This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One: Episode One: The Game Begins

Topic » Season One: Episode One: The..

2460 days ago
tuter32
Sharie:It's not that I trust the Iron Throne anymore. They can kill me here and that would be fine. I leave my Brother and Sister at home. They will carry House Tumas on and into defending the Swamplands again. King Norton loves the location of Kingston because it is defended by two other Kingdoms to the South and to the East and the Ancient Sea to the West. But the Swamplands and protected by itself. We invite invaders to try and not get eaten. Funny isn't it Bryse?
2460 days ago
_ivyyy_445
Bryse: *looks in her eyes for a moment
What is it that you are trying to suggest, Lady Tumas?
2460 days ago
tuter32
Zach:Amy have you seen father?

Amy:Not since this morning.  Sorry Brother. Is all well in there?

Zach:Yes, it happens every year Lady Tumas and Lord Wylde seem to debate on Sharie's acceptance to Kingston.
*he leaves to find his father

Amy:So Sharie leaves her people at home why? You think she would bring all of them.

Joanna:She is protecting the future of her house. If she brings all of them and they are surprise attacked, her House is dead and the Swamps are left unprotected for the taking. If she leaves her people at home, her House lives on without her. And the Swamps still cannot be taken.
2460 days ago
tuter32
Sharie:I'm suggesting that my Swamplands were never given the money to repair after the War of Four Kingdoms as we were promised by House Thorn for pledging our allegiance back to the Iron Throne.
2460 days ago
_ivyyy_445
Bryse: From my memory, the promise you were given was an end to the war. Your people are safe, Lady Tumas, you do not need to try and further your luck with the King.
2460 days ago
tuter32
Sharie:*stands up
From my memory Lord Wylde. My Swamps were the ones under attack, and my swamps put a dent in the army. But that army put a dent in my swamps I want repaired. The end came because I wanted it to end Lord Wylde. If I wanted to drag it out these banners in Kingston would have an alligator on them. And you would be picking through the streets for a grain of rice.
2460 days ago
tuter32
*Zach cuts in
Lords and Ladies, please.
2460 days ago
_ivyyy_445
Bryse: *chuckles smugly*
*shakes his head
Your confidence is too much for your own good.
2460 days ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *grates her forehead
2460 days ago
tuter32
Zach:My father has ordered a dinner. We are still missing our guests from Granos, but we got a Raven saying they will be late because of rough waters in the North. Please prepare yourselves for dinner.
2460 days ago
tuter32
*Sharie turns from Bryse clearly pissed
2460 days ago
tuter32
Joanna:And your father will expect you to find a husband in all of this mess.
*chuckles

Amy:Right time wrong place?

Joanna:*smiles
Exactly, you learn quick dearest.
2460 days ago
_ivyyy_445
Bryse: *he smiles at Zach as he prepares himself for dinner
*he reaches his hand under the table and places it on Klaire's thigh as he smiles over to her, acting as if the strength of their love is unbreakable

Klaire: *she has learned to bite her tongue through the years, she's come under the hot seat many times for her vocalization*
*she proceeds to slightly smile back at him, then goes to look at her brother, who keeps a straight face, but he has his eye on her*
2459 days 23 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Drake: *continues standing
^Can't wait to get a look at the Princess again...^
2459 days 23 hours ago
tuter32
*Sharie takes her seat at the dinner table, facing directly across from Bryse, to her right is Joanna

*Amy, Zach, and King Norton have yet to enter*

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!