This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Final Pleas & Jury Questioning — Brian & Nick S.

Topic » [S2] Final Pleas & Jury..

2182 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
I’m really not bitter I can care less now, I just don’t think you two deserve to be here and you clearly agree with me since your saying I should vote for Nicki.
2182 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
Yeah Joel stfu because I really will cuss you out on Skype if you get slick I’m not in the mood right now.
2182 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
😐 when someone else finally says it

I'm shook
2182 days 13 hours ago
JoelW55
uhhhhh silver? did you switch positions with brian popping off on me randomly
2182 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
Yes do you have a problem with that, like you know I don’t like your fake ass so idk why your surprised.
2182 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
Well no I think Nick worked his ass off t be here. I had to struggle to get here yeah, but mostly I'm here cause people knew I'd blow it in the jury lol
2182 days 13 hours ago
JoelW55
silver what is your issue lol, i was fake in terms of the game but thats the game. im out now so why does it matter so much to you
2182 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
I see no difference between game Joel and this Joel lol maybe you're just a dick? (And dude that's coming from me)
2182 days 13 hours ago
JoelW55
coming from you? not a shock LMAO
2182 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
I know the difference bitch don’t get smart, but I don’t even think it’s a in game thing you just seem fake in general.
2182 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
😐
2182 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
Can I ask what t f sparked this
2182 days 13 hours ago
JoelW55
who are you to judge me like that though silver? you dont know my life and who i am
2182 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
Brian you know what started this don’t act dumb your not off the hook.
2182 days 13 hours ago
JoelW55
typing on text on skype/tengaged and my real life are completely different things and you dont know me like that

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!