This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Blood vs. Water

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Blood..

604 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
congrats xoxo here are my questions for you three:

Chris, it was really cool playing with you and you definitely killed it in the comps. The other 2 described a couple in depth strategic moves that they made. What was your strategic approach that, in your mind, puts you ahead of the other 2 as the sole survivor?

Jay, we were really only together for a few days but it was so nice to see you come back & make it deep. Congratulations! I think you and Chris were quite a team, so I’m wondering how you think your game deviated from his.

Ryan, take out your teeth (jk!). It’s rare that I feel so played by someone in these things but you played me and you played me hard. You became one of my mains & I could have never guessed from you “trying” to save Josh  up through the merge vote you were the same person. Left me gutted. 😭

But mad props for that! My question is looking more at your strategy — it was pretty fluid & you made it to the end with Chris & Jay. What areas of your game did you need to adapt to make it to the end and did you see yourself here with either of them?
604 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JAMES:

Chris, it was really cool playing with you and you definitely killed it in the comps. The other 2 described a couple in depth strategic moves that they made. What was your strategic approach that, in your mind, puts you ahead of the other 2 as the sole survivor?

----

One thing I think I did better than the other finalists was keeping an open dialogue with people and being willing to make plays on anyone. There is a reason I was someone people would come to when they wanted to make a move. Julio came to me to take Pugh out, Scott came to me to take Akshar out. I convinced people I would vote out Jakehou. I led Julio, Sea, and Michael's eliminations at the end game and helped pave a way for Jay and myself to exceed all odds and make f3.

Ryan is someone who put in zero effort with me until the final 8, and even then it was Scott who got me to vote with them and even consider giving Ryan another chance. Ryan would just tell me what I wanted to hear over and over and say he wanted to make big moves but would never show up. Jay spoke to me so I can't talk about that personally but I do think I put in more effort than Jay when it comes to covering our asses and making sure we were the last 2 left. I made alliance chats, wasn't afraid to call someone out, and played an open and loud game trying to get things to shift in the game all the time.

I made an active effort to separate myself from the people in my close alliance like Jay and Jakehou to insulate me with the opposing alliances. After your elimination, I was done waiting for people to use me for votes. I created an alliance with Michael, Scott, and Akshar called "Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde". I also created an alliance with this 4 and Jay. I purposely talked far less in the chat including Jay to try and convince the others I was not close with Jay. I would often throw Jay under the bus and strategize in the chat without Jay instead of the one with Jay. This helped me claw my way into the circle, it showed when I was aware Jakehou was receiving votes despite being grouped with him the round prior.

I was a big advocate on getting Julio out of this game. I bluffed that I would play an idol on Jay, and I would like to believe that idol bluff is the reason the vote split 3-2-1 but I don't want to take credit for something that has not been confirmed. I also pushed heavy for Sea to go home. I convinced Ryan to "throw" his vote on Sea when in reality, myself and Jay were already planning to vote Sea. This proved effective when Michael flipped on us and voted for Jay. Had I not got Ryan on Sea, I am confident that vote goes different.

Michael was another big play. I had talked to Jay and pushed Michael's name though it seems Jay was already down to do it. I often told people I would vote how they want when in reality pushing my agenda which may have been the same or different. I believe this helped lower the idea that I was in a driving seat more often than people believed.

I take a lot of credit for the Julio, Sea, and Michael boots at F6, F5, and F4. I tried scare tactics, bluffing, and blunt honesty at different parts of the game to try and push my agenda. I was aggressive when I needed to be.

But also I was able to listen to others ideas and recognize a good move. When Scott came to me to vote Akshar, I was not for it at first but over time came to realize it was a massive move. When Julio came to me to vote Pugh, it was not ideal but was a chance to change the game. I was always willing to vote anyone and throw anyone under the bus just a little bit if it meant I could squirm out of tricky situations.

I had an idol that I held on to during numerous scary tribals. Big risk pay off. When Pugh went home, I was 1 vote away from being toast. I trusted Julio of all people, the riskiest round for me yet at that point. I could have guaranteed my safety but I wanted to hold onto the idol as long as I could. That takes guts in my opinion, especially with how the game was going. I was losing all of my allies fast but I still held onto that thing until final 5.

