This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Norway

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Norway

2278 days 5 hours ago
hellomynameis347
You guys should all go watch those podcasts we did! Some pretty interesting stuff
2278 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Thank you so much, coachwade ❤️
2278 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Lol no problem
2278 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Uhhhhh Kolby where are my CONFESSIONALS?
2278 days 4 hours ago
BrainJak
Nevermind smh I'm outta here lol
2278 days 4 hours ago
Silver09
Well that was interesting
2278 days 4 hours ago
Jxhn
Silver | Confessional, Day 7, Ulver

I found out who had the idol. Drum roll please ........ its John im so happy he got it since hes in my alliance. But if he makes it to merge and still has the idol his ass is grass, I will tell everyone about it lol.
--
:( :( :(
2277 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
idk what to comment, thanks for the support peeps
2277 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
i really liked you rankings Coach. I know you didnt believe in me at first but im glad that i proved that i was actually playing a game
2277 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Thanks Cole. I tried to make them fair and yeah I'm not going to lie you weren't my favorite contestant but what I liked about you is you had a respect for the game and you sent confessionals to keep me involved cause if I got no confessionals obviously I wouldn't be able to do these. You sent a lot and you definitely were playing the game so I liked that about you
2277 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
I have a shit ton of respect for this game. I love playing it, watching it, etc. I felt like this season was very boring and that is why i tried to make a move. It failed but there is no reason to be bitter about it. I felt like i played a solid game and even though others disagree, i liked the game i played

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!