This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3779 days 13 hours ago
cheesee10
Username: Cheesee10
Name you go by: Aaron
Current number of gifts: 1
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): Nope
Why I should choose you: Because I am very good at strategizing, I have done a gift game myself, and I will be very active and funny.
3779 days 10 hours ago
kenta
Username:Kenta
Name you go by:Ken
Current number of gifts:0
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you):nope
Why I should choose you:Because i feel like you always need that one candice in the cast c; but i will be more than that i will be here to win. because i came to play a game not to just sit around and look cute even thought i am kisses
3779 days 7 hours ago
jsylvia76
Username: jsylvia76
Name you go by: Jaime
Current number of gifts: 8
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): not really. I do work alot of nights
Why I should choose you: I love you <3 and i just love group games:)
3778 days 23 hours ago
Caleb9211
Username: caleb9211
Name you go by: Caleb
Current number of gifts: 0
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): I have NO conflicts
Why I should choose you: because this game looks like fun and I want to win that gift
3778 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
Username: Bella1
Name you go by: Bella
Current number of gifts: A big fat 0
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you):NO way!
Why I should choose you: U should choose me because i would love to play for the girls and also cause i am so kind, sexy and smart LOL
3778 days 19 hours ago
Sam102
username: sam102
name you go by: sam
current number of gifts: 0
do you have any conflicts with outlined schedules: nopee tends what i have planned
why should i choose you:
because am not going to give up. And i want to socialze and WIN
3778 days 18 hours ago
Donagal103
Username:Donagal103
Name you go by:Sedona
Current number of gifts:7
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you):No i do not!
Why I should choose you:Because  i will be a good competitor and socialize and i am a real girl so thats different LOL, choose me Kara< 3
3778 days 18 hours ago
TheACF12
Username: TheACF12
Name you go by: Justin
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): Nope!
Why I should choose you: I am a hardworking player, group games are awesome, and I'll bring some (temporary) peace and balance to this game.
3778 days ago
mminervini219
Username: mminervini219
Name you go by: Mark
Current number of gifts: 0
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): No conflicts :-)
Why I should choose you: I have been an active player on this site for around 8 months now and have finally reached black level. I would love for a chance to win a design, it is something o have been waiting for for a long time. I love playing these group games, and made final 2 in Tue first two I played (platinum big brother http://www.tengaged.com/group/4598 ). Now.I am ready for a shot to win a real prize!
3777 days 19 hours ago
sportygirl22
Username: Sportygirl22
Name you go by: Talia
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): No, unless something pops up
Why I should choose you: I am super strategic and pretty evil actually. I'll do anything to get further, especially back stab, but I pretend to be super sweet so they don't expect it. I will definitely spice up your season :)
3775 days 21 hours ago
phillipA
Username:phillipA
Name you go by:phillip
Current number of gifts:0 :(
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): no.. Lol
Why I should choose you: omg you should choose me because I feel like I honestly deserve a gift. I have enough karma to be green level but I always spend money on frookies. I know I will never be gifted because I have no friends so I have to work for this gift and I know I have to. I also feel like I deserve it because I have 116 karma and I don't even have a laptop. I have to resort to playing Fastings because I can't play competitions with a phone so once I play rookies I can't play POV and once I have enough to play survivor and hunger games I probably still won't be able to play comps so my journey on tengaged has to be fulfilled without playing competitions so that means 50% strategic game and 50 % social so yeah I think I deserve a gift

DEADLINE: December 29th by 8 pm est
CAST ANNOUNCED: January 1st
3772 days 20 hours ago
ticofernandez
Yay cast is announced tom please pick me I'm in 0 group games right now nd I'm black level and have no gifts

open group

Kara's Gift Game: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!