Ultimately i think I did a lot more than win immunity. I overcame a very long game of being in the minority and at the bottom. Long before merge, we're talking way back at final 17 I have been playing from the bottom since.
604 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I also forgot giving immunity to Jayson, I do think that saved Jayson and that was a massive risk. While a short term pay off as Jayson went out the next day, it was a big move for my game as Jayson was someone I could fully trust. Jake gave me his challenge advantage which I also used at the right time and it helped me win a much needed immunity. These instances and the idol bluff show that I could use my advantages and immunities at opportune times, not just to be safe.
604 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay, we were really only together for a few days but it was so nice to see you come back & make it deep. Congratulations! I think you and Chris were quite a team, so I’m wondering how you think your game deviated from his.

Hey James!

I think that there are a few things that we did differently despite voting together. Lets start with the obvious. For one, I never had individual immunity or an idol. So I had to scramble socially quite a bit in order to keep myself alive. As I mentioned in my speech when I talked about the Sea vote. People were NOT letting me fall into the background, which tends to be something that I used to be known for. I have never had to play a game with a target on my back, and so this game was exciting for me in that way because it required me to play the game in a completely different mindset then past games whether they were group games or orgs.

For two, I think I was able to be a bit more sly at times. I think that I was a bit sly and subtle about my moves. Chris was not afraid to take things to the main chat and all of that, but I played the game a bit more stealthy. I feel like I was underestimated a lot because of that, and I was able to use that to my advantage. For example, part of the reason why I was so eager for the Akshar blindside wasn't just because I wanted him out. But it was also the information he held. I had admitted to Akshar that Ryan was one of the people that kept telling me 'even though we're not voting together, we can still watch each other's backs!' and yada yada. And I realized that if I got caught playing both sides, it may not end well for me. Hence why despite the fact that I loved getting to know Akshar, I was also so eager to blindside him when the opportunity arose.
604 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
(part two of James question because I accidentally posted XD)
And finally...I got voted out. Granted I was literally only out of the game for one round, but I got idoled out. But I not only managed to fight my way back into the game, but I was able to keep myself in this game by making deals and alliances. When me and Ryan first started seriously working together and we had the chat with Scott and Chris, I told Ryan that we should have a chat with Scott and without Chris that was later called The Underdogs. I did this because I wanted to have a little bit of a safety net just in case people had to pick between me and Chris. Unfortunately, Scott got voted out like the next round after it's creation XD But it was nice while it lasted!
604 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
CONGRATULATIONS, FINALISTS!! You've achieved what the rest of us couldn't, by making it to the Final Tribal Council! So I applaud you all for that! I have a little song dedicated to all 3 of you backstabbing bitches!

LMAO OKAY ANYWAY. I have some questions for each of you!

======================================================================================

CHRIS: You played a phenomenal game, winning immunities when you needed to and going on an immunity streak, I can't even remember how many immunities you won but that's amazing! You had quite the underdog story for someone who is not known to be an underdog in these games. I knew you were good at challenges because we played Ian's The Challenge and YOU WON LMAO! So, I knew you were lying to me when you said you suck at challenges, I was like "GIRLLL BYEEEE"! I was originally gonna ask you about how you were able to control the votes without ever being in danger? But, you already touched on that so another question is for you instead. We went on call the day before my vote-off, it was a pretty great call that I enjoyed and you mentioned and I quote "This is the most fun I've had all game, just for this call alone, Akshar, I probably won't ever vote you out" and then you proceeded to VOTE ME OUT THE VERY NEXT DAY! Like, man, that was cold. It hurt in the moment because I was genuine with wanting to work with you, that said, I understand why I was voted off, I had a lot of INSURANCE with my advantages lmao.

So this leads to my question(s): You said you wouldn't vote me out, then proceeded to vote me out the very next day, so with that, did you have any true loyalties to anyone? And if so, who? Also, why should I reward someone the win, who made me get upset with a comment in the main chat? (even if Julio said it, you did decide to go and make it a public call-out)

=======================================================================================

JAY: Jay, you're such a sweetheart honestly. But, that said, you're a sneaky little bitch LMAO! The way I trusted you in that vote just for you to vote me off too LMAO GOOD FUCKING GAME! You returned to the game from Hera's Wrath and that was quite impressive but I felt you kind of just faded into the background upon your return? It just felt like you were always grouped with Chris' side and never seen as the leader.

So my question for you: What moves did you make that were flashy and solely your moves that warrants me & the jury to want vote you to win?

=========================================================================================

RYAN: Ryan, Ryan, Ryan....you know it'll never be the same AS IT WAS!

