This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Bora Bora - Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor: Bora Bora - Final..

3723 days 5 hours ago
CutieAmy
i didnt get to know you as a player, i heard that you caused some drama lol but thats it.. um it didnt since we didnt talk or alligned at some point in the game. 1, blue and France.
3723 days 5 hours ago
m7md26
Edu i think a lot of people took you for granted. You obviously showed that you were a strong player by forming the alliance with eddie pavarti adam and ethan. I know i havent talked to you at all this game but i could tell you seemed like a loyal player to those and i respect that
your game didn't really influence.
As far as how you influenced me getting to the finals, im not gonna lie, you werent really that important to me, we were on opposing alliances so we never really talked game. So all i can hope is that you vote for me for my strategic gameplay. :)
I'll choose
2 - I love 2
Blue - my favorite color
and Afghanistan - because thats where you're from
3723 days 5 hours ago
acyuta
I saw you as a fierce and competitive player. You were so good in challenges that you finished them before anyone else did a lot of times.
Your game influenced me to do even better and better which eventually led me to have better scores and win immunities. Which led to finals!

Number: 8
3723 days 5 hours ago
EddieDee
Hey final 3. First off I would like to congrats to all three of you. I know that I will probably come off bitter when I make my statements, but please understand that I'm not, I just never talked to ANY of you in the game, nor did any of you talk to me, so I'm struggling to find a reason why I should vote for any of you.

Ali - First of all I commend you for being able to come back and make it this far in the game. We were the two that came in together, and I thought through that we would be able to make a bond or an alliance of some sort, and it's definitely partially my fault for not taking the initiative, but it's sad that nothing ever got worked out between us. You were the biggest threat in my opinion, which is why my alliance (which tbh I think was lead by me and Parvati, hence why we were the first two gone from our alliance) targeted you at the tie. Had Akshay switched like we wanted (btw Akshay had you done that Parvati and I would've protected you until the finals) then this would be a very different turnout. What moves did you make in this game that completely came from you, that were completely your idea?

Acyuta - You won a lot of immunity challenges, that's true. But because I never spoke to you, I have no idea if you actually deserve the win for playing strategically at all. Unfortunately for you, Akshay asked me to vote for you to win, and because Akshay is the person I blame the most for my elimination, I'm almost 100% certain that I will NOT be voting for you to win. Thank him for that. But I'll give you a chance. Please explain to me why you're a better option than Mo and Ali. I don't want to hear anything positive from you about either of them. Rip their games to shreds and I'll reconsider. Say anything nice about them and you've lost my vote completely.

Mo - I never spoke to you about this game either, but I know you from Survivor: The Andes. You're a good player as far as I can tell and compared to the other two players I am most inclined (as a player who did not keep up with the game and has been out since the top 11) to give you my vote. Can you explain your gameplay, highlighting only the moves that you were able to come up with and execute completely from your own ideas? For example, I know you need people to stand behind your decisions in order to make anything happen, so just explain to me what moves you were able to come up with on your own that you were able to get enough support for to execute successfully. The riskier the better.

I hope that didn't sound too bitter, honestly I'm not but as I said before, I have no idea why any of you deserve my vote.

Thanks, and congratulations again on making the final 3.
3723 days 5 hours ago
acyuta
Acyuta - You won a lot of immunity challenges, that's true. But because I never spoke to you, I have no idea if you actually deserve the win for playing strategically at all. Unfortunately for you, Akshay asked me to vote for you to win, and because Akshay is the person I blame the most for my elimination, I'm almost 100% certain that I will NOT be voting for you to win. Thank him for that. But I'll give you a chance. Please explain to me why you're a better option than Mo and Ali. I don't want to hear anything positive from you about either of them. Rip their games to shreds and I'll reconsider. Say anything nice about them and you've lost my vote completely.

