This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Blood vs. Water

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Blood..

602 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
AKSHAR

I go with Steffi who got blindsided with an idol in her pocket.
602 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Congrats finalists! I wish all of you good luck with the final vote. After reading through all your answers to the other jurors questions I don't really have anything specifically game-related to ask, so I'll use a question I've seen in other group games that I always enjoy reading the answers to :)

Compare all of the jurors and your fellow finalists to a real Survivor player, or player from another reality series if you think that would fit better.

I must admit...I don't watch the TV Series and have only seen the basic seasons. But I'll give it my best shot!

Jake C-I'm going to say JT. People felt really comfortable with you. I always couldn't tell if you were telling the truth or if you were just telling me what I wanted to hear. I remember on the round that I went home, the alliance was trying to pick on who to kidnap and they settled on you. Of course I voted Josh, but you still ended up coming.
Jayson-You give me Natalie Anderson vibes in the fact that you didn't shy away from confrontation. When you felt like people were simply keeping you and Julio around so you can target each other, you weren't afraid to tell people that you are NOT playing the game like that.
Pugh-I'm going to go with one of my favorite survivor players. Tracy Hughes-Wolf. I think that both of you are super loyal to the people you are with.
James-I would say that you remind me of Amanda. You were loyal and seemed genuinely sad when the votes didn't go your way.
Jake H-You gave me Sarah Lacina from Cagayan energy. If things had gone down differently and I was voted out where you were? I could see you taking my spot.
Akshar-CIRIE! One hundred percent! A gansta in a suit. And you had probably one of the strongest social games this season. I am so glad I got to experience working with you this time around.
Scott-I'm not going to lie Scott. I can't think of any survivor players that are like you. So I'm going to my bread and butter, The Challenge, and I'm going to say CT. You, in my eyes, were right up there with Akshar in terms of your social skills and you were willing to flip and make moves.
Julio-I'm going to go with Natalie White. The amount of times I wrote your name down and yet you just kept surviving. You had me TRIGGERED. XD
Sea-I'm wondering to Big Brother world here and I'm saying Angela. Not because of the competitions, but you KILLED me with the constant LOLs and Oks and short responses XD I could never get a read on you.
Michael-My girl Chaos Kass. You had Chris convinced multiple times that you were with us or would come back to us. And you were able to flip back and forth and still avoid being the target.

*falls to the floor dramatically*
602 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm about to have my dinner soon and I will do the comparisons.
602 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Going to work now. My twelth day in a row and I finally get two days off after today! I'll answer questions whenever I can.
602 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
I will do it but I'm in a state of shock as Queen Elizabeth II who ruled my Country for over 60 years has died.

If I can't make the reunion tonight because of this then I want to say that I had an amazing time playing with you all and I can't think straight hearing that news.
602 days 10 hours ago
jakehou97
Congrats final 3! Like jake c said there has been a lot of great game discussion already so i have a simpler question.

What are a few pros and cons (in terms of gameplay) for each of your fellow finalists?
602 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Hello Final 3! Congrats on you all being here! I’ll be honest I thought I had my mind made up when leaving this game but after reading everything I’m so torn with my vote. I think you each played a great game in your own way and each showed something different on why you’re here. I don’t really have any questions for you guys, my fellow jurors have asked all the questions that I was thinking of. Just wanted to wish you guys best of luck tonight! It was a joy talking to each one of you this game.

Actually just thought of a question for all 3 of you! What is the best Fast Food Restaurant out there?
602 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Unfortunately I don’t think Texas roadhouse is fast food. 😔 But I would say tropical smoothie is my place to go. They are always fast and delicious. As someone who’s not really a big fan of chocolate if you can make some thing with chocolate in it and make me still enjoy it? Then you know you’ve done something right.
602 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
JAKE C

Compare all of the jurors and your fellow finalists to a real Survivor player, or player from another reality series if you think that would fit better.

Jake C - Whitney Duncan, you were in a good position before the merge being able to make these allies with your sweet charm but got put in the minority at the merge and could have been there longer if people didn’t want you gone first.

Jayson - Abi-Maria, you always bring chaos finding an idol and for causing dramas and thinking personally with your grudge against Julio and Abi-Maria fits that as you started the game in strong alliances wanting to blindside people that wronged you.

Pugh – Jessica Lewis, this is the right person for you as you managed to come into the merge in a new majority alliance being a kind person and your loyalty to this alliance by not flipping at all like Jessica not doing it but unfortunately both of your eliminations ended in tragedy.

James - Erika Casupanan, I saw you as a big threat who sneaks to the end with the big threats taking it other out and being able to convince people to sway and not being the target in the minority until the mess of F11 tribal as you were meant to be here in the F9.

