This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2196 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
Lol Okay, thank you James. I have no more questions for you. I see there are some flaws in what you are "claiming" you did in this game but I won't call them out.

Good luck tho
2196 days 7 hours ago
J2999
@Dan I don't really get why you were bitter towards me? And if we had both survived, you wouldn't have won I doubt as you wouldn't have made final tribal. I had bonds with each of the F7, except maybe Ziggy, and I'd have found a way to get some votes on you. Whether it was at F7, F6 or F5
2196 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
2196 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
Dan, I wasn't voted out then LOL
2196 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
James im not bitter i just don't know your game bec you never gave me the oppurtunity to see it. For all i know you could have played an amazing game but its pointless if you hid it too well and i didn't see it
2196 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Natalie there was stuff i can screenshot of ponderosa after the game is over.i just don't think im aloud right now since the game is not over
2196 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
but im over it so if you want me to show you proof at reunion fine if not it's fine
2196 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
There is Ponderosa? Why am I not invited, Ben? Lol.
2196 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Dan I basically played off of loyalty. The reason I didn't speak to you much/ at all was purely because I didn't want to be fake with you man.

I spoke to about half the people in the game, and I made sure I got as many of them to the end as I could help with (like the other 3 in the F4 were all 3 of my closest allies).

I just didn't want to waste your time by being fake when in reality I was going to target you after the vote you were rocked out
2196 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
Dan you blamed your entire purple rock draw on me, lets not forget that, sweaty
2196 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Well no one other than the rock took me out
2196 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
Exactly so why the fuck did you blame me? Lol
2196 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Another thing I can happily say, which in my opinion is a key reason I'm proud of my game:

I did not screw any ally except Ferdi. My allies throughout the game were (in rough order we started):
- Ross
- Josh
- Ferdi
- Clair
- Natalie
- Nicky
- Hufus
- JB
- Jayhawk

The fact I worked with 9 of you throughout the game, and only screwed over 1 of you proves I played a consistent, loyal game. And sure you may question as I am not going into much detail, but I was able to make moves or be apart of making moves inbetween staying loyal. And that I'm proud of.
2196 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
*waiting for people to stop talking about loyalty*

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GleefulOrangeAbalone-max-1mb.gif
2196 days 4 hours ago
Joshbb17
I hate this jury, I wish I was on the perjury ponderosa trip, heeelp.

As for you too, why should I vote for you from my standpoint. Tell me how I affected your game before and after I left

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!