Hey Eddie!! :)
I worked my ass of when it came to challenges. It was not easy to win them and I invested a LOT of my time in this game. I had the upper hand when it came to challenges. You can see how fewer their effort was in the final immunity challenge, even the Juggling one(Immunity challenge no. 16). I had to win the challenges for me as well as for them. They, in a way, relied on my game. I did MUCH much better in all of the challenges i won. I won with a good margin. Mo and ali didnt even do the final challenge(Spam one). I gave my 100% each challenge.
I worked very hard the entire game and invested a LOT of time in it. I could not talk with you or some others. I did not upset anyone like Mo did and i can say that, I played a Fair game. All the hard work should not go in vain. 
Please reconsider voting me as i worked very hard in this game and It all comes down to your votes.
I showed that One can advance in a game without having a huge alliance. I showed that with sheer determination, one can win challenges, no matter how difficult or strategic they are. Last but not the least, I showed that one can advance in a game without hurting anyone.
Please think about it. Think about how hard it must have been when everyone wanted me out after winning 1-2 immunities. I would even ask you to see the survivor bora bora wikia page, I am mentioned more than others. I request u to give me a chance. Please, dont let my hard work vanish!
Thankyou Eddie! :)
3723 days 4 hours ago
m7md26
Mo - I never spoke to you about this game either, but I know you from Survivor: The Andes. You're a good player as far as I can tell and compared to the other two players I am most inclined (as a player who did not keep up with the game and has been out since the top 11) to give you my vote. Can you explain your gameplay, highlighting only the moves that you were able to come up with and execute completely from your own ideas? For example, I know you need people to stand behind your decisions in order to make anything happen, so just explain to me what moves you were able to come up with on your own that you were able to get enough support for to execute successfully. The riskier the better.

The vote that i decided to take out on my own was definitely Ashkay. The vote was suppose to be Adam but i put a plan in motion to blindside him and it paid off. That was the thing that was my idea and my biggest move to execute, and i went behind acyutas back to do it. Acyuta even had a white bracelet (2 votes) at the time and Adam had a black one (no vote), but with the votes in favor of Akshay i was able to still pull it off. Another thing that I did was Victor's elimination so that I could get Acyuta and Ali to the end, I was able to convince Ali to take Acyuta with us to the finals and they never spoke before.

Eddie I hope you understand my gameplay and reward me for my social gameplay as well as some strategic moves. :)
3723 days 4 hours ago
m7md26
btw responding to the final challenge i killed the maze...maybe ali didnt
as far as spamming i had an exam that day, when i got home to actually spam acyuta and victor were like 1200 messages..i knew i didnt have a chance...
3723 days 3 hours ago
CutieAmy
Ali - First of all I commend you for being able to come back and make it this far in the game. We were the two that came in together, and I thought through that we would be able to make a bond or an alliance of some sort, and it's definitely partially my fault for not taking the initiative, but it's sad that nothing ever got worked out between us. You were the biggest threat in my opinion, which is why my alliance (which tbh I think was lead by me and Parvati, hence why we were the first two gone from our alliance) targeted you at the tie. Had Akshay switched like we wanted (btw Akshay had you done that Parvati and I would've protected you until the finals) then this would be a very different turnout. What moves did you make in this game that completely came from you, that were completely your idea?

Galore was like we wont survive till the merge if we vote ethan out.. So i decided to talk to mo since i saw him as the outcast (me joshua and temeky had an alliance) and i told him that temeky promised me F3 and i think has a F3 deal with everyone . So yeh me talking to mo and having an alliance with him helped me reach F3 SO woot *claps and cheers for the crowd*  http://prntscr.com/2uan0i
3723 days 3 hours ago
m7md26
regarding to ali's skype speech, half the things i said on skype was a lie, billy and acyuta had my back and we were gonna send temeky home, i always played the weak card and that gave me allies. weather you wanna believe that or not eddie is up to you. But remember this, ali might have gotten me to switch but at the merge, i can say that i controlled ali and he voted how i told him to.
3723 days 3 hours ago
m7md26
by me convincing everyone i was at the bottom and yes sometimes i was (like billy and acyuta were always time), people wanted to work with me and i used this to my advantage. This allowed me to gain peoples trust and gain control.
3723 days 3 hours ago
acyuta
See that screenshot for instance, eddie. I dont have ANY controversies like them. I played a pure trustworthy game and i believed i could do it by myself and the allies i had.
3723 days 3 hours ago
m7md26
i used those conversation and my tongue to my advantage, i knew i wasnt gonna be the best at competitions, so i told people what they wanted to hear to gain their trust. was it wrong? of course! but did it work, yes it did, ali never wrote my name down and i never wrote his.
3723 days 3 hours ago
m7md26
and since tribal 1, i never got a single vote from anyone, going from target #1 to no target is impressive
3723 days 3 hours ago
winner132
Mo, you said to me that you think you made the best decisions for YOUR game, but thats not what I asked. What I asked you were what BIG moves did you make. What you told me were hardly any big moves. All you seemed to do was sheep your alliance and ride Ali's coattail to the final 3. You played it safe and for me thats weak and boring.
3723 days 3 hours ago
winner132
Ami, first of all I understand that you came back into the game and knew nobody. But thats proves my point further that you just got "picked up" by a previous alliance. You would not have been here if it was not for them needing votes. You were just picked up along the way it seems to me and you totally got lucky. I agree with what you said though, it was all Luck because I did not see a lot of strategy at all from the three of you.

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!