This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance - Round 5

Topic » Endurance - Round 5

1154 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be at 9 PM EST on Sunday, March 21st. See you then!
1153 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Competitors, welcome to your next Temple Mission. Tonight’s competition is called “Crazy Math Mayhem.”

Each round, I will post an equation that, when solved, will (obviously) come out to a certain number. Your job is do do 2 things: 1) correctly solve the equation and 2) post a word containing the same number of letters as the answer in the forum. You don’t need to post the numerical solution, just a correctly-spelled word with the right number of letters to score.

For example, if the equation was 3 + 2, the answer would be 5, so a correct answer would be “apple” or “lemon”. Plurals are allowed, but proper nouns (i.e the name of a person or place), are not. Bannable words will also not be allowed as I’m not trying to have this group game get cancelled.  If there is a debate as to whether something is a word or not, I will google it and make a reasonable effort to find a definition for it before deciding whether or not you’d score.

First team to post a correct answer each round scores a point, first team to score 4 points wins the challenge and a pyramid piece. Everybody else will be at risk of being sent to the Temple of Fate. Challenge at 9 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1153 days 5 hours ago
iSandeh
hi
1153 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Feel free to check in now!
1153 days 5 hours ago
Eilish
hi
1153 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
HERE
1153 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
1153 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1153 days 5 hours ago
Heavenlee
HERE AND TIPSY
1153 days 5 hours ago
TMAN54445
Hey
1153 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Here
1153 days 5 hours ago
Hisoka
Hey
1153 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
Noelle showing up to this competition
https://media.giphy.com/media/RJaUOmpBQAoE4RuWnj/giphy.gif
1153 days 5 hours ago
Heavenlee
https://media.tenor.com/images/9c3cd8147a84ba2ce9df3dae3cca9d35/tenor.gif
1153 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
hi
1153 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok woohoo 9:00, let's get it going, all righty.

First round coming up soon. Get ready!

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!