This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Blood vs. Water

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Blood..

602 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JAKE C - SURVIVOR COMPARISONS

JAKE C - Michelle Schubert - Wicked nice and friendly, all around happy bubbly person. You were an underrated merge boot. I think you had a lot of potential like Michelle if would’ve survived a few more rounds. I think you/Jayson have a fun cute dynamic like Michelle/Jay but it never became too serious where it made y’all a shownance target. I think you and Michelle would both fare well if given another chance.

JAYSON - Aras BvW - Like Aras you were seen as a leader all game up until your elimination. You both were the figurehead and blindsided at the merge by former Allies of yours, Aras being blindsided by Gervase/Tyson and you being blindsided by Michael. You both  showed a lot of potential pre-merge but as soon as merge came it was hard for you both to hide. I also believe a reason you were targeted was to split us up just like Aras was targeted to split him & Vytas up.

PUGH - Kelly Wigglesworth Second Chances - Like Kelly you positioned yourself well within your group for the most part. You had a strong UTR game, you had no enemies and were helpful in challenges, making you an asset to your alliances. I believe however like Kelly, your close relationship with someone hindered you and made you a big target when Julio was ready to flip. Not making enemies I think was a reason Julio flipped along to weaken Scott. You were in a prime spot in your alliance. Kelly was Joe’s partner in crime, I believe you were Scott’s. If Julio is Jeremy (although from WaW) it’s fitting you are Wigglesworth as Jeremy flipped on Kellly. Julio flipped on you.

JAMES - Amanda Kimmel HvV - Likable and charming, you and Amanda both set yourselves up nicely within your alliances pre merge. After a rough merge start for our alliance, we got picked off one by one. You never gave up though, i remember you and I talking a decent bit trying to figure out ways to change the tide just as Amanda did. Some players have us a glimmer of hope, similar to the hope Amanda was given but ultimately it was no use. You both didn’t go down without a fight until your torch was snuffed.

JAKE H. - Scot Pollard - Personality wise hell no lol. You made a lot more friends than Scot. But I do think there’s some game similarities. I think originally at merge it was hard to tell fully if Scot was with some people. We thought you were originally with the Julio crew but then the next merge tribal you voted with us and were on the bottom with us ever since. Maybe you were always on the bottom but that wasn’t a known thing, at least not to our group at first. Scot went home without ever getting to use his idol. You want home without  getting to use your advantage. Also scots ally Tai flipped on him, just like Jay did. I also did indirectly though I couldn’t vote. I tried to give you a heads up but you told me it was Jay so I just thought maybe I was in the dark.

AKSHAR - Drea - We’ve all been saying it the last week. You were locked and fucking loaded from had you made it one more round. Y’all have magnet hands and advantages and idols just seem to gravitate towards y’all’s pockets.  Y’all both win the game by a likely inevitable dominant end game filled with y’all’s solo dolo power. You both were pretty likable and respected in the game. The game goes different for both of you if just one small thing changed about those rounds. I believe both your and Drea’s downfall was because of others knowing about the advantages and got voted out in similar fashion.

SCOTT - ANDREA FvF2 - Both you and Andrea were recognized from Day 1 as one the most strategically aggressive and dominant players of the season. I remember EARLY game people were talking how Scott needs to be dealt with sooner than later. This target never left you but you did a great job at evading the target. Your former Allies turned on you using advantages and idols, just like Andrea’s Allies idoled her out. No doubt you and Andrea both would’ve been able to make a strong case had you sat at FTC. You both pulled off impressive moves and blindsided and weren’t afraid to take a risk to take someone out even if it might backfire.

JULIO - Jeremy Collins WaW - The cat with 9 lives. Similar to Jeremy you were a regret the entire game, constantly having to shut down attempts to get you out. Similar to Jeremy you played an advantage to save yourself. Jeremy was such a threat that even his closest allies turned on him in WaW, as did some of your closest Allies. You both left the game after being targeted all season long.

SEA - Dawn South Pacific - Sea you were one of the most loyal players in this season, if not THE most loyal. You lived by the sword, died by the sword. You never wavered from your main alliance no matter how much was said or when the ship started to sink near the end game. While in the game I was frustrated you wouldn’t flip to me, I respect that you were never fake about it. Like Dawn you were really upfront and blunt with where you stood in the game. There was no bullshit or unnecessary lying, you just said it how it is. You wouldn’t leak plans, you were just like yeah we’re voting differently, good luck! And that does take guts actually. It’s easy to lie to save your ass. But to be straight up and still survive is a lot more difficult in my opinion.

MICHAEL - Tai Trang Game Changers - Lot of fun similarities with this one. Tai flipped on his ally Caleb at the swap to show his loyalty to Brad, and also showing his adaptability. You were closely aligned with Jayson & myself but flipped at the merge to show the other side you were willing to work with them too. Similar to Tai you were able to maneuver between multiple groups until things caught up to you at the end of the game and you both lost at F4. Tai was willing to play idols and advantages, some on other people. Tai saved Sierra with an idol, you saved Julio with the vote steal. Both of the targets eliminated in these situations were massive threats, Malcolm from GC and Scott from here. Tai’s alliance turned on him and threw him  under the bus when they found themselves in a tough spot, but Tai still managed. At f6 people were throwing you under bus left and right, including those you work closely with, yet you still managed to get out of it and make it all the way to F4.
602 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JAKE H

What are a few pros and cons (in terms of gameplay) for each of your fellow finalists?

