This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3798 days 10 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Username: Look Up! (Duffybutt11)
Name you go by: Bubba ;)
Current number of gifts: 0
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): Nah, im available
Why I should choose you: Im funny! and I love to play!
3798 days 10 hours ago
alanb1
Username: alanb1
Name you go by: Alan
Current number of gifts: 3
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): no I'm on a lot tbh I have no life
Why I should choose you: because I'm uber competitive but I don't take anything personally. And cuz ur amazing duh
3798 days 8 hours ago
xoxokiller
Username: xoxokiller
Name you go by: Kiara
Current number of gifts: 2
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you):  no im usually on a lot at night
Why I should choose you: I, very smart and I love winning. I'm an evil genius in group games and very social
3798 days 8 hours ago
czucker
Username: czucker
Name you go by: Collin
Current number of gifts: 0
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): Nope
Why I should choose you: I have been on this site for a while and I really want a gift. I have fought hard to get to the spot im in today and will fight in this competition in a similar matter.
3798 days 7 hours ago
Mickj
Username: Mickj
Name you go by: Mick :)
Current number of gifts: 1
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): not really!
Why I should choose you: I think I should play because I am very honest and loyal to everyone! I work so hard to get everything I got so far on this site and I would like to just once get a chance to get something given to me. Also I am a very fun person to play games with and i am very active :) hehe

DEADLINE: December 29th by 8 pm est
CAST ANNOUNCED: January 1st
3798 days 5 hours ago
andejene20
Username: andejene20

Name you go by: Andie

Current number of gifts:0

Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): i get off work at 8pm on wednesday thats all!

Why I should choose you: This would be the first time i joined a group and the first time i would have played a group game. I have only been on Tengaged a week and in 5 days i was able to move up to Yellow. I am also looking to move up a color level within the next 3 days. I am on the site a lot. I am outgoing and have a great attitude. I am always looking forward to meeting new people! Pick me and you won't be disappointed! I will entertain you and everyone else who will be following this!! and i want a gift haha

Please pick me! i may be new but i promise you won't regret it!!!! <3<3<3<3
3797 days 20 hours ago
Griffles
Username - Griffles!

Name you go by - Griffin, or maybe Griff, if I'm your homeboy.

Current number of gifts - 0... I don't really like to tall about that, moving on.

Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule - You are talking to the supreme overlord of no-life, there should be no issues.

Why I should choose you - As I've stated previously, I am the reigning king of activity, but in addition to this, I am group game-less, bored, and I smell a gift. I've been mourning over that my avatar looks as it's been pulled straight out of "The Gumby Show," but when I win this game, I'll be rockin' some new weave, or maybe one of those shiny noses. Aside from all of this solid motive, let me say that I ain't talkin' Jamba when I say I love juice. I'm particularly nosy when it comes to these games, and I will know all. I'm hoping to pull out some friends and a new pair of shoes from this experience, and I hope you think so too! Thanks for considering, juice will be had.
3796 days 18 hours ago
dinosaurdan
Username: Dinosaurdan
Name you go by: Danny
Current number of gifts: 6
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): my schedule always varies so I may not be online every scheduled ceremony
Why I should choose you: I love group games. I'm not only competing for a gift, but for fun! I'll make it an interesting game :) I will also be active an actually play, instead of signing up for luck or to float.

DEADLINE: December 29th by 8 pm est
CAST ANNOUNCED: January 1st
3796 days 16 hours ago
colombiano
Username: colombiano
Name you go by: David
Current number of gifts: One (1)
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): No, completely fine.
Why I should choose you: Ever since November 2011, I have enjoyed what Tengaged has given me during my time. Competitions, karma, friends, enemies, frenemies, and various other things I have encountered during my time, however, there is just one thing missing to complete my puzzle: a gift group game. Other users are doing this, however, I want my first gift group game to be something special, something remarkable, and something that stands out. That is no other than this, Kara's Gift Game. If I am chosen, my time on Tengaged will be purposeful because I am participating in a game that gives back. Personality-wise, I am wise, calculated, humorous, and could bring spice when the game is a bit "too bland." To sum up, I should be chosen because I am optimistic and could bring a great amount of fun in the game.
3796 days 15 hours ago
arthurnix
Username: arthurnix
Name you go by: Arthur, Artie, Farty Artie
Current number of gifts: 2
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): No I don't :)
Why I should choose you: Because I adore you! And I think you like me too.
3796 days 14 hours ago
Koin
Username: Koin
Name you go by: I'll just say Koin
Current number of gifts: 1
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you):  Nope, actually it's perfect :)
Why I should choose you: Now to the question that matters... Hmm. Couple was I could answer this. I could take the approach of most of these people and suck up. But then I would get lost in a crowd of compliments. I could write a novel about my wonderful time on tengaged and how many wonderful people I've met, but that will just sound phony. Another option would be say I have all these (cliche) personality traits that will help me win, that don't really mean anything. So instead, I'll just say honestly, I don't think I'm any more deserving than most of these people.
3796 days 13 hours ago
ticofernandez
Ticofernandez
Tico
Nope
I'm very active and ill have fun with it and also I'm almost a black level and have 0 designs :(
3796 days 12 hours ago
Pookiie
Username:Pookiie
Name you go by: just call me Cupcake for this. :@
Current number of gifts: :GooseEgg!: :(
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): I shouldn't have one, no, but if one comes up, I will be sure to let Kara know.
Why I should choose you: I'm super bubbly, cute, glamorous and fun and I would love a shot at a gift! :)

GLGL EVERYONE
3796 days 12 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
Username : ImGonnaWin
Name you go by: Kaylee
Current number of gifts: 3
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): noooo
Why I should choose you: bc i work hard but never get gifts :(
3796 days 11 hours ago
NoSuchName2
username: NoSuchName2
name u go by: Eric
current number of gifts:0
do u have any conflicts with the outline schedule: no
why should i choose you: bc im always playing my best always helping out but i never get rewrded

open group

Kara's Gift Game: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!