This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Final Pleas & Jury Questioning — Brian & Nick S.

Topic » [S2] Final Pleas & Jury..

2151 days 16 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, final two!

Andrew, Zach H., in just moments the jury will begin an open questioning period for 48 hours, but before they do, you all have one final chance to persuade the jury as to why YOU deserve to be the winner of Big Brother.

You each will make an opening plea, and once those are posted, I will notify the jury, letting them know they can question you then.

You may post your opening speeches now.

Jury votes will be due WEDNESDAY (5/9) @ 7 PM Eastern, where the winner will be revealed!

Best of luck to you both!
2151 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Honestly I'm not gonna argue for why I deserve it over Nicky. He kept up social relations (including ours) even after Dylan and getting voted out. He's incredible.

I will say this though. If anything in this game gives me the right to be the winner, it's my resilience. I started with people already TARGETTING me on day 1. My name has been out there since the first fucking HOH. I've made more enemies in this game than I have in the last year on Tengaged. I suffered betrayal after betrayal from allies. It's been a shit storm.

But I never shut up. 😂
There's one thing you gotta admit. Even when at a disadvantage, even when outnumbered, if shit got around to me I launched it right back. I found out about alliances, lies, puppet masters, and more. And I spilled everything. Maybe that pisses you off and if it does, just know, deep in my heart, that I really don't give a fuck. 🖤

I didn't come to the finale to win. I came here to prove I could do it. Despite everything that went wrong, despite every fight, I'm still here. Still kicking.

Nicky I love you to pieces and I honestly hope you win this game you really do deserve it dude 😁

Good Luck! (I will answer questions so prepare for bitch fest as I'm not just gonna kiss ass if you start in on me guys lol I'm still the same fuckwad I was in that house and don't you forget it)
2151 days 16 hours ago
NotNicky333
Why hello there jury! :)

First off, I would just like to say that I'm happy I got to know each and every one of you, except for Jay. :) Now, let's get into the game play part of why I deserve to win.

Going into the game, I was very close with Halloween, as you all know. I was also close with the other Nick and really wanted to go far with them. Clearly that didn't work out too well as they were the first two boots.

Yes, I was evicted. However, from being evicted I learned 2 things about this game.

1. I needed to be less aggressive.
2. I had to strengthen my relationships.

Those were the 2 main things going through my head as I was making every decision I made.

Now as for alliances, right when I came back into the game I really wanted to work with Ryan and Jabbar. This wasn't a forever thing, but I knew they were in control of the game based on conversations I had with prior evicted houseguests. I successfully managed to build strong trust between the both of them.

There were obviously other people in the house besides them. The duo of Jake and Joel, and the duo of Emmett and Brian. When Emmett won HoH, I knew I didn't have a strong enough relationship to be safe. I asked Ryan (who was close with Emmett ATT) very subtly if he could ask Emmett to not nominate me. I don't know if that helped my case or not, but I wasn't nominated. I used Emmett not nominating as an opportunity for me to tell him I wanted to work with him.

At the double eviction I became very close with Jabbar. The double eviction HoH is the only competition I threw all season because I knew either Ryan or Jake were going home unless they won both competitions, which they didn't. I knew I had to get into finals with Brian as soon as I entered the house if I wanted to win. I evicted Ryan for that reason, and for the reason I thought he was too close with Emmett for my liking. I knew Jabbar and Ryan weren't as strong as people thought they were. I was going to side with whoever approached me first to take the other out, luckily for me Jabbar approached me, who I wanted to and we got Ryan out.

At final 5, I used Brian's HoH to strengthen our relationship, similar to what I did with Emmett. My plan was to ask Emmett for help, and to basically tell Brian how I felt about us making final 2. It worked and I was safe for the week. Jake going was no big deal, as he was too aggressive for my liking and only thought of himself.

At final 4 I really thought Jabbar would have nommed me, he didn't, which surprised me. I finally won a competition and evicted Emmett because I KNEW I wouldn't win against him, especially over my other pick Brian.

At final 3 I really wanted to keep reminding Brian that I wanted him in finals, and that it was best for him to take me. I didn't know if Jabbar was in his ear also, but I had to prepare for the worst. I was hoping to win HoH, so I could say I was never nominated since coming back. Sadly I didn't, but there were no other options!!!!! My conversations I had with Brian helped bring me to the final 2!

I deserve to win over Brian because I improved my mistakes, unlike him who kept making the mistake of yelling at people and getting nominated. I was never nominated until forced to be nominated. And I feel like as a returnee, and everyone here voting to evict me (not saving me), or nominating me, I had to repair relationships, and I had to do it FAST. And I did exactly that. Brian could have changed his relationships whenever he wanted to because I know some of them weren't the best, but he never successfully did that much to my knowledge.

Please ask any questions, I will for sure answer. :)
2151 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
... you realize you got voted out right? XD
2151 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
But yeah you deserved this win dude Congrats 😂
2151 days 15 hours ago
NotNicky333
*******Yes, I was evicted*******. However, from being evicted I learned 2 things about this game.

1. I needed to be less aggressive.
2. I had to strengthen my relationships.
2151 days 15 hours ago
JoelW55
im not voting brian. i have no questions to ask.
2151 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
Me @ this final 2 🤢🤮
2151 days 15 hours ago
JoelW55
no shade but the two people i feel the least deserve it of the the entire jury are here. i like nick so he gets my vote
2151 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Gratz Nick 😂 And sorry your friends didn't make it Silver XD
2151 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
Facts and I don’t even like Joel like that, Nick got voted it already and Brian’s okay with losing.
2151 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
I didn't mean Joel lol
2151 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
Okay my friends didn’t make it but they were still way more relevant then you.
2151 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Hey I was actually nice to you 😂 you were one of the only ones I was nice to
2151 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Be bitter if you want but I honestly like you 😉 But yeah nick deserves your vote over me
2151 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh and Joel go stick it in a light socket XD

You legit were the fakest person in the cast and everybody knew it. Take a seat and shut up bitch just cause I called you out on it

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!