You being a Brittany Hoopes stan makes complete sense because you played just like how she is playing Big Brother and I fully hope she is evicted tonight in the Double Eviction. You told lies unnecessarily and turned on your allies as well as would throw your allies under the bus for no reason. A lot of people feel truly hurt by you and I am one of them because heck, Ryan, we've been friends on TG for so long to the point you had me as your #1 friend on TG and well, with the way this game played out....chile, it was interesting. You played a great social game, but like it also just felt like you were condescending to people? You even called your own partner, Sea, your sheep. As well as calling someone else a dimwit. You truly played like the villain this season.

So, here's my question: I remember during my time in Javasu, you had a lot to say about not liking my gameplay because I was very cutthroat (and got villain of the saeason deservingly so!), but you were the exact same this season. So why should I vote you to win when you didn't like how cutthroat I was in Javasu?
604 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
NOT ME WRITING AN ESSAY! But, I had to get my thoughts out that lead to the question LMAO I'm sorry!
604 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
omg ugh i meant season NOT SAEASON, I'm embarrassed.
604 days 15 hours ago
BBlover96
*sips rum*
604 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
I only got three basic questions for you all :)

Chris, I went you to defend yourself against the following statement: Going on an immunity streak is not the definition of playing a good game, and the only reason you made it here was because of your physical game, and nothing else

Ryan, hi! You were my partner in this game, but I absolutely cannot lie, one reason I turned against you was because you constantly described me as a sheep to both myself and to other people, which really pissed me off. Not even really a question here, just me spewing shit at you, but I'm interested to see what your response will be

Jay, hello! Out of everyone, you had the hardest path to the end I feel. We both won most irrelevant player, but then look at us, both making final 5 :) Many players in this game saw you as a goat though, so I want you to explain why you deserve to win over Ryan and Chris. Kudos from coming back from Hera's Wrath, I view that as a credit and not a negative thing, plus you were idoled out rather than voted out
604 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
AKSHAR

So this leads to my question(s): You said you wouldn't vote me out, then proceeded to vote me out the very next day, so with that, did you have any true loyalties to anyone? And if so, who? Also, why should I reward someone the win, who made me get upset with a comment in the main chat? (even if Julio said it, you did decide to go and make it a public call-out)

------

Great points Akshar. I was really against voting you specifically because of our call. I had only called with Jay and Jayson at that point. I am a FB Orger, these calls are what I play for. It's where I can really get to know someone. I have known who you are for years but I've never actually known WHO you are until now. The call we had was the most I laughed in this game up to that point. I must admit, Jay had me dying on call a few rounds later which may have topped our call :P

With all that said, less than 24 hours later I voted you out. I gotta applaud Scott for that. He drilled it into me that you are set for this game and if I want any chance to win that was the only opportunity to strike. Scott can vouch for me, I was heavily against voting you the night before and it was until later the next day where I finally caved in. I had to put aside the connection we made on that call and realize you were my biggest threat at that point and had to go so I could make it here.

----

I am sorry how upset you got at that comment. It was strategy for me, I needed to find cracks and that was my opening. After I called Julio out, not only did you start talking to me more, but so did Scott and Michael. This later turned into our little Pac-Man Squad. I do believe it was still the best game move although I am sorry it upset you as much as it did. I wasn't trying to get under your skin, just trying to find the cracks and utilize what information I had to get out of the minority hole I was sinking in. I tried to keep as much of this game as game as I could. I admit, I failed on numerous occasions. That is because I get so passionate and invested in these games, as we all do. Sometimes I got hurt by things that were said or done and I had to find it in me to put it aside for game purposes if I wanted to win. If you can't vote for me, I fully understand and support that. I just hope you know it was all game and nothing personal to you or Julio.

----

As for the loyalties, my only loyalty was to Jayson. He was my ride or die and I envisioned the two of us making it to the end here. He died early merge and I had to pick my game up back from the scratch and I think I did as good of a job as I could have possibly done with the cards I was dealt. As for everyone else, I was loyal to a degree. I was willing to vote out anyone if it furthered my game and helped get me out of the sinking ship. I managed to infiltrate solid alliances and become a solid ally for people who were once against me. End game it got real dirty. I was throwing Michael, Julio, Jay, and Ryan all under the bus to each other. Some things stuck, others didn't but I was willing to go against anyone. I did not play the cleanest game, but I also tried to keep things as game as I could.
604 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
So my question for you: What moves did you make that were flashy and solely your moves that warrants me & the jury to want vote you to win?

Hey luv! I totally get that I was always seen to be grouped with Chris. However when half of the tribe is always lying to you about the vote or voting you out, what do you expect? XD Still, I do feel like there were moves that I claim. The top two being what I mentioned in my speech.

