This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Final Pleas & Jury Questioning — Brian & Nick S.

Topic » [S2] Final Pleas & Jury..

2193 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Agreed Ryan 😂
2193 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Sloppy or not, Mone of you can say I lied to you and that feels good so HAH 😂
2193 days 5 hours ago
JoelW55
dont act like the target for me wasnt there anyway silver. everyone knew i was doing a lot in the game.
2193 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
... really?
2193 days 5 hours ago
Silver09
What were you doing, I’m confused
2193 days 5 hours ago
Silver09
Give me an example hoe
2193 days 5 hours ago
JoelW55
Literally i took out the person who put me up and wanted me out on the previous vote. I survived two votes nearly unanimously. I won 2 hohs while you won a total of... hmmm 0? i was the one who convinced jabbar to put up brian to secure gavins eviction who was the person you was following. I was the swing vote for seths eviction. What do you have to your name silver?
2193 days 5 hours ago
JoelW55
so before you come and clock me read your own game babe.
2193 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
DAAAAAAAAAAMN I didn't even know you were in the game half the time
2193 days 5 hours ago
JoelW55
brian shut up. half your arguments in the game was with me. dont act like i wasn’t relevant to you.
2193 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Your game wasn't relevant to anyone tho
2193 days 5 hours ago
Silver09
Good job, and I suck at Challenges so didn’t use that against me 😂, I was never following Gavin and you survived unanimously because your a weak ass bitch.
2193 days 5 hours ago
JoelW55
excuse me? as soon as i put you up your number one mission was to get me out? so wheres the truth in that
2193 days 5 hours ago
JoelW55
im weak? im weak? hmmm. would i be so weak if i was a target after my second hoh win?
2193 days 5 hours ago
Silver09

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!