This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Final Pleas & Jury Questioning — Brian & Nick S.

Topic » [S2] Final Pleas & Jury..

2215 days 7 hours ago
Silver09
Oop who’s Jabby 😂
2215 days 7 hours ago
rabbaj
By all means, Im going to  bed so if you don't hurry then I probably won't read it and Skype me when you've finished
2215 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
Yes suh
2215 days 7 hours ago
JoelW55
umm no im responding because i dont want you to get your own way and seem like you are the one in the right. you came at me for no reason so you was asking for a response
2215 days 7 hours ago
Silver09
I am right though 😝
2215 days 7 hours ago
JoelW55
okay but how though. your arguments have just been ‘weak ass’ and ‘you seem big mad’ while ive actually come up with points about my own game. call me fake all you want but you had 0 to say until today
2215 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
3rd — Jabbar
Jabbar, to be honest your biggest flaw was that you couldn't utter an honest phrase of your life depended on it. 😂 You were CONSTANTLY lying and manipulating even the people you claimed to trust, and it made you a huge target. I mean come on! You nominated me as a pawn when there were 2 valid options (who weren't aligned with you lol). You know I love you outside of games but inside? Hoe boy
2215 days 7 hours ago
Silver09
Why would I talk to you after I got evicted, my main point is that your fake and I can’t respect you, and for you to say you played a great game when you needed people to save your ass twice early on is dumb. You would have still been a pawn if it wasn’t for your HoH wins which I have to respect.
2215 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
"You would have still been a pawn if it wasn’t for your HoH wins which I have to respect."

*Cough* I won three comps so that's kind of not actually necessary XD You don't have to respect the comp wind if you don't wanna 😋
2215 days 7 hours ago
JoelW55
i think you literally just proved why i played a good game. i managed to save myself in the vote 2 weeks in a row and won the hoh to prevent myself from being in the pawn position another week. thanks for proving my point that I did play a good game.
2215 days 7 hours ago
JoelW55
silvers talking to me brian..
2215 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
You didn't get the votes to stay... You were up against people who ticked off the whole house. And the hoh you won? Wasn't it luck based? You didn't win it because of anything but luck
2215 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
I know Joel XD
2215 days 7 hours ago
rabbaj
Lol but according to you both I was getting evicted either way if I didn’t win final hoh so fmpov my only flaw was that I didn’t win that hoh, seeing as though I made it to final 3 without ever having a vote casted against me

However this was surprisingly nice and I don’t feel as though I’ve been dragged after this. Brian you’ve gotten soft, I’m disappointed
2215 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
DAMMIT NO MY CLAWS MUST BE UNLEASHED

But no in all seriousness the entire F5-6/7 elwanted you gone lol

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!