This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Norway

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Norway

2294 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Posting this thread literally ten minutes before the premiere. Insert the usual jabbar about having a great last season and returning here. We're headed to Norway! More posts obviously coming soon.
2294 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Our cast for Kolby's Survivor: Norway - Season Eleven!

#Mammut:
[Red Buffs][6/6]
- DJ (coolexchangestudent)
- Kasey (Kaseyhope101)
- Zach (jayhawk123)
- Nick (BluJay112)
- Ross (Ross56)
- Noah (noah_kondon)

#Bjron:
[Yellow Buffs][6/6]
- Sergio (Sihz)
- Zach (ziggyzaggy16)
- Justin (BeastBoy)
- Crystal (CrystalNight98)
- Brian (BrainJak)
- Tyler (VanHow10)

#Ulver:
[Blue Buffs][6/6]
- Cole (Coyle14)
- John (Jxhn)
- Andrew (iiGalaxyii)
- Silver (Silver09)
- Alexander (Path)
- Purp (purplebb4)

Along with the twist of the season...

- Merger Idol -
Taking a few pages from the lovely Bennett's (Coolnarwhal88) book, The Merger Idol will be replacing Hidden Immunity Idols this season in the pre-merge phase. Unlike the Hidden Immunity Idol is not meant to be played before Tribal Council, it is meant to be played before the Tribal Immunity Challenge.

Once a Merger Idol is played, it has the power to completely end a tribe and essentially reshuffle the remaining players in the game. If a Merger Idol is played when three tribes exists, the tribe of the person who played it will be gotten rid of and the remaining players being reshuffled into two completely redivided tribes. If a situation includes an uneven number of castaways between tribes the particular player that used the idol will be immune for the round and join the loosing tribe after their Tribal Council.

If a tribe dwindles down to only two players during the three-tribe stage without a Merger Idol being played the two will be randomly dissolved between the two remaining tribes. When we're down to two tribes; to merge a Merger Idol must be played or one tribe to once again dwindle down to two players remaining.

Once we merge if any of the three Merger Idols left are still in a castaways possession they will be reimbursed with regular Hidden Immunity Idols.
2294 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Noah | Confessional, Day 1, Mammut

Ah, Kolby’s Survivor, first new group game in a while.  For those of you who have been living under a rock and don’t know who I am, I’m Noah.  And let me make this very clear, if you’re in a game with me, I’m your worst nightmare.  I’m a beast at challenges, i’ve only met a couple people who can really match my competition skills.  And i’ve played and won a Survivor game in an active cast where I was only non-immune once, the one time was when immunity was a covered item in an auction and I ended up using an idol that round anyways.  I’m a big strategist, I may be a crazy nut who is the main target in 80% of games I go deep in but I’m the type of person to come up with crazy as fuck strategies that everyone else thinks is insane but then they end up actually working.  I can make more out of a bad situation that anyone else can.  If you have five dollars, and Noah Kondon has five dollars, Noah Kondon has more money than you.

I’ve also had someone “base their gameplay” off me.  Brian (FireX).  Let me just put this idea that he’s similar to me to bed right now, I am NOT LIKE THAT GUY.  He made dumbass moves on Thailand just to be entertaining which is not me at all.  I’ll try to be entertaining but I will NOT be a dumbass and ruin my gameplay just to do it.  He also managed to get on Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett and then he got voted out 10-0.  So this guy not only tried to copy me which has never been done successfully before because i’m unique as fuck, but he totally failed at it.  And him saying he copied me while playing like he did and then voting bitterly in the jury is an indubitable insult.  Brian you’re my friend but please fuck off with the “I copied Noah”, thanks.  You should know that Noah Kondon had a street named after him but it caused a traffic jam, because you can't cross Noah.