—-

JAY:
Pros- Jay was incredibly loyal. He stuck with me this whole merge even though he could’ve threw me to the wolves to try and get himself in with the “cool kids :P”. The fact jay is still here after getting voted out once and almost 27 other times is insane. Dude got votes like crazy but couldn’t be taken out a second time. He also earned his way back in the game.

Cons- I think Jay could have done a bit more to stand out over myself. We are different players, he’s quiet and sly, and I’m loud and obvious. I think my aggressive gameplay though is able to differentiate my game from Jay’s and I am not sure if he has that IT factor to differentiate from my game for the better.

——

RYAN:
Pros- Ryan wasn’t afraid of get his hands dirty, voting out his Allies and even his loved one Sea. I thought me and Julio would be the only pair to go after wash other but Ryan proved me wrong and that does take guts to take a stab at your loved one. Ryan won a crucial F5 immunity. The plan was to give Ryan 5th and Michael 4th he definitely pulled off a clutch win.

Cons - Ryan played an extremely safe game up until Akshar’s blindside. He would constantly blow smoke up our asses and tell us what we wanted to hear. I much rather have someone like his partner Sea who would just tell me how it is straight up. Sea never strategized with me because Sea knew there was no use. After the first or second time Ryan BSed me, I was done with him. The only reason Ryan didn’t go home sooner imo is because Scott pushed us to work together. Ryan never made a move until Akshar’s
blindside, I wanted to see more of Ryan’s strategic gameplay.
602 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
MICHAEL

Actually just thought of a question for all 3 of you! What is the best Fast Food Restaurant out there?

—-

I am big fan of Popeyes, love their chicken and sides. Red beans and rice 4 life
602 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I forgot to do the finalists for the comparisons, will have that up soon.
602 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JULIO I meant you were a TARGET not a regret 😭 😂😂
602 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JAY - Ozzy South Pacific

Jay and Ozzy both had to survive being voted out, although Ozzys first time was intentional. You both returned from a redemption twist, securing your place in the game. Both were impressive feats, Ozzy volunteering to be the hero and double agent, and you overcame a mini Survivor season in one night. Ozzy stuck to his side for the most part even though they went down. You were loyal despite us being taken out one by one.

RYAN - Lisa Whelchel - Similar to Lisa, Ryan was in a good alliance at the merge that controlled the first portion of the merge. There was almost a pagonging. However Ryan’s allegiances were shaky, similar to Lisa. Ryan and Lisa both had inconsistent loyalties and were willing to go against their Allies.
602 days 10 hours ago
jakehou97
One last question for Ryan😂 do you know of the best place to get fish and chips and other cool places to visit in London? I will be there for a few days as part of my honeymoon in February haha
602 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
One last question for Ryan😂 do you know of the best place to get fish and chips and other cool places to visit in London? I will be there for a few days as part of my honeymoon in February haha

Well you picked the right person having a degree in tourism and you have to see The Tower of London, go on The London Eye, Trafalgar Square is a must, Buckingham Palace and see a West End Show!

I have fish and chips every Wednesday as that is the only fast food I eat but I don't live in London but there is so many places you can get Fish and Chips eating in a restaurant or having a takeaway. If you want to eat authentic fish and chips wrapped in newspapers then go to the East End to Poppies Fish and Chips serving them since 1945 having the finest quality fish cooked in crunchy batter.
602 days 9 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Have you been to Bishop's Gate Ryan?

I never heard of it until Harry mentioned it in "Late night Talking"
602 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Have you been to Bishop's Gate Ryan?

I never heard of it until Harry mentioned it in "Late night Talking"

No I haven't been to Bishop's Gate or heard about it.
602 days 9 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I just want u three to know that my vote has been cast and it was the most difficult decision I ever had to make as a juror. All three of you are worthy of being sole survivor.  I have grown to love all three of you and I hope that the two people I didn’t vote for understand that they played fantastic games too and I hope u aren’t mad at me for not voting. No offense to my fellow jurors but if either of u two were up against anyone else, with the exception of each other and that A person who I won’t mention, you would have had my vote in a heartbeat.
602 days 9 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
You guys like that speech better than my speech in all stars where I roasted my good buddy yawn?
602 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
NOT THAT "A person" LMAOOO JUDAS ILY.
602 days 8 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
If that name didn’t start with a J, end with a Y, and have an A somewhere in there? Then it’s to the GALLOWS Scott!
602 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
gbpackXLVchamps
You guys like that speech better than my speech in all stars where I roasted my good buddy yawn?

PUHLEASE I was so mad at you for this LMAO

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!