Jake H - Kenward "Boo" Bernis, this was a person who was great at comps like you were helping to win tribe comps and even though you didn’t talk much outside strategy you were this great brawn who got far but was seen as an outsider that had to go.

Akshar - Drea Wheeler, me and Scott made this comparison with you for having 3 advantages at one point and then you ended up getting blindsided because of these advantages and you are a solid player who got people wrapped around your finger until I saw the threat and had to blindside you.

Scott - Andrea Boehlke, you deserve to have this iconic person be representing you and I’m not talking about her Redemption Island gameplay as you are a strategic and dynamic player taking part in blindsides but people saw you as a threat yet to win for the 3rd time.

Julio - Parvati Shallow, well it had to be her as you pulled the right time to play an idol tricking Jayson to play his and being hated just because you are you and kept on surviving not giving up wanting to do big moves all the way to the end.

Sea - Sunday Burquest, you both share similarities of forging strong relationships in your tribe and after losing Akshar you regrouped with Julio and Michael to take Scott out but then after you got taken out one by one.

Michael - Kelley Wentworth, the surprise we all had when you played the steal a vote and the idol at F5 was all our reactions when Kelly did the same being a schemer who got all the way but just miss out losing that crucial immunity.

Chris – Mike Holloway, you were a beast at comps and were on the outs in the merge but kept winning immunity and having that idol led you to get to the end being someone who has a great story making it all the way to the final.

Jay - Michele Fitzgerald, this is for her game at Winners at War and you seem to be always on the outs coming back in the game but is always fighting and you managed to survive these votes by not being seen as a threat and have bigger targets people go after.
602 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I would say a few pros for Ryan is that he was able to play the metal quite well. And credit where credit is due he didn’t receive any votes that I remember. I think some cons are that he has kind of a skittish and paranoid Side of him whenever he’s on the chopping block. And I think some people were able to take advantage of that. And the other con I have for him is that I feel like it was very transparent that he was trying to play both sides.

As for Chris I will say that to pros for him is that a lot of crucial immunity challenges he was able to win. And he was pretty good at setting up alliances. The two cons I have for him though are the four as good as he was that setting up alliances, it never really seemed like they worked out. It seemed like the alliances always fell through or went another way when it down to vote. The other Khan I have for him is that I think since he was so loud and open about everything, it kind of limited him at certain points of the game.

That being said I do respect both of them and I think we all played good games :) just like I said last season when I was juror, I don’t want anyone to leave here thinking that they played a bad game. Because I can think of good things about everyone’s games.
602 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Lol you know your Mortal Kombat fan when your phone auto corrects con to Khan. XD
602 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Oh crap I didn’t see the fellow finalist portion of that question!

Off the top of my head I would say that Chris definitely also reminded me of Natalie Anderson. Very good at comps and managed to play the game really well.

As for Ryan I would say gameplay wise he reminded me of Nicole Franzel. Able to go between groups and alliances and still not be targeted.
602 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
JAKE H

What are a few pros and cons (in terms of gameplay) for each of your fellow finalists?

The pros of Chris's Game is that he knew exactly when to play the idol correctly and getting people to flip with him like with Julio to survive that vote as I rate that. He wins these comps that helps put him in a great position and is a great ally who knows where the votes are going and made sure that the person he wanted gone goes home.

The cons of Chris's Game is his attitude especially to Julio as it makes people not want to work with him and puts him in a bad light. The F7 vote being the one wanting to do Julio as that caused his ally Scott to go home not being able to play the idol for him and doesn't think straight when listening to Julio holding onto that grudge not taking an opportunity to blindside Michael not trustinh him.

The pros of Jay's game was that he was under the radar with people not wanting him gone keeping his threat level low. He was able to wiggle his way into alliances that favor him and gets him to be in the majority as people target the bigger threats over him with people seeing him as a goat at the end.

The cons of Jay's game was that he was in the shadows of people not being able to make his own moves and just following Chris to survive. Didn't make an impact at the start of the merge being left out of the vote quickly and taking a while for him to get his feet in there but couldn't do anything about it.
602 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Michael

Actually just thought of a question for all 3 of you! What is the best Fast Food Restaurant out there?

I don't really eat fast food but the best one I say KFC as when I was a child going to a restaurant outside of town when there wasn't one was treated as a luxury after a long car journey ride and I always treasure those moments.
602 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Not being able to make my own moves? Questionable 🤨 😜but I’m not going to beat a dead horse. I didn’t JUST follow Chris to survive. I followed Chris when our plans were in synch. If I JUST followed Chris, why didn’t Akshar(who I was working with) not target me after realizing I tried to blindside him? It’s because I put the time and effort in with more then just Chris. Not just one person.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!