6:05:32 PM] Pastor Kolby: i feel like you can never trust tyler
[6:05:37 PM] Pastor Kolby: and i wouldn't want them doing you or some shit
[6:05:47 PM] Pastor Kolby: so we should try to have three just in case
[6:05:48 PM] Brady Spaulding: I think that keizo and Jesse will be down.
[6:06:03 PM] Brady Spaulding: Keizo is just really quiet
[6:06:11 PM] Pastor Kolby: yeah that's why im playing it
[6:06:17 PM] Pastor Kolby: and i have that got feeling
[6:06:23 PM] Pastor Kolby: where you know somethings up
[6:06:38 PM] Brady Spaulding: Yeah I understand that.
[6:07:31 PM] Brady Spaulding: You should get a feel for keizo though.
1939 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Ethan (Brittney) Confessional EP:12

At this point in the game for me it's come down to grasping at anything that comes my way so that I can save myself. I came home from work a few hours into tribal and had a couple messages laying out a plan. I had intended to vote Kolby again today regardless because I do think he's the biggest thing standing in the way of anyone else winning and he'd be the easiest target without an idol. However his idol makes things much harder. I'm playing the angle that I think it's me going home if I don't take a risk, and that I'm willing to be idol'd out so everyone can say they tried to get Kolby. Their other option is to vote me anyways if you ask me...

But I'm being told that really everyone is down to vote Kolby and everyone thinks it's someone else being idol'd out. Keizo and Jesse are putting their votes on Brady and Kolby is probably voting me, so from what I'm being told..... it'll be 4 votes Kolby 2 votes Brady and 1 vote me/Tyler. That is if no one is lying to Erik. Brady believes that it'll be all votes on Kolby with Tyler going home apparently. I think he's gonna try to put a plan in motion and Jesse/Keizo will tell him that they'll throw their votes on Tyler or me so that if there's an idol played, they're all safe. I know I can't trust a word anyone here says because they all have a history of lying to me but if I go out at least I went out trying to do something real cute... forcing an idol play and letting the next biggest threat go home is the goal.

I also hope the jury likes me. The only person who went home that I feel like I betrayed was Dan and it wasn't even like my plan or anything. Clair went home on good terms, I knew about the idol play that was gonna take her out and she may be upset but I did tell her it was her and that she needed to play the idol if she had it. Things changed so last second I couldn't save her. Qaz, Natasha, and Brandon I was just as hurt about them leaving as I'm sure they all felt. I was blindsided by Qaz going, Natasha's vote was sick but it was the result of her not being able to be on to change her vote, and Brandon we knew was coming but we tried to stop together. I feel like I could get all their votes if I'm in the right final 2/3. I feel like I could beat Keizo and I might beat Brady. I think Erik wins over me because his play style has been very idgaf but in an honest way lmao. Tyler or Kolby would be tough, but I think people feel hurt by them and if they're next to me they might see me as more an underdog who fought my way after losing every single ally. Jesse is a tough read. I think he's playing hard but under the radar. He's obviously concealing challenge ability, and acting dumb and innocent. I think a lot of people feel some type of way about him but I don't wanna risk sitting with him at the end.
1939 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jesse (JesseM) Confessional EP:12

Okay so here it goes. I came up with a plan and i'm really hoping that it works!                        Erik/Ethan/Tyler will all vote Kolby. Kolby/Brady/Keizo will all vote Ethan, I am voting Erik.     I really hope that Kolby plays his idol and Ethan will get 7th. But if Kolby plays his idol and an idol is played on Ethan then there will be 1 vote on Erik and MY VOTE will send him home! He voted me sooo many times and I would find it HILARIOUS if the one time I vote him it's MY vote that sends him home! I'm okay with either going... Ethan/Erik/Kolby... they are all dangerous players. I believe if there is a 3-3 revote than Ethan/Kolby will both beg for my vote and it's good when people are vulnerable they open up about their games.
Anyways this is a MOVE that I planned out in tying the vote and I am really looking forward to see how it works out :)
1939 days ago
bigben1996
Tyler (UnicornChicken) Confessional EP:12

