This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show

Topic » Reunion Show

3373 days 22 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
OH RIGHT XD
3373 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
My overall view on the season:

Pre-merge, a few alliances dominated, and the tribal challenges were also completely dominated. Basically the worst-case scenario. The only real moves that happened pre-merge were the boots of some of the most likable players of the entire season, which was painful as hell.

At the merge, it was an exciting first tribal, with multiple people in the swing vote position happening to swing in the same direction. It seemed like the merge would be an explosion. Then there were self-votes at many tribals, and the next 5 tribals in a row were exactly what we were told would happen by Ben and Nathan (It wasn't as exciting as when Marshall called the whole boot list in Canada because it was much more predictable of a progression)
At the final 5, Anthony won immunity and threw a wrench into the predictability of the season, leaving Nathan and Ben to completely choking because they hadn't had to do much work to unilaterally dominate the first 33 days. Andrew beat Nathan in firemaking, which made it official that Benthan wouldn't get anything, and set up Andrew better as a good winner. Final 3, Zarak lost which was sad but left us with an unexpected final 2 which was probably the best thing to happen this season
3373 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I wanna see the next season.
3373 days 22 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
The best part was... I was at zarak's house so I was woken up by him shouting 'I WON THE CHALLENGE'
3373 days 22 hours ago
MariahAnn
LET'S MOVE ONTO GILBERT ISLANDS
PLEASE
3373 days 22 hours ago
rawr121
sahmosean

Pre-merge, a few alliances dominated, and the tribal challenges were also completely dominated.

sorry we were too good
3373 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5183/forum/topic/14624546

everyone come here now for the cast and twist reveal for next season
3373 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
rawr121
sahmosean

Pre-merge, a few alliances dominated, and the tribal challenges were also completely dominated.

sorry we were too good
3373 days 22 hours ago
byp123
the outcasts were the true studs of the season xD
3373 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Can you open the VL or is that after the cast reveal?
3373 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
i outtta go. Grats andrew
3373 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
This season was so-so. The pre-merge was good then it dragged up until about mid-merge. I think it had a pretty good ending though. Anyways 'grats Andrew!

And I'm looking forward to Gilbert Islands :D
3373 days 20 hours ago
Dryerfish
LITERALLY ME
3373 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hi
3373 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
Congrats, Andrew! Both finalists were part of my top 3. :)

#TeamAndrew
#TeamAnthony
#TeamBen

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!