This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Blood vs. Water

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Blood..

617 days 8 hours ago
OhNatalie
Hi Final Three! Congratulations to each of you, this season was explosive and unpredictable. No matter how this jury decides to treat you, remember that each of you rocked it and I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

Before I get to questions: Chris, I accept your apology and I really enjoyed playing this game with you. It brought a lot of nostalgia from playing group games in our prime (circa 2015), and that was a treat in and of itself. I also said things I didn't mean, and for that I am sorry also. If I could go back and pick another partner, I genuinely don't think I would 💗
617 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thank you julio for accepting that apology. This game was a crazy mess for us. I need to work on how I take things in the game and how I respond. I’m happy you would still keep me as a partner despite everything
617 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
PUGH

I want you to compliment me and stroke my ego.

Pugh your elimination was uncalled for as you are the fallen angel of this game who should not have gone out that way. We didn't talk much in the pre merge but in the merge our game soared together thanks to your relationship with Sea and Scott two people I love very much.

You were the main reason why The 7 was formed as I knew from Scott that James tried to form an alliance with Akshar & Michael and Pugh & Scott and my talks with you about wanting us pairs working together was crucial to make a better offer. Your approval of it and telling Sea all about it got the ball rolling telling people about doing an alliance with Pugh's approval and that couldn't have been done without you.

You were gone too soon and I did feel guilt for it as the split vote was my plan wanting to flush Chris's Idol or get him out with it but sadly someone flipped hearing false things being the victim in all of this. I'm glad you stick by us in the F12 along with Scott with Chris pushing you Sea as that shows your loyalty and I appreciate loyalty so much and you were a great friend I am glad to have met.

I want you to compare yourself to a fast food item from a fast food restaurant.

I would compare to myself to a Burrito as you need to steam it to soften it and that is what I did to the people to soften their view of me not seen as a threat. I am wrapped in so much savory ingredients making me seem delicious but I have a spicy interior to betray allies who are not with me and they will only find out when it is too late eating that Burrito doing bad things for your bowls.
617 days 8 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty

Howdy Pugh! You said you used to live in Kentucky and you're a farmer. Which considering I'm surrounded by farmers in Kentucky? Already elevates you to king status. But I also really appreciate your honesty. Before I was voted out, you were the one person who was honest with me. And I definitely appreciate that!

As for the food item?

I would say Arby's Curly Fries. Because my path to get here seemed to be constantly winding and at times I thought it was going to be cut short. And one time it WAS. But I was able to pull myself back together. And also they taste delicious. So there's that ;D
617 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Some people in ponderosa have led me to believe that at least one of you may have had a silent part in my blindside.  I know all 3 of you voted Julio with me, that is obvious, but I would like to know if any of you knew I was going home, but yet didn't do anything about it or even try to warn me.  Or perhaps was it more sinister than that with Ryan knowing his vote was going to get stolen and that I was going to leave?

Hey Scott! I was honestly surprised when you were voted out. You were someone that I was hesitant on working with because when I was on Ghetto Island everyone who was on a tribe with you said that they felt cool with you and they regretted it. Other than Josh. I remember someone mentioned to me when I came back if I knew what the 'dragon that needs to be slain' that was talked about on Hera's Wrath. That 'dragon' is what a group of us said were the two headed dragon of Scott and Julio. Because both seemed to be playing fantastic games at that point. But yeah, I had no idea that you were going home the round that you did.
617 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
I'm not sure if any of you have a flashier game over the other two so my vote is very up in the air!!

QUESTIONS

- If Brady and Kirsten said just kidding, its a final two, who would you take to F2 and why?

- What is your biggest mistake in the game and how did you recover from it?
617 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTT

Some people in ponderosa have led me to believe that at least one of you may have had a silent part in my blindside.  I know all 3 of you voted Julio with me, that is obvious, but I would like to know if any of you knew I was going home, but yet didn't do anything about it or even try to warn me.  Or perhaps was it more sinister than that with Ryan knowing his vote was going to get stolen and that I was going to leave?