Erik was floating around the idea of a final 4 between Jesse, Keizo, himself and me... I didn't really buy it but now it seems to be a thing. Did anyone see this coming??? Probably not. But we all have the same mutual threat of Kolby and his idol. I think the others are convinced that Kolby has 2 idols so mine is still a secret weapon I can pull out at any time muhahaha! Our grand plan is the 3-2-2 split. 3 votes Kolby, 2 votes Ethan and 2 votes on whoever Kolby and Brady vote for. At first I was told it would be 3 Kolby, 2 Brady and 2 on someone else. But Jesse let it slip that it was gonna be Ethan. Not sure if they were supposed to tell me that, because they freaked a little for a second. But I don't even care lol. 4th place in this final 4 is the best deal I have going and I've still got tricks up my sleeve if all goes to plan.

Kolby knows he's in trouble... he's scared and he's threatening people and trying to cause drama. I can't tell if he will play his idol, but if he doesn't he goes home finally. If he does then it will be a 2-2 tie between Ethan and I. Part of me doesn't believe it will go that smoothly though, I really think if Kolby plays his idol some kind of stray vote is going to get me sent home. Just got to hope and pray, because if these losers let him slide by another vote with his idol... it's game over. There's also a chance Ethan goes home 4-3 if Brady and Kolby work together and catch on. Brady has said he will vote Kolby too though, so maybe Kolby will get 4 votes, and Ethan goes home in the event of an idol play. There are so many possibilities and probably more than half of them are not ideal! Crossing my fingers, toes, eyes... anything that can be crossed I am crossing it. It is Kolby's time to go home and we are going all in! This could be the bluff of the century!
1939 days ago
bigben1996
Tyler (UnicornChicken) Voting Confessional EP:12

My vote is for Kolby.
I voted for you on the very first vote of the season. I have always said that you can't be trusted and you would end up sliding to the end. Well here we are, the end is in sight and the final reckoning is coming for you! I hope you have the sense to play your idol but something tells me you're too cocky.
1938 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #14 (Kakaloka)
------------------------------------

Brady - Ethan
Erik - Kolby
Ethan - Kolby
Keizo - Ethan
Kolby - Ethan
Jesse - Erik
Tyler - Kolby

Kolby plays the Lumad Idol.
Tyler plays the Kakaloka Idol.

A merge idol will be rehidden.
1938 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
**ETHAN GETS 7TH**
1938 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (UnicornChicken) Confessional EP:13

GAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I WASTED MY IDOL! KOLBY SCREWED ME OVER AGAIN!!!!

So not long before tribal, I began to have the suspicion that Erik was working with Kolby and Brady. I thought it was my instincts trying to tell me something but clearly it was paranoia. So 2 minutes before tribal, Kolby messaged me saying he was voting for me and it was Erik's idea. So that triggered all of my alarm bells and I flipped out! I thought that I was getting 3 votes, and if I wasn't it would be 2-2 tie and Erik would send me home. I can't believe I let Kolby get inside my head like that! He did it to Brandon and he did it to me too! Now if Kolby finds this re-hidden immunity idol it's game over for our final 4. I am fuming, and now I look like a total idiot! You best believe I am going to reclaim what was mine in the first place! That freakin idol! I had great plans to use that at final 5, but now all of that has been thrown away. Emergency, emergency, emergency! My game has been rapidly speeding downhill since these last few votes and I am reaching critical velocity! Ya bitch is about to take flight into outer space.
1938 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Jesse (JesseM) Confessional EP:13

LET ME CONTINUE WRITING THIS AS I WAS INTERRUPTED TO PLAY IMMUNITY!

FAVORITE TRIBAL SO FAR BENNY BOY!
SO MUCH went right for me this tribal...
1. Kolby played his Lumad idol and that is now gone.
2. Tyler played the Merge idol and that is going to be rehidden
(F6 immunity is CRUCIAL because winner will get a clue) F6 Immunity and a clue to the idol that I could use at F5? YESSS!!! I don't want Erik or Tyler to win immunity but I am sure that one of them will EVEN THOUGH I AM IN THE LEAD RIGHT NOW
3. Ethan was voted out and he voted for me the Tribal prior and was good at puzzles/an immunity threat.
Things couldn't have gone better for ME!