I planned on originally seeing how many posts the forum with the most posts in the VL had and then I would try to send at least that many confessionals. See that, will not be happening, EVER.  The odds of me winning this game are slim, i’m going to be a major target so I won’t even have the maximum time span to send that many confessionals, I might even be the first boot or pre-merge if i’m unlucky but I can try to be like America’s Military Spending with confessionals and send more than everyone else combined for as long as i’m in the game.  Also, KOLBY still uses the ancient caveman method of hiding idols on like a fucking number board or under some fucking name and not on a first fucking blog so my idol-finding skills are close to equal with everyone else.  *shivers at the thought of some idiot noob finding an idol*

Alright, well this is pre-game so I don’t really know the exact method of how i’ll be playing yet, but unless there is someone who I literally want dead on my tribe, I will likely be “introducing myself” or saying “nice to play with you again” to everybody and then they ask me for an alliance and I say yes.  It has a really surprising high-success rate.  I also don’t seem like a shady motherfucker if there are 2 people who are tight as hell, they won’t both be like “did Noah ask you for an alliance?”  If they compare notes then they will just realize I said hi to them both and they asked me for alliances, and then I become a saint they are both aligned with and defiantly not one of their targets :).  Let’s be real, Noah Kondon coined the term "playing the game."  Before Noah Kondon, there was no game. It was just a picnic with cameras. Noah Kondon also invented cameras.

I may or may not get a big alliance going, it’s going to come down to if other people want an alliance and how i’m feeling in general.  But I will defiantly be attempting to take control of my tribe.  Get ready everybody, because this season is going to have something no other season of Kolby’s has had.  The Noah Kondon Factor. 

P.S. Renny10 didn't win Survivor: Kuwait.   Noah Kondon just decided not to focus on Survivor: Kuwait.
2294 days 4 hours ago
ThePug

I just pissed off like the entire Bjorn tribe, eh heat of the moment what can I say, fuck their crybaby asses, hope tribal gets blown up and they all have to be medically evacuated.  Time to start aligning with every member of my tribe, K bye.
2294 days 4 hours ago
ThePug

K, I just sent everyone a message on tengaged and Ross one on skype, I literally know everyone on my tribe so this should either be way too easy or way too hard.  DJ sheeps me in games sometimes but he can also be a slimy little fucker so i'm watching out for him.  Kasey seems like she's not going to try so that's an easy first boot. Zach = Eh.  He's in my Survivor so I can't disclose too much but i know him.  Ross is ALWAYS a slimy little fucker so he has to go asap.  And lastly Nick is my boy, one of my best friends from Mud's Survivor so he's gonna be my guy.
2294 days 4 hours ago
ThePug

Just a quick thought.  Not much, BeastBoy is a fucking idiot, he has this gif on his profile

https://78.media.tumblr.com/21eb95624b66bb27ea2d0bfec322298b/tumblr_p16vshgBiC1twcfe0o3_250.gif

THAT GIF IS SO STUPID AND BASIC AS FUCK SO JUST CAN BE THROWN OFF A CLIFF
2294 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Purp | Confessional, Day 1, Ulver

I've arrived to my new home people!
Watching Kolby vs Bennett really hyped me up for this season and I've gotten the opportunity to prove myself in two series.
I've already formulated a plan for how I shall dominate this season and it can be described in one word.
Innocence.
My strategy this season will be to act like a nice,positive,kind human being and to get into people's good graces by making them assume I'm a little sheep,with them as Little Bo Peep.
I'll make myself seem to have little knowledge of the game or people's moves when really i'll be pyschoanalyzing the heck out of them.
If I can make myself be "innocent" I will gain a strong hold on people and be able to whisper them sweet nothings and plans.
I've already made a small alliance with Silver and I've messaged Jxhn who'll hopefully accept my offer.I think think that Jxhn will be one of my biggest competitors but keeping him as an ally has more benefits than not having him be one.
If all goes well,this season just might be better than New Forest.
Let a Age of Innocence Begin,(Hopefully)
2294 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
Noah is gonna be fun to watch. I like the guy but I have a feeling he is gonna annoy these guys. He feels like he constantly has to be in the loop and he’s gonna start to panic. Should be interesting to watch
2294 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Cole | Confessional, Day 1, Ulver

I am so excited but nervous to be back. I took some time of the webiste to get away from drama and people. Being back i want to get back to my roots, so i joined to prove to myself and everyone that i can finally win a survivor game.

