This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3815 days ago
BigBrother06
Username: BigBrother06
Name you go by: Victor
Current number of gifts: 1
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): I'm not available from 8-5 PM EST on Mondays to Fridays starting on January 4th.
Why I should choose you: First of all, I have only one gift. Someone didn't freely give it go me, but I earn it from winning a Big Brother group game. Also, I am an amazing spammer. I can spam just about for anything. When I am in Survivor, and there's a spamming competition, I always win! Please cast me for these reasons, and because I bet you that I want to participate in this more than anyone else!
3815 days ago
galore
Username: galore

Name you go by: Akshay

Current number of gifts: 0
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you):  i am from india so 8pm means 6:30am and i can adjust to it
But can u shift the time to 9pm ?? Am good with both...

Why I should choose you: I have a great social game and I think I will get support of tengaged
Choosing me will get fierce competition in this season
3814 days 23 hours ago
emily7pop
Username: emily7pop
Name you go by: Ann
Current number of gifts: 0 :(
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): Nope, except I might be a few minutes late here and there if I get scheduled to work to 8
Why I should choose you: Because I'm active, fun, and love group games
3814 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
honeybunch1
honey
female
blue
Karma239
will be active
will do confessionals
Eastern time
code name
SSS
social strategic and sexy vs smart
3814 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol do over
honeybunch1
honey
zero zilch zap no gifts
you should pick me because i love group game and will definitely play strategically
hmmmmmmmmmm any takers for a showmance
3814 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
oh and no conflict of interest with scedual
3814 days 19 hours ago
willisgotgame
Username: Willisgotgame
Name you go by: Will
Current number of gifts: 1
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): Not at all.
Why I should choose you: im a great strategist and im very active.
3814 days 18 hours ago
Eccentro
Username:Eccentro
Name you go by: Joshua
Current number of gifts:0
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): Nope, unless you count occasionally forgetting as a conflict (which I don't)
Why I should choose you:I work hard, give my all, and bring good drama. Most importantly I have a keen strategic mind so yeah.
3814 days 18 hours ago
LUPIE
Username: LUPIE
Name you go by: Zach
Current number of gifts: 11
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): I'm on break so no darling :)
Why I should choose you: Cause I am adorable! LOL But I love group games and if you ask anyone, I do everything to win
3814 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
Username: PoohSnap
Name you go by: Pooh
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): nope :)
Why I should choose you: I love group games, I'm active, competitive, and I would LOVE to have a gift for once.
3814 days 17 hours ago
garrett1004
Username: garret1004
Name you go by: Sam
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): No I don't
Why I should choose you: Because I'm coming to win, so I have to play hard
3814 days 16 hours ago
paulmahoney64
Username: paulmahoney64
Name you go by: Paul
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): I have basketball sometimes but id def be able to make it 90% of the time
Why I should choose you: I really want a gift and im in it to win iti love group games
3814 days 16 hours ago
Timberlie
Username: Timberlie
Name you go by: Timber is fine
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule: Most liekly not :)
Why I should choose you: I'm active and this just seems fun!
3814 days 16 hours ago
jojo7784
Username: jojo7784
Name you go by: Jojo
Current number of gifts: 5
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): No
Why I should choose you: Because I need more gifts and I love you and I am always robbed in your games :( SO yeah please pick me boo

DEADLINE: December 29th by 8 pm est
CAST ANNOUNCED: January 1st
3814 days 15 hours ago
jaylatims1029
Username:jaylatims1029
Name you go by:Jennifer
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): No
Why I should choose you: Because... I am a WINNER

open group

Kara's Gift Game: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!