This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3260 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
-MAIN TWIST-
This season will feature a new twist which will be known as the "Cursed Idol." - Each tribe will have separate Idol Boards to search from. [Boards numbered 1-50] Everyday each castaway will get one guess at their Tribe's Idol Board w/the exception of the winning tribe which will be allowed two guesses for the Idol that day.  There will be 1  "Cursed Idol" placed on each Tribe's Idol board along with one normal Immunity Idol. The way Cursed Idols will work.....

-Cursed Idol Rules-
Unlike Immunity Idols; you don't play a "Cursed Idol" on yourself. - When casting your vote you must select one member on your tribe to play the "Cursed Idol" on. When playing the "Cursed Idol" on someone - all votes that are cast against the person are DOUBLED. "Cursed Idols" may be nullified in the event an Immunity Idol is played on someone or in the event that it goes to a TB; in a TB scenario - the two people involved in the tie would not vote and everyone would have to re-vote with the "Cursed Idol" rules nullified since the play would be considered "unsuccessful." If you obtain a "Cursed Idol" and understand the rules to them - it shouldn't take an army to shift the power in this game.
3260 days ago
mman23
Sounds great, looking forward to watching the season unfold!
3259 days 10 hours ago
teamjacz
WHO'S UR MULTI?
3259 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
teamjacz
WHO'S UR MULTI?

I don't have a multi Cedric! *laughs* What made you think this?!
But, I'm really liking the applicants so far! BOBROCKS333 applied ^-^
3257 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Applications are closed! I should have a set cast by Wednesday night if possible ^-^
3257 days 8 hours ago
mman23
Can't wait to see who made it and what the tribes are!
3256 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Cast for Survivor S.Africa S3 - "Cursed Idol"

The game will begin Friday after the reveal of the season twist and the cast is revealed. The reason there are no set tribes, is because they haven't been made just yet. That will take place at the cast reveal once I introduce the 3 returnees as the leader of each tribe. Each returnee will choose their tribe in a classic Schoolyard pick.

_Adidas_/Luis L. - Leader of the Xhosa Tribe. Luis played in S2 of Tocantins and was voted out right before the merge hit with an Idol in his pocket. Has he learned from his mistakes? And can he make it to the merge this time-around or possibly walk away with the title?
Broniak/Maxwell H. - Leader of the Mzansi Tribe. Maxwell was playing a great game in Borneo until the merge hit. After the 1st Individual challenge of the season; he became the first boot at the merge. Maxwell is an all-around player and definitely has what it takes to make this game interesting.
Nicole16/Nicole F. - Leader of the Zulu Tribe. Nicole has made it clear that she wanted this opportunity to see if she could make it to the end with having the title of being a "returnee" - She was voted off in Borneo just before the merge hit. She thought she was in a majority alliance; but was blindsided when it was her torch snuffed.

And the 15 fresh faces that will compete along side these 3 returnees.. .

tyleror/Tyler Y.
Jinxh/Adjoa S.
yr_2007/Yogi M.
albinok1ng/Rick W.
coolKat/Natalie S.
Fobbyiyg/Scott Y.
BOBROCKS333/Jacob S.
Maladus1/Brandan F.
MicklePickle20/Mickle P.
BatmanTDI/Austin Y.
log2016/Logan B.
chpman12/Chip P.
mysterygame2/Nolan K.
MarthaSpeaks/Selena L.
Steve4280/Steve S.
3256 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
Should I cmack this VL, Erik?
3256 days ago
ItsOfficial
*inserts bannable gif towards Ethan's comment*
3256 days ago
dwallz26
Thanks for the invite Erik, sorry I couldnt play!!
3256 days ago
ItsOfficial
Survivor8 and Macda27 were going to be cast until they both messaged me their part 2 application. They both basically didn't have the time for my game so MarthaSpeaks and Steve4280 were cast in their place.

With that said - I think this season has the potential to be my most active season to date *crosses fingers*
3256 days ago
ItsOfficial
Kelly0412 was also cut for making threats to get permed once the game began LOL
3255 days 23 hours ago
dwallz26
Lol Kelly has the plague but is great tv
3255 days 14 hours ago
mman23
I don't find Kelly great TV at all unless by great TV you refer to any of those Real Housewife shows...

Regardless I'm a fan of the three tribes and I don't recognize most of the newbies so I'll enjoy watching them! @Erik do the leaders get any special privileges?
3255 days 13 hours ago
dwallz26
I did like Real Housewives of New Jersey...lol
3255 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
@Josh

Luis - Maxwell - Nicole will all get to hand-select their tribe's during the premier. Other than that - no special privileges. With regular Immunity Idols and the added "Cursed Idol(s)" being in play - I don't see how this season won't turn out entertaining. ^-^

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!