This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3268 days 2 hours ago
mman23
Alright that'll be fun picking teams.
3268 days ago
Nt888
Alright this is shaping to be a great season already and it hasnt even began rootin for my fellow Tocantins alumni Luis
3267 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
MarthaSpeaks

Survivor S.Africa - "Cursed Idol"

Confessional [Pregame] - I am excited to be playing Survivor once again; but I have never, in all my experience playing this game, have I made the Final Five. I have played with some really dumb people over my time in Survivor. My worst placement can be contributed to people not believing in my plan that would have worked and usually when people do that they do not win the game. Luckily neither of them applied to play in this season. Looking at the other applicants I know there are people that I have some history with. Coolkat and I played in the same series, she played the first season and I the third, we were both equally screwed over by our tribes early on. I know Coolkat to be an interesting player and I hope we get to work together during this game. I am immediately skeptical of anybody who played with me in a game where I went out early; lucky I have found no such player among the applicants yet. I found one in doubledarefan01. This guy voted me out first at the merge when we were in Russia; he was a sheep to my nemesis in every group game I play. He is still alive in that game when he does not deserve to be; I worked hard in that game (as I do every game) and he gets by just because he sheeps the biggest player. The host did not let me play my hidden immunity idol in that game; if he had I would still be in it and I would have an amazing shot at winning. As you can tell I dont take too kindly to people who screw me. I dont really count that game because of how badly I was screwed by the host and the players, but I will remember it in future games. So, Im coming into this game hungry for Nels' blood and Im going to get it. Obviously this "Cursed Idol" thing is the twist and I believe I have heard of it before. It works exactly like a regular idol except when played it actually gives you more votes or doubles your votes or something instead of nullifying them.
3267 days 22 hours ago
mman23
This was the girl who got screwed in WP survivor, right? Not really a fan of her confessional- I'm gonna need to see more substance once the game starts
3267 days 21 hours ago
ItsOfficial
@ Josh

That would be Blondelle. Totally different user.
3267 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Can't wait for this season! Just got caught up on seasons 1 and 2 :D. This looks like a great cast, and I love having three tribes <33333.
3267 days 18 hours ago
mman23
Ok I'm kinda relieved cus the way the W&P VL reacted to the girl having her idol spoiled made it sound like it was a disaster whereas I'd be happy if a girl as seemingly brash and unintelligent as Martha were to lose one

:D
3267 days 18 hours ago
Nt888
Haha WP vl crisis good times Josh you and I need to return and do a rematch and hopefully I will actually have numbers that time
3267 days 18 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Btw, plz don't make there be a predictable swap at 14 >.<. I would LOVE if there was a swap at 12 or something, cuz 3 tribe dynamics later on in the game are really, really interesting, but if you swap too early on, it'll lead to alliance lines actually being pretty rigid (for a 3-tribe season, that is).
3267 days 16 hours ago
mman23
Haha Nate if you think you're worthy then bring it on ;)
3267 days 7 hours ago
Nt888
Question is do you think you are worthy Mr. Runner up looking for redemption
3267 days 1 hour ago
mman23
I'm just looking for better jury management skills! The rest of my game was pretty solid
3267 days 1 hour ago
Nt888
Yeah your game was solid I couldnt touch you
3266 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Less than 24 hours until the premier! It would be great if you could all watch the events as I'll try to keep everyone as active as possible! You can watch the premier using this link...
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7410/forum/topic/15228846

Sweepstakes picks are now available! And can be chosen in this forum - First-come First-Served on the picks.. .
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7411/forum/topic/15237703
3266 days 2 hours ago
zachboy967
So excited to see the cast unfold!

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!