With the Sea vote, Chris at first had a lot of trust in Michael. Trust that I did not share. Michael kept flipping back and forth, and when I talked with Chris about it at times it seemed like Chris always gave Michael a pass for it. Originally Chris thought that Michael was going to vote Sea out, and that if we voted Sea out with him and Ryan voted Michael then we would be good. But I just KNEW that Michael would not vote Sea out over me. It doesn't make sense for him to do that. So instead I went to Ryan and voiced my concerns of Michael playing his idol. If I truly was just Chris' shadow and followed my orders? I very well could have ended up in quite a bit of trouble. But by voicing my concern and getting the ball rolling, I was able to get Ryan to unintentionally vote with me and Chris to vote Sea out.

And the Julio vote. I was able to get Julio and Ryan to feel like they should trust me over Sea enough to leave Sea out of a vote. Something that should NOT happen. But I truly feel like I had Ryan convinced that I would just do anything I was told. That round, I got to chose between Michael or Julio. I got to chose if I wanted the 3-2-1 vote to go one way or the other. I don't like claiming moves because I tend to have the mindset that moves are not always exclusively one person, but this is ONE thing that I feel like can't be taken away from me.
604 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEA

Chris, I went you to defend yourself against the following statement: Going on an immunity streak is not the definition of playing a good game, and the only reason you made it here was because of your physical game, and nothing else

----

I was waiting for this to come up! I wish I could argue the statement but you are spot on Sea. If I don't win those immunities I am gone. I have the idol but that saves me only one round. Those immunities came in clutch and allowed me to play my idol at F5. If I lost F4 immunity I probably become the final member of the jury. I can't argue that I am in final 3 because of my immunity streak. I hope that does not hinder my ability to earn your vote tonight though, as this just means I was the big target. If I needed immunity to survive, then I was toast if I lost. I can't take it back and I wouldn't as I would not be here right now.

However I hope I can show you what I did prior to the immunity streak. The rounds I was vulnerable, I could have played my idol to save myself. I held onto it and focused instead on strategy and social bonds. An example is Julio coming to me to take out Pugh. This was the round the votes were being split on Jake H and myself. I believe I would have gone home in the revote but if someone in that alliance knows the actual plan, they can feel free to correct me! I took a major risk though in trusting my loved rival Julio and I survived by the skin on my teeth. I believe my aggressive and adaptable gameplay set me up with alliances like the Pac Man Squad which ultimately led to me making it to the point I could go on an immunity run. I was constantly willing to make a move and people knew that. When the time came to take a shot at someone, I was always ready to go and people knew they could utilize that. This allowed me to keep myself safe prior to the immunity run.
604 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay, hello! Out of everyone, you had the hardest path to the end I feel. We both won most irrelevant player, but then look at us, both making final 5 :) Many players in this game saw you as a goat though, so I want you to explain why you deserve to win over Ryan and Chris. Kudos from coming back from Hera's Wrath, I view that as a credit and not a negative thing, plus you were idoled out rather than voted out

Hey Sea! Thanks for the question!

I was no goat. I was no sheep. I thought, played, and voted based off of what was best for me. WHY would I flip on the people that I was working with? So I can be on the bottom and be voted out at 6th/5th/or 4th? Last season I was apart of two alliances. Both alliances crumbled by the end of round three. This season I wanted to prove that I could play the game. That I really could make my mark and leave a impact. And I feel like I did just that.

But why should I win over Ryan and Chris? I love both of them. But as you said, I had the hardest road to get to the end out of the three. I was idoled out, came back, and constantly targeted and had my name thrown around. Chris had immunity. So of COURSE he can play big and loud as he did. And Ryan? Ryan is someone who I originally thought I would vote for no matter what in the end. But I saw a side of Ryan as the game went on that I was surprised about. Ryan (in my eyes) is a very paranoid player. When he was blindsided, it really felt like he was throwing EVERYTHING against the wall. Which could be a useful tactic. But when you're doing it in such an obvious manner it can come off as rather sloppy in my opinion. Throughout this game, I feel like I had to handle and deal with the most stress out of the three of us. And not going to lie, there were definitely tears involved at the end of the day. But I kept a cool head and managed to make the moves that I needed to do to survive and have some agency in the game.
604 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for your answer, Chris! All love here! <3
BUT DAMN YOU JAY FOR TOPPING OUR CALL LMAO!

Thanks for your answer as well, Jay! Impressive and well played! <3

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!