This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3265 days 23 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I feel like the Cursed Idol could be over-powered, but it could also work really well.
3265 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
There will only be one placed at each tribe's beach. I am only going to allow them to be played until the Final 6 @Jacob. I am worried that the "Cursed Idol" may be a bit powerful; but, I think it'll bring out some sporadic game play.
3265 days 21 hours ago
doubledarefan01
It's not fair I wasn't selected it bullshit
3265 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Jinxh
Confessional
ItsOfficial
Adjoa:I am so excited to be here, but im a little nervous being the only woman on a tribe of five other men. I feel like I could be an easy target that they could easily say let's pick off the black girl because heck men can be strong together, but I need to break up the bromances.
3265 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
chpman12
chpman12
First Confession
ItsOfficial
I am very excited upon entering this game, I thought it was pretty interesting that tribes were decided via draft. Unfortunately, I was picked toward the end of the draft...in fact, the very round. Nevertheless I am satisfied with the tribe I ended up with. Right from the beginning we began strategizing about the challenge. It appeared it paid off. Tyler contacted me within seconds of the tribes being decided, he seems to be a bit of a control freak but he's definitely someone to keep in touch with. I plan on further messaging other tribemates of mine just to get to know them and see where they stand. As far as this "Cursed Idol" goes...it's quite scary. You can't really publicly go off on someone because they may posses this object and they could cut your rope without much assistance. Anyway I think that is enough for now...I look forward to making it far in this game and possibly taking the title.

Thanks,

Chip
3265 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
steve4280
Confessional
ItsOfficial
So I talked to broniak and mystery and Logan we agreed to work together it's like a power alliance I did this so I can have majority and the votes
3265 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 22, 2015 19:23:54
Fobbyiyg
Fobbyiyg
confessional
ItsOfficial
*rudy boesch voice*
this tribe is MANURE, JUST STRAIGHT FERTILIZER. ofc i'm not gonna say how bad this tribe is  in the public who do you think i am??

2/6 people show up and that's pretty much a guaranteed sign your tribe is going to first tc.
i put in so much effort into copy + pasting and it doesn't pay off.
i don't really know anyone on this tribe besides brandan who is literal middle school sophie clarke (thanks for not being too arrogant when i gave you the win in bigbens survivor hey)
i REALLY DON'T want to align with him but if he approaches me first i'll tag along for a while.

now for this first tribal i'm hoping i proved myself as an active member and there's no target on my balls this cycle.
i hope to just filter the inacts from our survivor coffee for the pre-merge, get a nice FEEL of what tribe dynamics are, and go from there till the merge
3265 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 22, 2015 19:53:34
tyleror
tyleror
First Confessional b4 I log off
ItsOfficial
First challenge went great, I love my tribe! They're cool guys and we destroyed the challenge. Hopefully mickle will log on and become active, but if not then we know who will be the first to go haha. So far I'm having fun but I cannot stand MarthaSpeaks, I'm hoping the Zulu tribe tosses her before merge so I won't have to deal with her.
3265 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 22, 2015 20:05:15
Fobbyiyg
Fobbyiyg
confessional
ItsOfficial
"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too." -Will Smith

fuck you will smith i hate what i want fool, i'll hate my tribe so hard i'll be consumed until  i die and my soul is taken into the depths of hell, where muscular demons torment me with their bulging arms, until i submit and burn to death.

there's no alliances on my tribe as far as i can tell, so i'm planning to stay a challenge beast and being sure to "act" positively around my tribe, so i can get pulled in sooner. that's how aras did it (i think) i mean he had an easy road, hopefully i can too.
3265 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
MZANSI - Purple Buffs
Broniak/Maxwell H.
steve4280/Steve S.
log2016/Logan B.
BatmanTDI/Austin Y.
mysterygame2/Nolan K.
Jinxh/Adjoa S.

XHOSA - Green Buffs
_Adidas_/Luis L.
tyleror/Tyler Y.
BOBROCKS333/Jacob S.
yr_2007/Yogi M.
MicklePickle20/Mickle P.
chpman12/Chip P.

ZULU - Pink Buffs
Nicole16/Nicole F.
MarthaSpeaks/Selena L.
albinoK1ng/Rick W.
coolKat/Natalie S.
Maladus1/Brandan F.
Fobbyiyg/Scott Y.

Here are the tribe's! Zulu facing Tribal Council tonight!
3265 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 22, 2015 20:18:04
_Adidas_
_Adidas_
Confessional
ItsOfficial
Heeeey! Guess who's back!
That's right LUIS! Aka the one who was blindsided with an idol
I've learned from my mistakes of trusting people
As of this season, the only people that I trust is myself so that I don't make that mistake again, I want to make final 3 this time and take it all home

I will be the Tribe leader of #Xhosa which I picked out
A) strong active players
B) people I don't know
C) a newbie
D) someone I have bad terms with

The strong people are Tyler and Bob and I'll mostlikely want to align with them as we can make an awesome trio, but Bob may be too strong
I don't know Mickle but I'm really looking forward to meet him and form a new bond :)
Chpman is the newbie, which I like to have them as pets and be their savior
Yogi, has blindsided me so first tribals can be easy as long as Yogi doesn't for stronger bonds with people

That's how u create a strong tribe with a core alliance and sub alliance and ready for Tribals ;$
3265 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Confessionals
May 22, 2015 20:34:38
BatmanTDI
BatmanTDI
Confessionals
ItsOfficial

First, the tribe picking was brutal. I was the picked in the middle, which isn't bad, but I just have no clue if Maxwell was picking an alliance, or it was just who he wanted on this tribe. Well either way, we do have a good tribe. Now, the challenge was very interesting. The difference between each placing was huge. Unfortunately we were not the best,  but we wern't even close to the worse. And on top of that, Zulu seems furious, but not at our tribe. Partially thanks the the mischief of Adjoa.

As of alliances, Adjoa approached me and Maxwell. I trust Adjoa, however Maxwell picked this tribe, and we were not his first picks. He said yes, but I mean, who wouldn't? So we have no clue if he is loyal, but either way our tribe is in a great position.
3265 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 22, 2015 20:37:27
_Adidas_
_Adidas_
Confessional
ItsOfficial
OH MY GOD! I can NOT believe this ANOTHER hidden immunity idol found on the FIRST try
I guess I have such luck with finding idol clues and hidden immunity idols
Now my goal is to NOT be voted out with it xD
I'll def keep it to my self ofc. I actually want to play it correctly so watch out ;)
3265 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Luis finds the clue to the location of the Idols placed at the Xhosa beach and he finds the Hidden Immunity Idol with one of his 1st guesses! And the plot thickens on Zulu as the girl to guy ratio is something that could affect the vote tonight!
3265 days 17 hours ago
zachboy967
Me & my homie ( @neworleanspelicans) are hosting a joint series were we rotate between different reality shows every season. This season, which is our first, is Stars. 16 people will enter the house expecting the unexpecting. A twist will change the outlook of the game. 16 house mates, one winner! Do you have what it takes?

Group Link : http://www.tengaged.com/group/7733

Permission from Erik/ItsOfficial

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!