I would like to believe that all 3 of you were as shocked as I was, but since I am being led to believe otherwise, please give it to me straight here.

It's my partner in crime Scott and it is all thanks to you and me working together to get the Akshar Blindside done and helping me get in the majority by creating together The Blindside Crew with Chris, Jay, you and me while keeping Akshar safe with that former alliance of Chris, Jay, Michael Akshar and you and I couldn't have gotten in the majority without you.

Anyway I did not know at all about this blindside coming as I wanted you here at the end with me as you were the only person I 100% trusted this Season being more than water being my blood being an unexpected duo with no past relationships as I had to work my social game and strategic angle to get you to trust me and make the move to get Akshar out. I was told after the tribal what happened with Julio telling me he got roped into a blindside because of the merge idol being out there and Michael saying that he took my vote being 100% sure I was voting Julio out and get the move to get Scott out as stealing any other vote like Scott would cause Chris to play his idol.

The reason why I wasn't told was that they knew I voted Akshar out and Michael wanted to break up Scott and Chris seeing them as close but he doesn't that me and Scott were closer and it was heartbreaking to see that happen to you. I even said goodbye to Julio 15 mins before tribal wanting him not to get blindsided as I was certain everyone was voting Julio out with Sea even telling me he was doing it and I would not have done that had I known the blindside. You should be sitting here Scott and if they told me you know I would have told you straight away being my rock and someone that no one knew how close we were and if it wasn't for us 2 like I said earlier Akshar would have won this season hands down.
617 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I originally deleted it but it’s the one thing I keep seeing posted that I disagree with. Ryan had zero influence on myself and I think jay (don’t quote me on that) voting for Akshar. That was entirely Scott. Maybe he and Scott were talking about it but Scott is the reason I voted that way, Ryan hadn’t even talked to me until scott got me on board and told Ryan I was down.
617 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
Scott, I genuinely don't think anyone had anything to do with your blindside besides me, michael and sea

Also, Jay I loved the way you explained getting me out and all the moves you did against me at F6. You're right, we should've never trusted you to vote with us over Sea, and I didn't. Ryan told me multiple times that you were solid with us, but especially w/ him, and part of me didn't believe him. Overall, you fooling Ryan to believe you would vote whatever way he said, and exposing our plan to Michael is *chefs kiss*!! Honestly, the best way to get back at me for idoling you out lmao
617 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
PUGH

Always a class act Pugh. I wasn’t crazy about voting you out but it was a great opportunity to try and switch the game up. Julio came to us to make a play and we jumped on it. Had that not happened, I probably go home that night and you likely make a deep run. You and Scott were scary as a pair and Julio clocked that. Although I like you, I am glad I was apart of the first big move of the merge.

——-

I am like a salad from any given fast food restaurant. Like a cucumber, I can be a bit rough and prickly on the outside but I have a soft spot somewhere underneath all this chaos. My survival depended on people wanting to make moves, similar to a tomato relying on vines to survive. Like cheese, you can never have enough of Stoney cannoli. I’m rock hard as a crouton but as soon as you crush me up (put me in a bad spot in the game), I split into a million pieces and go all over the bowl AKA the tribe, trying to find cracks in every person, while the croutons find themselves in every bite.
617 days 7 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Thanks you three for your answers to my question.  I believe all three of you.  I just wanted to get reassured and you have done that.

I'm now ready for my final question (I'm sorry to make you three answer another question as you have been given a lot to answer).   I used this question over in Suitman's all stars (as Pugh and Chris may remember) and people had fun with it so I figured I would recycle it here, especially since I am really torn between you three.

I am a huge fan of pop music as some people may already know.  I just saw Harry Styles in concert and I follow American pop music religiously.

