This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Blood vs. Water

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Blood..

604 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
When Akshar pulls up on me in the parking lot:
604 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AdventurousDifferentCockatiel-size_restricted.gif
604 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
JAYSON

First one is basic:
I believe that Scott deserved to be here for playing a great game being close with Akshar and Chris and being someone everyone relies on having a fantastic social game and if he didn't get voted out at F7 he would have made it to the end as even I would have took him. He told me everything from the Alliance with Chris, Akshar, Michael and Jay being secure with them and his relationship with Chris was his biggest asset as it would have helped him reach the Final Tribal Council.

Second one is for one person:
Well what I consider a great social game is basically not being the target at tribals with the vote not going towards me and I ended up not having a single vote cast against me all season and that is a achievement in itself and yeah things didn't go as anticipated but after this votes I managed to pick myself up and talk to these people not just about the game but about their relationship to build their trust and it is not all about controlling the game but navigating it through it not putting a target on yourself.
604 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
JAMES

What areas of your game did you need to adapt to make it to the end and did you see yourself here with either of them?

The Areas of my game I needed to adapt was my competition side as going into the Merge I can't win these comps with others being better at comps than me. So I had to adapt by having other people take the spotlight over me and Chris was crucial to me making it to the end as he was my bodyguard winning these comps and being an ally that I can work with and to prove my loyalty with as you need to be loyal to someone and show why they should take you to the end. Honestly I saw myself with Jay and in the end Chris as those 2 were in my Alliance called The Blindside Crew and I proved my loyalty with voting Julio at F7 keeping the promise to Chris, not voting Jay out at F6 and voting my partner Sea out at F5 as that secured my place in the F3 and helped me to adapt working with people I was told not to as I took the risk and it paid off.
604 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm going to work and I will answer the rest later on.
604 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
LMFAO JAY YOU BEST BELIEVE I WILL JUMP YOU :P
604 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Akshar, luv, for your own health? Don't do it.
604 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
https://c.tenor.com/xEFcr5E2W6cAAAAd/fight-ghetto.gif
604 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
You know what? You're right! I'll get Jabbar to do it for me, he must be VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU VOTED HIS BESTIE OUT!
604 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Are you kidding me? Jabbar would be proud of me. Jabbar luvs a good blindside from time to time :P OMG
604 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Shoutout jabbar fuck you jay
604 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Not The Experiment survivor reference from like 3 years ago XD

https://i.imgur.com/i1jKJg9.gif
604 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
anyways i hate u all & I WAS ROBBED!

no more further questions!
604 days 15 hours ago
BBlover96
ryan, just about not being a target, im just curious based on what ive seen on ponderosa, do u think u were safe if u didnt win f5 immunity?
604 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
AKSHAR

1. Ryan, I told Scott about my Zeus Idol first because we were on the same tribe 馃き however, I didn鈥檛 tell him that I told you & Julio 馃き so he knew about it all along!

2. Chris was on call with me and had told me that you threw the challenge at F8 and told me everything you would say to cover it up 馃槀

I want to Address this before I answer your question to give you and everyone here the full picture. I always had this feeling you told Scott of your idol and I was going to ask him about it at F12 with who said what but he said he would be devastated if he found out and I didn鈥檛 want to cause a rift in the alliance and vote you out before then as it wasn鈥檛 the right timing wanting players who I know are against me out.

After the fast forward with distrust in The 7 what Julio did I took the opportunity to tell Scott not only about Akshar having the idol but who he told it to so I can cut their bond and Scott proved loyalty to me about the Sea vote wanting to weaken me. This paid off with Scott telling me his secret deal with Akshar they won鈥檛 target each other on Day 1 and his bond, you had an alliance with Chris, Michael, Jay and Scott you didn鈥檛 tell me and Scott鈥檚 close bond with Chris helped me to form allies and an alliance.

I know it was risky helping Chris win as he doesn鈥檛 know why I did it as later on Scott would tell him about me wanting him gone. It was a no brainer he would tell you being in an alliance together and associates me being close with Julio and Sea he doesn鈥檛 trust so I had to gain his trust after that call and that is why you are in Jury.

open group

BK鈥檚 Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!