This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One: Episode One: The Game Begins

Topic » Season One: Episode One: The..

2482 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
Sharie: I have a brother named Braken. He is an eligible bachelor I feel could fit the crown well. Even prove to these people that the Swamps are not against this Kingdom.
2482 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *watches, waiting for something to unfold
2482 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Bryse: Actually, Sharie...
*he looks back at Drake
I have a brother, Drake. He is a decorated soldier and has been hailed as a war hero on several occasions. He would fit well for the crown and has many supporters.
2482 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *eyes widen lowkey
^Drake holding a crown?!^
2482 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
Sharie:Yes, he has many supporters and is on his way to be a Lord one day to his own accord. Braken is the youngest of three and has the support of the Swamplands. An already heated rivalry between the Iron Throne and here. This would only kill the fire. Braken is far and between having a claim to be the Lord of the Swamplands. He comes from a great House, as does Drake. But come on, if Drake leaves Fisher's Dock you have no one to take your spot if you pass. You have no children and no rightful heir. If you marry him and you two die, then Fisher's Dock falls into war and turmoil to become the next Lord.
2482 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Bryse: And who's to say we're not going to have an heir, Lady Tumas? *Klaire looks surprised*I believe that using your brother will only add fuel to the fire of this rivalry, it will cause your people to press Brakan to address issues they are not happy with and will seek for the benefit of the Swampland, and not the kingdom as a whole.

Drake knows what is at stake. He has a much broader perspective.

Drake: *he just simply watches, keeping his posture as a disciplined soldier*
2482 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
*Sharie begins to speak

*Joanna lifts her hand
Joanna:Shut up
*points at Bryse
Both of you. You've been acting like toddlers since you got here. As Key adviser to the King and overseer of the Princess I will have a huge say in who will be taking her hand.
*points to Drake
Say something you fool. Do you want to marry her or stare at her tits all day?
2482 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(YES JOANNA!!!)

Drake: *he continues his smirk
I would be more than willing to marry the princess, if that is what's desired of me.
2482 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
Joanna:If who desired it, Your King, Your Lord, or Your House?
2482 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
*Amy watches on cautiously, taking everything in, truly learning from what she is watching.
2482 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Drake: ^If I choose the wrong thing Bryse will likely decapitate me... but hey, I haven't screwed up yet with scoring women, here goes nothing^

The King, of course
2482 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *she sees how careful Amy is watching the situation*
^I guess now she too is caught up in this political sh*t... if my father hadn't sold me to marriage, i could've been a soldier like my brother.^
2482 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
*Joanna leans forward
Joanna:You fool, marrying the Princess will make you a King one day. No King answers to another King.

Zach:Lady Shockborn, please.

Joanna:I am no Lady. I have no Lord to answer to. My job is to prepare her
*points to Amy
To be the Queen this Kingdom could need if it calls her to be that.
I will not let her fall into the arms of a man who thinks he could charm his way out of a bazaar because of his pretty blue eyes. Learn the game before you play it my friend. The Game Begins the second you are born and only ends when you die, there is no winning, only postponing when you lose
*stands up and throws her napkin to the ground
2482 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
Amy: Aunt Joanna, calm down. You'll worry yourself sick.
2482 days 3 hours ago
tuter32
*Sharie finishes her plate of food and wipes her mouth with her napkin

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!