This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One: Episode One: The Game Begins

Topic » Season One: Episode One: The..

2491 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
Sharpe:My words to you were harsh, for that I am sorry. The words towards your husband? I am not sorry. He had that coming.
2491 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: I am sorry as well for my words spoken to you.
*crosses her arms
And on his behalf I would like to apologize as well, he is very.... passionate, about the welfare of the kingdom.
2491 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
(Sharie^)
2491 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
Sharie:What is your husband's problem with me? Where I'm from? Or does he just not like women in power
2491 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Drake: Is this such a bad thing?! We'll lose more of our house if I marry the Princess-

Bryse: -It will tie us closer into the royalty, Drake. Our house will be more closely aligned to the Thorne's than any other house. My longevity will be extended and so will yours.

I am soon to have children with my wife.

Drake: *scoffs*
You've tried to get her pregnant since your honeymoon, Bryse. Do you not think she is barren?

Bryse: ...
*he takes a deep breath
She is not barren. I have been careful with her. I knew she needed more experience before having children. But now she must be ready.
2491 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *she lightly chuckles
^Women in power, I remember he once telling me that he believes only a select few of women are such capable, and he has yet to see one in his lifetime.^
He's just...
*crosses her arms
Well, he's obviously just looking out for his house, just like how you are.
2491 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: ^Perhaps that's why he doesn't understand my ways, he expects me to embrace my femininity... I have learn to do so. I wear the dresses, I curl my hair, i wear makeup.
And yet he has still to compromise with me, he needs to accept me more. The people in Fisher's Dock appreciate me, why can't he? Why does he act ashamed of me?^
2491 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(*learned*)
2491 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
Sharie:You make excuses for him, that's why I refuse to marry, I'm scared my husband will be a man I must make excuses for. I've had children. They did not survive past birth. The Swamp is a dangerous place for babies.
2491 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Drake: She's not, brother. We both know this-

Bryse: It's not her decision anymore. I allowed her freedom, now she must do what is best for our house. She knows this time is coming.

Drake: *he shakes his head
You married the wrong woman, she isn't cut out for this.

Bryse: She is. She just doesn't know it.
She has potential. Even potential for political power, but yet she chooses to not understand.
2491 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
(Also i added something under the Practices Across the Lands you should read!)
2491 days 8 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *doesnt respond about the excuses part
I'm sorry about your kids.
2491 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Sharie:*chuckles
My first was born when I was 13 years old. An old Voodoo man raped me. My parents knew him. He was the village's medicine man. No one said anything to him because of what he knew.
2491 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
(Im off to class, ill mail you later when im out!)
2491 days 8 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(Okay! And I read it!!)

Klaire: I, uh...
I'm sorry.
*she looks off to the balcony
I was married when I was 13. But for some reason he never....
*clears her throat, she doesn't need to reveal too much*

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!