This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show

Topic » Reunion Show

3414 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
*hugs Anthony*
3414 days 16 hours ago
Survivorgame1
GR0TS!
3414 days 16 hours ago
MariahAnn
What other awards are there?
3414 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
*hugs Ben*
3414 days 16 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Grats Ben and Anthony
3414 days 16 hours ago
byp123
Best prejury boot
Best juror
Best new player performance
Best returning player performance
Hero of the season
villain of the season
Best blindside
Best move
Worst mistake
Updated season ranking
Best Confessionals
3414 days 16 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Go jimbo go!
3414 days 16 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Scott I guess my revenge plan for you didn't work out xD
3414 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Funniest Moment of the season:
Nathan said he had this great plan to get Anthony to give up immunity, and then Anthony showed us the message Nathan sent him. It was shady as fuck and just a hilarious flop for that plan, which was really shocking to us because Nathan had been one of the better strategists of the season

Best prejury boot: I loved so many pre-jury boots, but I have to give this award to Scott. As hard as it is to exclude Robby/Mariah/Sam/Jacob/John/Kevin, it wasn't a hard decision at all. Scott was giving great confessionals, playing a great game, and was finally getting the credit he deserved from the VL, which was my goal when I invited him back. However, he fell short of the merge :/

Best new player performance: Andrew because he won. However I was most surprised by Zarak. I knew he was likable from the start, but didn't think he'd be able to make it far. However, he was one of the best competitors this season.

Best returning player performance: Ben and Marshall had a lot of power but made mistakes to lose it. Also, they were both so unlike themselves in their original season. I'd have to pick Anthony for this one.

Worst mistake: Ben and Nathan voting Marshall at final 6. I'm glad that it switched the tides for the endgame, but they fucked themselves.
Updated season ranking: As much as I loved this season, it was boring for too much of the season, and i was disappointed.
1 - Seychelles
2 - Sierra Nevada
3 - TDC
4 - Canada
5 - Machu Picchu
6 - Pitcairn Islands
7 - BvW

Best Confessionals: Ben and Nathan tie for first probably, and that made up for how boring it was when they unilaterally dominated the game for a while
3414 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*crickets
3414 days 16 hours ago
byp123
TheRealSlimShady
Scott I guess my revenge plan for you didn't work out xD

lmao not really
3414 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Sorry guys I typed them all up at the same time, probably a bad decision
3414 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
LMFAO We ranked last as a season
3414 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Anyways are we done with BvW or is there more we should discuss?
3414 days 16 hours ago
byp123
hero/villain/best blindside or nah?

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!