This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Bora Bora - Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor: Bora Bora - Final..

3735 days 23 hours ago
acyuta
My top 9
1)Victor: My only true competitor. He did his best in every challenge and was always just short of winning a challenge. You were a great player!
2)Akshay: A very competitive player. And loyal too. I am sorry you had to go just before finals Akshay
3)Adam: You were a threat to everyone as soon as the final merge. Every tribal they would try to vote you off. But you VERY SMARTLY and STRATEGICALLY escaped them. It is very difficult to do that! Great game!
4)Edu: As i said before, you played all of your games with superb determination. You were a challenge beast and I really loved your gameplay
5)Parvati: You were amazing. You played a very strategic as well as competitive game. You deserved a better placement and even, i would go on to say, top 3.
6)Ethan: Honestly speaking, you were a player like me. You depended your game more on comps than alliances. And i respected, loved that. You were a great player! :)
7)Eddie: I was not able to talk much with you. But you were an awesome player. Strategically best, which made you a threat as far as i know. You are a kind and nice person too.
8)Ty: I kind of always knew you will do good. Right from the beginning you played a great game but unfortunately, were banned. I am sorry for that Ty. You will do great in future survivor games for sure.
9)Andrew: You were excellent when the game began. But kindof became an inactive after the final merge. I really didnt talk much with you.
3735 days 15 hours ago
m7md26
Closing speech: I named this tribe Espoir because it meant hope and thats what I had when i merged, the hope that i would be crowned the sole survivor. Please reward me for my social game and my strategic gameplay jury. Thank you all so much and it was a blast :)
3735 days 14 hours ago
acyuta
I always depended on my Gameplay skills and my alliance. I worked very hard to get to where i am. Please vote for me and dont let my hard work go in vain.
3735 days 14 hours ago
acyuta
I have never dedicated this much to a game before. Please Vote for me and reward me for my gameplay. Thankyou to all the jury members who voted for me.
3735 days 13 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
With that Jury...you are not allowed to ask anymore questions...Samhuss or I will read the votes at some point...
3735 days 13 hours ago
acyuta
*NERVOUS*
3735 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome everyone to the final of Survivor: Bora Bora. Everyone on The Jury have now voted and I am about to reveal the votes for the last time
3735 days 12 hours ago
Edu84
hurray
3735 days 12 hours ago
acyuta
OMG
3735 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Acyuta, Ali and Mo...the time has come. Remember tonight you want to see your name on the parchments. Every vote for you is a vote for you to win! So good luck...
3735 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
I will now read the votes...
3735 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
First vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mo
3735 days 12 hours ago
Edu84
nervous....
3735 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mo

2 votes for Mo
3735 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Acyuta

2 votes for Mo
1 vote for Acyuta

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!