This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Bora Bora - Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor: Bora Bora - Final..

3743 days 10 hours ago
m7md26
Pavarti  my big move was taking galore out! he was gonna run away with the game and i stopped him. As far as "riding ali's cocktails" that is incorrect, i told ali what to do this ENTIRE time we merged. my biggest move was blindsiding galore. period.
i can sit here and say i made ONE big move this game. those 2 cant. ali claims his move was getting me to flip, guess what if i didnt want to, i wouldnt have. and acyuta didnt say he had a big move.
3743 days 10 hours ago
winner132
Mo, I do believe that is YOUR assumption. To me you played a much rather boring game. Tbh it was more entertaining to watch Acyuta win challenge after challenge after challenge instead of watching you take out Galore. Acyuta fought for his life in this competition.
3743 days 10 hours ago
m7md26
maybe acyuta did win competition after competition, however i was the brains behind every single tribal as far as acyuta, i played his social and strategy game i protected him and told him what to do. idk if he could make it this far without me. plus half the challenges had a great deal of luck.
3743 days 10 hours ago
acyuta
Thankyou so much Parvati :) :') :') .
3743 days 10 hours ago
m7md26
Pavarti you had an alliance with eddie and eddie said you controlled that alliance. from a strategic player to another i ask you to vote for me because our strategies were similar beacuse we played a strategic game and not a competitive won.
acyuta is ozzy but i am Yun in this game. So will you vote for the competitive king or the mastermind in strategy, thats up to you.
3743 days 9 hours ago
m7md26
btw acyuta and i may be fighting because we're both competitive and we  both wanna win this game, but at the end of the day we're still friends, and im so happy i became so much closer to him <3
3743 days 7 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Rank the jurors from the best to worst. Go.
3743 days 2 hours ago
m7md26
best to worst gameplay wise or personally :s
3743 days 2 hours ago
acyuta
Yup. Please specify that adam! :)
3742 days 20 hours ago
J0K3R
Acyuta- Tell me why you should win, WITHOUT using your challenge wins as a crutch.

M7md- What's YOUR biggest move that you orchestrated by YOURSELF and got votes for this move.

CutieAmy- Who?
3742 days 20 hours ago
J0K3R
Oh and y'all are fucking lucky I got banned or I would have took this game by it's tail and fucking win it lol ;)
3742 days 20 hours ago
acyuta
Acyuta- Tell me why you should win, WITHOUT using your challenge wins as a crutch.

Hey Ty,
Great question!
I stayed loyal to the alliance I had. I never wanted a fake alliance. I did not break anyones trust and felt that the allies i had were enough. I had an INK just before the final merge which would cast an automatic vote against me the day i go to tribal. Even though i was a HUGE threat, I escaped that ink and eventually the eviction.

I played a game of Honesty and Integrity. I still have everyone who were my friends as
friends and am in the finals, and that is, an accomplishment for me.

Thankyou Ty, for your amazing and very straightforward question! :)
3742 days 17 hours ago
m7md26
M7md- What's YOUR biggest move that you orchestrated by YOURSELF and got votes for this move.

my biggest move was sending galore out that i planned it. We were all gonna vote adam but the night before i told ali and victor to send galore out. and it work. had i didnt adam would have left that day
3742 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
CAN I PLEASE ENCOURAGE THE JURY TO START MAILING SAMHUSS AND I THEIR VOTES FOR THE WINNER
3742 days 11 hours ago
m7md26
ok Adam im gonna answer you question based on strategy and who i thought is the biggest threat in terms of winning:
1st- Victor: his switch really paid off and he played a pretty great game, if he was sitting here he would have won 9-0.
2nd- Galore: i mean galore was set to win, BUT he was too big of a threat. He controlled the alliance at the absorption.
3rd- Adam: the fact that you were able to outlast your alliance by faking an idol is beyond impressive and you even outlasted some of our tribemates.
4th- Edu: I think you played an amazing game and you proved that you were loyal, had pavarti not drawn the black rock you may have been sitting here because of your close bond with your allies.
5th- Eddie: I was told you were the leader of your alliance and you guys did stick together, however you're a bit lower because you got voted out first and got a second chance.
6th- Ethan: You seemed to be at a great place after merge no one knew where your loyalties were however you did get caught eventually and were sent home. Had you hid that you may have survived longer.
7th- Pavarti: Although you did mastermind your alliance and such, you failed to convince anyone to flip and you seemed so desperate about it. I also saw right through your deal because you only messaged me when you needed me, not before tribal.
8th- Ty: I ranked you pretty low because i've never talked to you and medically evacuated to me is not the best strategy because you got banned so you weren't really able to play the game.
9th- Andrew: I only talked to you when galore sent us both messages. You're on the bottom because i felt you just did what you were told and really didnt have a plan to get to the end.

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!