I put a LOT of work in last tribal lol... I wanted the vote to tie 3-3 so that Kolby would HAVE to play his idol.. and I really thought Ethan had the merge idol and would use it or that it would be played on him... so I VOTED Erik. Would have been really iconic if idol was played on Ethan and MY 1 vote, sent Erik out of this game... lol after voting me all these times!
But Kolby and I are going to lie.. he is going to pretend he was the vote for Erik...

I am in F4 chat with Keizo/Erik/Tyler
I am in F3 with Keizo/Kolby
Brady was on my original season (I don't think i'm his target in this game as we have a good friendship)

Kolby/Erik have both voted me before though and I have voted both Tyler/Brady before so YIKES?! Keizo and I have voted together each round and he is my main ally at this point.        I believe that we will take Brady/Erik out 6th and 5th and go to F4 with Kolby/Tyler and then whoever doesn't win immunity between them is out 4th... and if Keizo or I win immunity we choose who to take out.
But Tyler will win immunity as he is good at puzzles. I may consider taking Erik/Tyler out 6th and 5th and then take Brady to F4 so I have a chance to win immunity at F4? Not sure yet.

Brandon unblocked me on Skype today to say that i'm disgusting and need to start making moves... if he only knew what I have done all game... #Justgottogettofinaltribalcouncil
1938 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996

I BEAT HIM IN THE TIEBREAKER BENNY BOY HAHAHAHAHAHA MY DAY IS COMPLETE. I SWEAR IF TYLER OR BRADY BEAT ME IN 5 GUESSES I'M GOING TO BE PISSED
1938 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
**Alert Alert**

Brady has found the Vote Stealer which was hidden at the start of the merge.  This is crazy because I didn't think it would end up getting found.  This could really shift tide from potential close vote/split to ultimately a huge blindside on someone.
1937 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996

So much has happened Ben!

Erik/Tyler/Keizo and myself are in this "final 4" that I am not loyal to lol The plan is for Erik/Tyler to vote Brady and for Keizo and myself to vote Kolby...               

Brady also told me about the advantage that he found where he can steal a vote and vote twice. I really don't know why he would tell ME this, well I kind of do... I have built a relationship with him. We were on each others original season and I am preaching Paraguay strong to him.

Here is MY plan. Hopefully Erik/Tyler are being honest and will vote Brady. Brady is voting Keizo and has 2 votes for him. I need to talk to Keizo and Kolby and the 3 of us need to vote for Erik!

Hopefully there will be a 2-2-2 vote at tribal between Erik/Brady/Keizo.
Tyler/Kolby and myself will be the tiebreakers and hopefully Kolby will vote Erik out with me so that he doesn't make finale night. Erik is a threat at immunities, has voted me repeatedly and I just need him out for MY game.

Let's hope I can pull this off...
1937 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (UnicornChicken) Voting Confessional EP:13

My vote is for Kolby.
I was originally supposed to split my vote on Brady. Well now Kolby has come through and ruined everything, making Brady believe that he's being voted out. What a gullible idiot. Sure, he is the backup plan but not even Kolby could know that. So congrats Kolby. You sealed your fate. I know you don't have any more tricks to save you because I've got the idol. Goodbye for real this time. You were a nightmare to play with! Now that Brady knows about our split vote plan, the votes are getting piled onto Kolby so Brady doesn't screw up and send himself home like Brandon did.
1937 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (UnicornChicken) Confessional EP:13

You know those guessing games they have at fairs and carnivals where you have to guess how many jellybeans are in the jar? Getting the closest number meant you won the whole jar, and I always had this weird sixth sense as a kid. I won so many jars of jellybeans because a number just came to my head and it was the right one. So today's immunity challenge was a number guessing competition... Jesse was in the lead and it took him 6 turns to get the correct number. Well I was in the shower that day thinking about what numbers to choose and I just kept hearing 50417... 50417... 501417. Well I guessed that and I had 4 numbers right in my first round. So I listened to my little old brain, and it kept telling me - 'Tyler, why pick 5? It's an ugly number. Go with 8, it's your lucky one'. So I swapped out the 5 with the 8 and there you go I had all 5 numbers, I just had to get them in the correct order. I finished that challenge in four turns and I am so glad I did because it meant I'm guaranteed a spot in the FINALE! Not only that, I get the clue to the hidden immunity idol. The one that I wasted that needs to slide right back into my hands.

