This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2196 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
I got it. Yeah. You have high IQ.
2196 days 16 hours ago
dwipeouts
And this is why we can't have nice things
2196 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
I agree. ;)
2196 days 14 hours ago
dutchone29
"Ferdi told me today that my jury management was 10/10."

HONEY THIS WAS SARCASM You weren't giving me any options when you voted me out over Clair
2196 days 14 hours ago
dutchone29
Anyway congrats nevertheless! JB you did so well. I knew the F2 deal wasn't a big thing in any universe but hey, can't ever say no. James congrats to you too.

However, I want to ask you James why you think it's excusable to not talk to a pre game (sort of) friend all game and especially during the jury phase. Since we found out we were on 2 separate tribes you sent me 4 messages. Here they are in order.

1. Hey
2. Wdym?
3. Oh I'm doing Ziggy
4. I know it's a mess

You've not lost my vote yet but... Defend this
2196 days 14 hours ago
dutchone29
Also I'm not bitter haha. Y'all were great to play with so no anger from me to anyone. Thanks for making this great.
2196 days 10 hours ago
J2999
As for you too, why should I vote you from my standpoint. Tell me how I affected your game before and after I left

Before you left we rarely spoke. We voted for each other one tribal, which is part the reason we got you out. After you going it helped my game as you were one of the people who were most against me if anything going into Merge, so it helped me as I had less people gunning for me
2196 days 10 hours ago
J2999
James: I think you played a very average game. Clearly you played better than the majority of the people here, but I can’t really find a word to describe your game other than simplistic and average or some synonym like that. You laid out your game nicely in your speech, but there doesn’t appear to be many ups and downs, or obstacles that stood in your way. It feels like you had your alliance, and stuck with them to the end. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing because there are plenty of survivor winners that have won that way, but it’s not the best thing in my opinion. Can you tell me why your consistent, yet simplistic gameplay is more deserving of a win?

I completely understand why you would think that to be honest. I believe my gameplay deserves me the win because I made sure I was in a position each tribal so that I had no concern going into it. Granted, I was almost blindsided one tribal, but since then I made sure I was doing well enough socially that each tribal I knew I was going to be safe, which then gave me room to push forward my own ideas, and get out the people who were against me most that point in the game such as yourself, coincidentally. Like I'm not sure if I was your biggest target, I doubt I was, but we had spoken the least so I had to get you out here to continue ensuring I was in a comfortable position going into F5. Hope that answers it!
2196 days 10 hours ago
J2999
However, I want to ask you James why you think it's excusable to not talk to a pre game (sort of) friend all game and especially during the jury phase. Since we found out we were on 2 separate tribes you sent me 4 messages. Here they are in order.

1. Hey
2. Wdym?
3. Oh I'm doing Ziggy
4. I know it's a mess

You've not lost my vote yet but... Defend this

Because I knew we had trust from the past. Sorry, that was partly my bad. It's just how I end up acting, I speak to the people I know I'm loyal to and I've got their loyalty a lot less frequently unless they pop up first. I also knew that this game I had to stick with original tribal lines. I didn't want to be fake with you. Going into the merge, you were my no.1 from original Tsoros, and I never wanted to vote you. Like at F6 for example, I was able to convince Clair and JB that keeping you was smarter over Ziggy. Sure we rarely spoke, but that never changed how I wanted to be loyal to you. Voting you out at F4 is probably the only thing I did all game to benefit me gameplay wise over loyalty. I hated voting for you, and like I said it was the vote I hated the most. But it had to happen as your side had all been voted off jury phase and tbh we thought it was an F3 so it would mean you had the votes. But yeah, hope that makes sense
2196 days 10 hours ago
J2999
ALSO TO CLARIFY:

People who wonder why I didn't win immunities or show up to many merge phase. It was purely because I was relying on my social game to get me by. I know this will come across cocky, but it's not meaning to. The truth is I made sure I was in a comfortable position with enough people so even if I was going to be targeted by others, I had enough numbers to ensure I was safe.

Granted, an idol play could've screwed that. But that's the game: it's a game of risks and chance.
2196 days 10 hours ago
J2999
And evidently I must have been doing something correct merge phase? I received 0 votes the entire section of the game, despite being vulnerable every vote. Even when there was only 2 people to choose between, no one sent my name.
2196 days 10 hours ago
J2999
If anyone asks more q's, please drop me a mail or message me on skype. Otherwise I won't answer for a while haha. Thank you <3
2196 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
3/6 votes received.
2196 days 4 hours ago
dwipeouts
JB- Why shouldn't James win the game?

James- Why shoudnt JB win this game?
2196 days 4 hours ago
J2999
James- Why shouldn’t JB win this game?

I mean without meaning to fully criticise him or anything, but literally none of the votes were down to him. Sure he pushed for them every now and then, but that’s not exactly making the move. And I’m not gonna pretend every vote was my idea, because almost all of them weren’t. But the main difference is when I had a target, I made sure they were the one who went. You may think I didn’t make many moves, but it was partly just because coincidentally whoever the main move maker, Clair, wanted gone, was also my main target. Also when it was me making moves, I suggested it to people and they drove it meaning I was able to have a good grasp on the game without being too strong of a threat, and that’s why I think I’ve made it to the end, and that’s why I think I deserve to beat JB. Not trying to criticise him though, mad respect.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!