This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3286 days 3 hours ago
mman23
Martha is hypocritical by saying she isn't playing with her heart, yet she chooses to target Tyler for non-strategical reasons. If other people were actually sending confessionals I'd like her a lot less but I have nothing to go off of for most of the rest of the cast :/
3286 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
May 23, 2015 18:43:32
Jinxh
Confessional
ItsOfficial
Adjoa: I am bloody pissed that we lost because of Maxwell. We could have won if it was me over him and I honestly feel angry and devastated. I wish I could vote out Maxwell, but I dont want to stir too much drama up because I will be targeted, but I will not forget about him because when I have the shot I will get rid of him.
3286 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
steve4280
Confessional and vote
ItsOfficial
Me and my alliance(mzansi four) are weeding out the weak and even tho log is the weakest I want him around just for that reason plus he'll be loyal. A good alliance needs a true sheep that does nothing in challenges and just does as he's told

I VOTE BATMAN
3286 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
May 23, 2015 18:50:40
BOBROCKS333
BOBROCKS333
Confessional/Idol Guess
ItsOfficial
Ok hi I haven't sent a confessional yet because I got distracted yesterday when I was going to, so let me get on that now.

TBH when the game started and we had the schoolyard pick, I was kind of expecting to get picked in the first round???? Maybe things have changed in the 200 days that I was away from Tengaged, but I've never heard of a good majority of people in this game. And like my reputation used to be that I was good at challenges, so I just thought people would want me but IDK. I was happy enough to be a 2nd round pick, and on the best tribe IMO. Tyler is a very very old friend of mine, Luis seems competent, Chip seems active, and the other two are alright. I've at least like heard of all of these people LOL that means a lot to me.

And we destroyed the first challenge, that's always fun<3 Today's challenge was stressful as hell, luck challenges can just go any way. But we managed to pull out another W, avoiding tribal council. The longer we can keep winning, the better. Now I need to start trying to find an idol though, the cursed idol sounds DEADLY and I want that in my possession and nobody else's. Well maybe Tyler's, I trust him enough...for now.

Idol Guess: 26! And Tyler told me that we get to guess twice LOL so I'll guess 48 too. I'm a bad reader tbh
3286 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
May 23, 2015 18:59:10
Fobbyiyg
Fobbyiyg
confessional
ItsOfficial
(minutes:seconds)
0:00: Scott is seen walking back to the Zulu tribe camp, taking frequent breaks to rest.
0:12: Scott begins to do the Lil B Cooking Dance TM.
2:58: Scott is still dancing. There is nobody watching. (Fuck who's watching)
3:30: Scott starts choking and begins to lose consciousness.
4:12: Scott sits down for a confessional.

i still don't like this tribe lmao, i don't feel like i'm in a good spot on the pecking order . the other two tribes are just active as hell so i hope to get the other two tribes to tc as much as i can to get cracks to form there. i'm sure after tc #4 there will be a tribe dissolve. rick is hopefully next to leave on our tribe, so i'm safe until the dissolve
3286 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
May 23, 2015 19:10:54
mysterygame2
mysterygame2
Confessional
ItsOfficial
Well I made The Final 17 people. Will that be all that I make? I dont think so... Even though we lost I feel secure with the alliance I made with logan Maxwell and Steven. The plan is for Austin to go, Although I want Logan out I guess we'll have to wait...Hopefully my Egg finding skills will keep me around.
3285 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Broniak
Broniak
Confessional/Vote
ItsOfficial
What if I told you I came last on that comp on purpose? Would you believe me? You should.
I threw it to get out Jinxh. That didn't settle with my pals.
This is probably the most simple, yet most difficult thing that will happen this game. So I've made and alliance with Jinxh and BatmanTDI on one side, and Logan, Steve, and Nolan on the other. Side 1 is voting Logan, Side 2 is voting Batman. I want to be a part of Side 2, because all those guys are my friends and they are the majority. Now, I have 2 options:
1. Vote for Batman. This is simple and effective and I stay in good spirits with Side 2; however, Jinxh will probably do everything in her power to get me out of there. Tantrum = no-no for my game.
2. Vote for Logan. This could potentially piss off my allies, but I'll tell them I just wanted to tie to lure in Jinxh in case of a merge. Re-vote comes, and I vote Batman out. Jinxh is happy. My allies are happy. (Except Logan. He may not be happy.)

And so, without further ado, my decision is to....
Vote for Logan
3285 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 23, 2015 21:14:55
BatmanTDI
BatmanTDI
Confessionals
ItsOfficial
So we lost, which always sucks, especially because I wasn't there to do anything about it. However, so much more of us are active then the other tribes so it shouldn't be a problem with non luck based challenges. Also, the vote seemed obvious.

As for alliances, me and Adjoa are together in two separate alliances. One with Maxwell and one with Steve. All we have to do is get both are alliances to go for Nolan next tribal, and we then control the game.
3285 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 23, 2015 21:41:39
BatmanTDI
BatmanTDI
Confessionals
ItsOfficial
Well, that was scary. And the votes were read in the annoying way of you think you are the surprise blindside but then it turns out you are safe. I expected the four to two vote, it is just when you find out your the two you instantly become paranoid.

Steve it trying to work it so I feel like I can trust him and I need him, and he used the fact that he knew they would target me apparently. no. If anything he just needs to seem better then Maxwell so when it comes to picking alliances he gets spared.

I have no clue were Adjoa is at, but right now we are kind of forced into a partner position, which I don't mind because she seems like a cool person. Anywho, I defiantly need to be at the next challenge and be better then Nolan so nobody gets any ideas of targeting me.
3285 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 23, 2015 21:45:56
Fobbyiyg
Fobbyiyg
confessional
ItsOfficial
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" - LIL B

2 more cycles. i'm pretty much a lock to make the dissolve unless zulu fucks up and loses the next two challenges, which is very unlikely, i hope to align with Mickle soon and we make final 2 together.
3285 days 11 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
omg, did Steve and Maxwell have the same plan without even knowing it, and that took out Logan? XDD
3285 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 23, 2015 20:25:43
steve4280
steve4280
REVOTE
ItsOfficial
I vote log

Broniak is trying to do this master plan to make it seem like he's loyal to jinx but still ultimately get batman out and I ain't having it. I'm not letting him get a upper hand on me I know it'll only give him a good spot in the game,and if I vote off log it'll make our tribe stronger and also give me trust of batman and jinx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve actually switched his vote before the vote reveal and sealed Logan's fate. He wanted to avoid a tie. He is catching onto the way Maxwell is playing this game though!
3285 days 7 hours ago
dwallz26
Thats my boy steve!!
3285 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
steve4280
Confessional
ItsOfficial
So I'm glad Xhosa is looking so dominate so come tribe switch or merge they'll b the top target plus I'm trying to bring mzansi together so come a tribe switch or merge they won't flip and my alliance based off the tribe can stay strong
3285 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
Confessional/Idol Guess
ItsOfficial
BOOM another challenge win, that's what's up Xhosa<3 Puzzle king Jacob has arrived in South Africa. But like actually I really enjoy puzzles, I'm prayin for more of those. This tribe is just badass, we're dominating atm. But that just means big targets come a swap or merge, we need some idols up our sleeves xo. Tyler told me that he got the clue today, so hopefully we've narrowed down the board!! With that said I will guess 31 and 33

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!