So my clue said, the user's level is between Black and TV Star. I totally lied to my final 4 alliance and told them it was between Light Green and Red. So hear me out... I needed to find this idol all to myself, so I thought if I just put my head down I'll have it within the hour. No big deal. I know I shouldn't lie to the people I need to take me to final tribal, but if I could get this then it wouldn't matter if they get the next clue and find out I was lying. Because I have the idol at final 5! There's also a chance that Brady or I win and they never find out I lied. After 5 hours of searching I realised I had screwed up. I was convinced the idol was just not there. Or I confused myself with my own lie and I was looking in the wrong place. Well after giving up for a few hours I came back to it, and I ACTUALLY FOUND IT AGAIN! I RECLAIMED WHAT I NEVER SHOULD HAVE THROWN AWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE! So your boy is making it to final 4. No matter what! This is the closest I have ever come to winning a season. It is right there... so so close. That final 4 immunity challenge is everything my game has culminated to. If I win then it's all over. I really think I have this season in the bag unless Kolby somehow slides his way to the end. But if I can't pull off the immunity win, then I have to rely on Jesse... the guy I have HATED all season. The guy that makes me want to scream every time I get a little notification from him saying 'Hi <3 How are you?". If it all comes down to Jesse's vote then these weeks of torture will all be worth it! I only need to put up with him for a few more days, so I am more than willing to sucker him in as far as I can. Make him believe that we are friends forever. It will crush his soul, but when I'm this close... I will do whatever I have to. This is for all my chaotic players that have never won!

TL;DR - I GOT MY IDOL BACK AND I'M GOING ALL THE WAY!!!!!! (Also I may be psychic...)
1937 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:13

A coat of gold, a coat of red. A lion still has claws, and mine are long and sharp my lord. As long and sharp as yours.

https://i.gifer.com/4J9.gif

The final eight is upon us, war is all I've ever known this season, it's been a constant battle. The lies I've spun, and the promises I've broken are just ways to advanced myself. However, they've slowly caught up to me. I feel everyone looking at me sideways, the challenge labeling me the most villainous, the most untrustworthy, sure, it's true, but it still hurts.. hehe.

Erik pretty much created a parlay, adding Brady, Brandon, Ethan, himself & I into a chat together. Attempting to gather us all to take out a common threat: Tyler. A part of the plan peaked my interest, however I obviously cannot trust the others and have my own agendas.

I agree to the plan, sure, lets all get on our merrily little way. I hop on the call with the four of them, nod my head and agree to everything said, Brandon makes note "I don't know if I can trust Kolby, but I can trust his motive going forward and to do what's best for him." he's absolutely correct. And that motive? Isn't to work with this group. I set my sights on bigger targets.

Before that call, Tyler was discovered to have had one immunity. Any initial interest in that deal was broken, he's the only one I would think of eliminating. Now, it's turned to blindside Brandon.

Before Erik came with the plan, I had Keizo & Jesse always set up to be willing to say they'd eliminate me, my little spies to find intel from the other side. Tyler came to the proposition with Brady, Ethan and himself to blindside me. That means I cannot trust him to even do Brandon. He'll get what he sows and be a single vote confused.

I encourage Brandon, Ethan and Brady to lead him on. Brady knowing the truth of me, him, Keizo and Jesse to gun for Brandon while Ethan and Bran are leading him on to do me. I make sure once more everyone is in position, and we pull a 4-3-1 blindside on Brandon.

I truly love Brandon as a person, he's great- we have no beef. But as a gameplayer he under minded my authority all season, when I finally could put him down without having to worry about being the next priority to be voted out, I didn't hesitate.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!