2022 has been a great year for pop music.  I want you each to choose any song that charted in the calendar year 2022 on the Billboard Hot 100 USA charts.  The title of this song (and lyrics if you wish) needs to define how you played this season.

Did you play with "Big Energy" or did you play more like a "Ghost"?  What I "Need to know" is how creative you are?  I have my "Fingers Crossed" that you will astound me with such creativity.  With all of these tough questions, It's "About Damn time" you have some fun at final tribal council!   

Whomever wins this season, just know you are all "First Class" in my book.

Love you all!
617 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey Julio!
- If Brady and Kirsten said just kidding, its a final two, who would you take to F2 and why?
I would have taken Chris to the end. And here's why. We voted together a lot in this game. And while Chris was making alliances and being loud and flashy? We were voting in the minority. When we started getting steam was around the Akshar vote, when Scott and Ryan came to us about targeting Akshar, and then Scott went, and then Julio and Sea and Michael. Those votes? Those didn't happen because Chris was playing flashy. Those happened because I WORKED my ass off to make sure they happened. Well, other than Michael. I think we all knew we would get our asses beat by him so that was quite easy.

My biggest mistake in my game was thinking that Josh's allies were my allies. Premerge, I felt completely down and out. My original tribe kept lying to me about who was getting the votes or just not telling me. That's why when people kept talking about "we need to stick together in a swap" I was READY to flip to the newbies because I was SICK OF IT. And of course the newbies were telling me 'oh yeah i loved Josh your partner he was great.' Which I KNOW Josh isn't (love you josh <3) so I should have known it was a LIE XD

But I let my own bitterness get in the way. And I got idoled out for it. So when I came back into the game, I told myself that I needed to let go of stuff like that. I can keep it in mind, but not revolve my entire game around revenge.
617 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JULIO

Jay man. We overcame the odds. Not only did we survive a pagoging but also survived later blindsided against our new Allies, like when Scott was blindsided. We kept bouncing back time and time again. Would’ve been nice to make a final 2 and duke it out despite the cards being against us. Jay was a great ally and our calls kept me sane.

My biggest mistake I believe was not even considering the fact Akshar could have given his advantages to Michael before he left. Had we thought of this possibility we could have prevented Michael from correctly using his vote a steal, as he had to correctly guess who the person voted for. If we fake Michael out, we have the numbers that night and Scott doesn’t go home.

I recovered by having in depth conversations with Michael and he decided to flip back to jay and myself the next round where we took you out Julio, the kill of the season. You were the cat with 9 lives and literally took til the very end to get you out. It wasn’t the flashiest play, but we got you out in a 3-2-1 with no chance of a rock draw. I think that was a pretty nice recovery considering Michael had just flipped on us and taken Scott out after we flipped on him and took out Akshar. A lot or back and forth these few rounds
617 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Also, Jay I loved the way you explained getting me out and all the moves you did against me at F6. You're right, we should've never trusted you to vote with us over Sea, and I didn't. Ryan told me multiple times that you were solid with us, but especially w/ him, and part of me didn't believe him. Overall, you fooling Ryan to believe you would vote whatever way he said, and exposing our plan to Michael is *chefs kiss*!! Honestly, the best way to get back at me for idoling you out lmao

Thanks Julio! I never claim to be the most strategic person on any cast. I'm not a gamebot. But this game I'm really proud of the moves I was able to pull off. If I had played the way that I did last season and made it here, I probably wouldn't even bother trying to argue my case XD But this season I wanted to grow and become a more confident player, and I think I did just that.
617 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
IF ANY ONE OF YOU SAY MY NAME ONCE MORE I AM GONNA LOSE IT.
The name "Akshar" is now BANNED from your answers!
As much as I love myself and love seeing my name mentioned, I'M TIRED OF IT.
I get it, it was a big move and whatever, don't remind me about it so much imma cry because I might be a bad ass bitch but I'm also a weak ass bitch

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!