This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Bora Bora - Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor: Bora Bora - Final..

3723 days 12 hours ago
m7md26
the Bold moves i made was getting you out, you went home BECAUSE of me, and people knew i was in control at THAT point. thats when i showed i was in control and became a threat
3723 days 12 hours ago
acyuta
Acyuta: Congratulations on making to the F3! As I see you always were the underdog and I love underdogs. Though something just can't let me vote for you. And maybe your answer to my question will affect my vote. So, if it's me who's winning the last immunity, you're the last juror. Who would you vote for amongst me, Mo, Ali and why?

Hey Victor,
I would definitely vote for Mo. Because i trust him and he's my ONLY ally who's in the f3.  You were an amazing player but we never were able to form a stable alliance idk why. So i was never in an alliance with you. But what i want to clarify is that I am not an underdog. I did good in all of the challenges and i dont deserve to be called an 'Under-dog'.

Thankyou for the question! :)
3723 days 12 hours ago
galore
Acyuta am impressed by your answer....Am throwing another one on u ...
Who do u think deserve to be in final3 except u 3 and me.... ??
3723 days 12 hours ago
galore
Mo : LOL i already specified that getting me out was a bold move....A move beside that....??
       Do u feel is it the right way to make false deals and backstab people to reach finals ?? (yes i             am grilling u...)
3723 days 12 hours ago
m7md26
Akshay, you're deal to me meant nothing for ONE reason and ONE reason only:
I HAD 2 allies that i trusted alot more than you and those are the TWO people sitting right here next to me. had you been one of those allies you'd have been sitting here. plus we ALL knew you were winning this game unless someone took you out. so WE TOOK YOU OUT!
3723 days 12 hours ago
m7md26
out of the FINAL 3, i AM the ONLY person here that MADE A BOLD MOVE and that took you out akshay, acyuta followed my lead and ali just floated by not to mention joined half the game. i played the social AND strategic game. So if you're all here talkin about bold moves, then ask the other 2 what bold moves they made because neither one of them made a move. And all the moves they made was under MY approval.
3723 days 12 hours ago
galore
Mo : Can u read my question properly ?? Now answer my questions or else just tell me that you cant and i will stop :)
        Bold move except getting me out ??
        Was your strategy in final 6 was to be alligned with every1 and float ??

and Ali is a smart player lol...She sent the screenshot of me telling her to evict Argai..which made Argai to evict me..So that was not "YOUR" bold move..just to be clear :)
3723 days 12 hours ago
acyuta
Galore:Who do u think deserve to be in final3 except u 3 and me.... ??

Victor, Parvati, Ethan
Because of their Dedicated gameplay from the beginning.
3723 days 11 hours ago
m7md26
Victor was gonna evict you galore, and i can read, i know you really want me to lose because i took you out.
Ali and I planned your vote and we masterminded your blindside. plus if i didnt want you out, id have saved you and you knew that. If I wanted you to stay you'd have stayed but i didnt. your game was in my hands and i crushed it. and as far as Final 6 my social game allowed me to catapult myself to the end. people wanted to take me because i was social with them. you wanted to take me too but i couldnt take everyone and i choose. choosing isnt floating, floating is making someone else choose.
so stop being bitter galore and wake up just admit i outplayed you.
3723 days 11 hours ago
m7md26
and galore, stop being a hypocrite, i saw yesterdays frookies with stuart, minie, sam, and travis, you had deals with ALL of them. You backstabbed them at final 6 as soon as you came into power. so its wrong that i do it to you, but its perfectly fine that you did it to them? right now you're just being a hypocrite because someone else did it to you.
3723 days 11 hours ago
galore
Mo : LOL i did say am bitter and i did say evicting me was a bold move...and i did agreed that am grilling u at the start...you dont answer question in a straight way Do You ??

Am done asking questions....Coz u didnt answer them....If u check u didnt answer any one of them...And u FLOATED since u were allied with every1....Next time do a lil backstabbing and a lil false deals... :)

And ya am feeling good now :)
So ya we are back to being normal friends :P
3723 days 11 hours ago
m7md26
and yes i do think its ok, we sometimes have to lie to get further, i lied to get further. i dont regret anything in that game. thats the game i choose to play.
3723 days 9 hours ago
CutieAmy
Ali: I see no reason whatsoever for you to win. Absolutely NO reason. You were eliminated by the black rocks and you should have stayed eliminated. To me you got an unfair return to the game that some other people did not get. You got picked up by the former alliances, and you hadno reason being there in my opinion. So you need to give me an EXTRA good reason why I should even vote for you.

Like i said in my statement i survived all of you although i got sent back to the game not knowing who is with who and stuff.. So i guess luck was my in my side when u got voted out :) and i am glad that happend because look at me sitting in F3 ^_^
3723 days 9 hours ago
CutieAmy
Ali : Whats the boldest move u made except getting me out ??

Um i dont consider getting you out a bold move tbh.. but i would say the bold move i made was trusting mo at the beginning of the game with my plan to vote out temeky. Like can i trust this person who i just met with this plan to flip on his tribe mate ? So, it went perfectly fine and temeky got voted out.Because it could have been in his place if mo snitched my plan to his tribe.
3723 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
FROM EDU VIA SKYPE

How do you see me as a player? How do you think my game has influence your presence here in the finals? Pick a number from 1 - 9, a colour and a country!

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!