This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Final Pleas & Jury Questioning — Brian & Nick S.

Topic » [S2] Final Pleas & Jury..

2193 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
You lying about me multiple times, TARGETTING the people you hated rather than using your hohs wisely, etc secured that for me dude. You blew it.

Your game wasn't there
2193 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
Joel are you big mad or little mad.
2193 days 13 hours ago
JoelW55
tagetting you was a smart decision, you are here right now so wheres the fault in my game for doing that? you literally got here based on the fact nobody liked you and i was the only one who truly wanted you out for it. it was a smart move because look where you are now. dragged. My HoH’s were wise but people didnt agree with them :/
2193 days 13 hours ago
JoelW55
silver you were the first one to say my name? so dont come at me like that honey.
2193 days 13 hours ago
JoelW55
you retaliated first not me.
2193 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
Hmmm I'm losing already so should I just drag every jury member? I wanna do it so bad 😂
2193 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
feel free to drag me, LOL I don't care
2193 days 13 hours ago
JoelW55
ohhh brian i would love to see you drag me the ‘fakest person here’. not like ive heard it 20 times
2193 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
And no it wasn't Joel. TARGETTING me and throwing me under the bus and then lying repeatedly was why nobody trusted you enough to do what you wanted. You blew that up real fast hun XD
2193 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
Kay I'm on it! Drag Queens get your pumps!
2193 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
Then why are you getting defensive if you know you played a good game then you shouldn’t care.
2193 days 13 hours ago
JoelW55
i literally got my way all the way up until emmetts pov in final 8 so.. lol
2193 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
if its too long and boring I won't read it just giving you a heads up LOL. Keep mine too the point
2193 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
Joel’s over here writing paragraphs like you seem big mad.
2193 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
Okidoki jabby should I just start w you then and work my way back?

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!