This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3286 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 22, 2015 21:33:28
log2016
Confessional
ItsOfficial

Although I couldn't be there tonight due to my sister and mom's birthdays being today things are looking great. I got put on a tribe with two friends in Steve and Maxwell and already have a 4 person alliance with those two and Nolan! I know how Steve can be and that's crazy and annoying but I've put up with him plenty of times and he makes a great GOAT so let the games begin!
3286 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Fobbyiyg
confessional
ItsOfficial

i got no strategy mails so far lmao

if i actually do leave i won't ever know what the fuck i did to be first boot like i did fine in the challenge and if you vote an active player over an inactive
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/qmU7ZTgR66U/maxresdefault.jpg
3286 days 11 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Itsofficial question why wasn't I selected I feel robbed that I didn't get picked?
3286 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
@Nels You didn't bother to fill out the 2nd part of the application. You just sent me a reply saying "I can't wait to play"

There will be other chances to play as I will be dedicating more time to hosting this summer.
3286 days 10 hours ago
doubledarefan01
What part of the application
3286 days 10 hours ago
doubledarefan01
What 2nd part of application
3286 days 10 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I'm sorry
3286 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Yeah np Nels! I Glad you understand why you weren't cast. There's always another chance!
3286 days 9 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Well I didn't know those were questions in my defense
3286 days 2 hours ago
mman23
Not sure where the vote is at right now but I'll be disappointed if Scott leaves
3286 days ago
ItsOfficial
Anyone can go at this point. Votes are scattered. MarthaSpeaks/Selena L. manipulated Nicole into changing her vote to Brandan. Scott changed his vote to Brandan this morning too but, I'm not sure if it's because of something Selena has said or not.
3286 days ago
ItsOfficial
http://gyazo.com/bac5c71c30d3d4c2733493ebb48c7bfe

@Nels. I told you it was the 2nd part app.
3286 days ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Wish Zulu was sending in more confessionals...
3285 days 18 hours ago
ItsOfficial
MarthaSpeaks

Confessional - So, obviously this game has been really intense right out of the gate. Adjoa was the very first person to contact me in this game and gave me some inside information on what happened with the challenge. Apparently Tyler had the power to make the executive decision and make sure we lost. Which is why he was so quick to respond to my gripes with the challenge; he clearly feels as though he is in a comfortable position. My goal has since become to make sure Tyler loses this game; not even winning. But, to do that I have to play the game. Adjoa may feel as though we have some sort of deal on the table, but I assure you no such thing exists. I use to play these games with my heart, but it has burned me one too many times and I now play with my brain. I will no longer just blindly trust people and I will vote them out if I deem it necessary no matter who they are. However, Adjoa is not on my tribe right now and is, therefore, none of my concern, I am grateful to her for her help though. In regards to my tribe and this tribal council; some very interesting developments took place. You see me and Nicole have history. We were in Mongolia together and we were working together well into the merge; but apparently she had a bigger ally than me and when I targeted that ally she quickly got rid of me (I got my revenge though as it was my jury vote that cost her the win). Anyway, obviously with that happening I find it difficult to trust her at all in this game; but she says she chose me and Natalie specifically so that we could have a Final Three deal. She told me a lot of stuff that I honestly feel was just her way of sucking up to me so that she can blindside me again. I let her know that I wasnt trusting her again too. Well, in regards to the vote, I decided that the fact that Nicole is a returning player is something to keep an eye on, but at this stage of the game you always have to keep the strong players around no matter what. I meant what I said; the first tribal council is usually just a random vote. I was the one that told Nicole and Natalie that we should target Brandan. Nothing has happened in this game thus far and I deemed him our weakest player. But, now something has happened. If we go to tribal again tonight; I will make a move on the alliance. Obviously the alliance wouldnt be working out if we lost two consecutive challenges and there would be an obvious three person alliance if we continued to vote together, but more than that I just find Natalie to be a weak player right now; our new weakest with Brandan gone and I cant have that stick around. But, I dont plan on throwing the challenge or anything like that, I do try to take people as deep into this game as I possibly can. I suggested to Adjoa that we flip it on Tyler and at the very least send his tribe to tribal council. Im sure he picked the 5 people that he is really close with and there is no chance of him getting voted out; but I think when his tribe actually has the option they may consider it.
3285 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
MarthaSpeaks

Confessional - Everybody is nervous when they see their name come up at tribal council. Mine being the first, really scared me. I expected to get votes; but after talking to my tribe I thought I smoothed everything it. The vote was clearly from either Brandan, Rick, or Scott. This is not about boys against girls, thats what this first tribal makes it look like because Nicole put the tribe together specifically to form this all girl alliance. Which is why I am hoping to be the swing vote, the next time we head to tribal council. Because if we make our alliance too obvious, we are screwed when the merge comes. And three votes in a tribe with three girls with a boy getting voted out is extremely obvious. So, I am just going to pretend that Brandan voted for me and hope we do not see another tribal for awhile. However, if we do I am prepared. Hopefully, the boys are smart enough to vote together and hopefully the girls listen to me again. So that the vote turns out one of two ways:

Nicole: Rick/Scott
Natalie: Rick/Scott
Rick: Natalie/Nicole
Scot: Natalie/Nicole
Selena: Natalie

So, either Natalie gets voted out or we head to a revote. Or people vote for me and I get voted out. But, in the event of a revote, I will likely vote Natalie out. Again this would put me in a really bad spot in the game and I hope we do not see another tribal council until a swap or something because I do not want to have to turn on my alliance this early.

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!