This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One: Episode One: The Game Begins

Topic » Season One: Episode One: The..

2482 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
Sharie:Pardon my tongue earlier Lady Wylde. I should not have said that in front of you about your love.
But of course with all the years gaps I wasn't sure if you'd brought your daughter along.
*smiles and she puts her napkin on her lap
2482 days 15 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *her fists tighten under the table, he reaches for her hands under the table, trying to signal her to stand down, as he knows how her temper can get*

*she smiles at her
I understand, no worries.

Each time I come I wait for your husband to arrive, but everytime I forget you still don't have one at your age.
2482 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
*Joanna spits out water and quickly covers her mouth with her napkin
Forgive me Lord and Ladies, at this age somethings just stop working as they're supposed to.

Sharie:That's because in my culture we don't sell wives like prizes to be earned and kept for power. In fact my region is the last left on this Gods foresaken continent that still has it's own language.
2482 days 14 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(Joanna is me IRL LOL)

Drake: *cheeky smile big time at Klaire and Sharie*

Bryse: My wife is more than a chess piece to me, Lady Tumas-

Klaire: -All these years and still no suitors? Perhaps your chances are better off with an arranged marriage, Sharie.

We're friends, right?
*she smirks
2482 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
Sharie:Survival of your House is more then just making babies sweetheart. It's about leaving the right people in charge of the House. Strength is no longer is numbers but in the quality of those numbers.

Joanna:*finishes cleaning up her water
At least you weren't a side deal in an arranged marriage
*chuckles
2482 days 14 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: I would continue to work on that quality if I were you, it could use some tweaking.
2482 days 14 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *lowkey deep inside she envies Sharie greatly, she wishes she wasn't auctioned off, but Klaire is still stubborn and a fighter, even if Sharie is right, Klaire is still going to fight*

Bryse: *grips her hands, he looks at her, trying to do all he can to make her stand down*
2482 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
*Zach walks out*
Zach:I now present you, King Norton of House Thorn, Second of his name. Keeper of the Ancient Sea and protector of the Axlos.
2482 days 13 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
*they smile waiting for their king
2481 days 21 hours ago
tuter32
*King Norton comes out visibly weaker then the last time most of these people have seen him

*Amy walks out behind him a beautiful dress, she does not sit at first. She stands next to her father, Zach on the other side.
2481 days 21 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Drake: *is checking out the Princess

Bryse: *notices Norton being weaker than usual

Klaire: *smiles, seeing Amy and Zach*
^I miss when we were kids.^
2481 days 21 hours ago
tuter32
King Norton:*coughs aggressively
Now, my beautiful daughter is still unwed. We have decided that soon she shall be wed to the right bachelor of the right house.
*starts coughing again
*Zach pats his father's back and hands him a glass to drink from
2481 days 21 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Drake: *smirks

Bryse: Have you thought of what suitor you had in mind?

Klaire: ^Good luck Amy.^
2481 days 21 hours ago
tuter32
*King Norton goes to speak but begins coughing again
*Zach hands him a napkin to cover up anything that may come out

Zach:We are open to any and all who see they have someone suitable in their House. First and foremost we need someone is willing to join our House, bringing the two Houses together and let Amy keep her name, and he take hers.
My sister is valuable, to us as a family, to us a House, and to the Kingdom of Frestos. A Thorn has ruled with a Thorn by their side for nearly a century. Although we do not know if I will take the throne or my sister next, we want to make sure she is properly married before then.
2481 days 21 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Bryse: *looks over at Sharie*

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!