My tribe won the first challenge so im safe which is good but now i have to make up for lost time and start making bonds with these people. John and I have played together before, so im gonna align myself with him for now and hopefully create a majority
2294 days 4 hours ago
chillum
Interesting cast a few family faces should be a good season I think noah needs to chill out a bit and not be one of those players thay kust annoys people
2294 days 4 hours ago
ThePug

So I just "apoligized" to Bjorn

Not this guy: https://tengaged.com/user/bjorn but the tribe

Do I mean a word of it?  Hell no.  Those crybaby asses can all go to https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/dildos/ and choose 2 and save 25% on dildos and then use the to fuck themselves.
2294 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
Purp is also a player to watch out for. He’s super strategic and I’ve been against him before. He’s good at individual immunities. The whole sheep game plan though I don’t understand because I don’t think it’s gonna work. It’s similar to Jack from Season 8. He played as a sheep the whole game and he was used as a number. Once he made final 2 he tried to say all the moves he’s made but nobody believed it. If purp actually playes like this he’s gonna get voted out at around Final 8. Or get second place.
2294 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Noah & Brian | Conversation, Day 1, Mammut-Bjorn

Noah: Just wanted to apologize for being unnecessarily rude at the challenge today, that was uncalled for.  It was my strategy to post a fake question and throw you all off so my tribe could win.  A strategy I use a lot of the time.  I'm sorry for acting rude or mean about it after the fact.  Good luck at tribal guys.

Brian: 😞 sometimes... You are a real jackass

Noah: https://media.giphy.com/media/l1BgSI2Ktjd8zNIVq/giphy.gif

Brian: Please stop... Just stop
2294 days 4 hours ago
ThePug

List of Dildos Bjorn can go fuck themselves with:

Discover mind-blowing orgasms with King Cock:
King Cock Extra Quiet Vibrating Realistic Dildo 10 Inch
King Cock Girthy Ultra Realistic Double Ended Dildo (for double the fucking themselves)
King Cock Plus Dual Density Ultra Realistic Dildo 6 Inch
King Cock Ultra Realistic Vibrating Dildo with Balls and Suction Cup 7.5 Inch

Popular:
Lovehoney Lifelike Lover Realistic Dildo 6 Inch
Lovehoney Lifelike Lover Vibrating Realistic Dildo 8 Inch
Lovehoney BASICS Suction Cup Dildo 6 Inch
Lovehoney Triple Tickler G-Spot Realistic Dildo Vibrator
Lovehoney BASICS Slimline Anal Starter Dildo 6 Inch
Lovehoney Triple Tickler G-Spot Realistic Dildo Vibrator
Lovehoney Curved Silicone Dildo with Suction Cup 7 Inch
Lovehoney BASICS Realistic Dildo Vibrator 6 Inch
2294 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
DJ | Confessional, Day 1, Mammut

Honestly in that entire challenge I was just waiting for Noah to get kicked LOL. Like "NOAH FUCKING CONDOM YOU ARE TOO TOXIC, YOU DISRESPECT ME FOR SAYING THAT MY GAME IS RIGGED, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT. GO BACK TO THE US WHERE YOU CAN LIVE YOUR PETTY ASS LIFE."

But now I actually have to deal with him controlling our whole tribe like he usually does. xD Being with Noah is such a double edge sword because:
Positive: He'll do anything to win you challenges. He already proved that Day 1.
Negative: If you go to tribal you basically can't vote him out because of his connections.

I just hope I survive his onslaught while trying to get far in this game. It's a worry that I want to get off my chest. As soon as possible.

Now ACTUAL tribe thoughts:

- Kasey (Kaseyhope101)
I think we have played on Cmack's Last Chances? I may have to check on that later. However I think she's a good player and hopefully we can work together....at the same time I don't. Why is this tribe full of potential villains like what the ever living fuck. I just hope she's active, so I can finally see how she plays.

- Zach (jayhawk123)
Oh man me and this guy go way back lol. Glad that I get to play with him again after all this years.

- Nick (BluJay112)
Actually the only person on my tribe I haven't heard of.

- Ross (Ross56)
Ross is...I guess a wild one. We played recently in M&N's but we didn't really get a good footing with him since we didn't get the same tribes nor mutinied to each other. However he did told me how he got voted out in the previous season (Kyushu) and I guess it's interesting. I expect him to crash and burn spectacularly but may have a ridiculous underdog run like he did in Noah's Survivor Russia.

- Noah (noah_kondon)
I already went in depth on this xD No need to reiterate myself.

Overall this tribe is...possibly the hardest tribe to be in out of the three tribes. Don't worry, I can handle it though hopefully. I haven't had the best luck on groups lately but I am hoping that luck will change.
2294 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
Noah is annoying as fuck. There gonna realize that

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!