This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

3802 days 21 hours ago
acyuta
Username: Acyuta
Name you go by: Acyuta
Current number of gifts: 1
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): Nope
Why I should choose you: Because i really need a gift.. :(

DEADLINE: December 29th by 8 pm est
CAST ANNOUNCED: January 1st
3802 days 19 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
Username:SmileyTaffy

Name you go by:Isaac

Current number of gifts:0

Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you):No

Why I should choose you:Because I will be in attendance for most or all events and I like games that challenge social and knowledge attributes.
3802 days 17 hours ago
rory17
Username:Rory17
Name you go by:Rory
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): I don't have any conflicts, its just I'm on tengaged every once every week.
Why I should choose you: Im a fierce competitor.im deteminated to win, and have great social skills
3802 days 16 hours ago
tdiloka
Username: tdiloka
Name you go by: Scottie
Current number of gifts: 0
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): basketball games on Fridays. (And sometimes Tuesdays)
Why I should choose you: Well I never do know what to put here, you should pick me because I wanna participate in something!
3802 days 15 hours ago
Delete2544
Username: Delete2544
Name you go by: Delete
Current number of gifts: just 2, but I'm not complaining!
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): Possibly
Why I should choose you: It's the season of giving, I'm in your frat, I like these kinds of games, I looove gifts, and most of all- I like YOU!!!

~Delete
3802 days 15 hours ago
OGB2014
Username:OGB2014
Name you go by:Gina
Current number of gifts:000
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you):no
Why I should choose you:probably you won't even see this or you think I am just a white level but I know how these games wor you gotta have some friends pretend to be other person have a lot of fae allies and spam untill the end well I am going to be the other kind of person I will be totally honest,try and have no conflicts and have some trully allies,i know that I may not win but at the end of the day I just wanna have fun and make some friends.
3802 days 13 hours ago
Dreamer342
Username:Dreamer342
Name you go by:Brittany
Current number of gifts:1
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you):no
Why I should choose you:I am fun
3802 days 12 hours ago
Billybo10000
Username: Billybo10000
Name you go by: I go by Billy, but for games I go by Ewan.
Current Number of gifts: 0
Do I have any conflicts with the outlined Schedule: I'm always active for Group Games, and I will be fine.
Why should I choose you: Because I feel this is a great concept, and promotes charity and help to other Tengaged members.
3802 days 9 hours ago
yoshi9999
Username: Yoshi9999
Name you go by: Yoshi
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): No except for church on Sunday Mornings
Why I should choose you: I am a Black level with 0 designs, People are always surprised I am as high of a level as I am, they just assume I'm an Orange level or something low, Plus I'm a pretty good spammer and a Great strategist who can win this game and earn my first design
3802 days 9 hours ago
Poptart3
Username: poptart3
Name you go by: Tiana
Current number of gifts: lmao 0
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): not at all
Why I should choose you: I'm active, a great player, and I've always wanted a gift so I think this will be the perfect opportunity for one. :)
3802 days 9 hours ago
trenne99
Username:Trenne99
Name you go by: Trenne
Current number of gifts: 1
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): honestly no
Why I should choose you: I am active, I am here to win nobody will stand In my way for the prize. And I feel I can make the game fun
3802 days 8 hours ago
Lukei
Username:Lukei
Name you go by:Luke
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you):Nope!
Why I should choose you:
I'm a fun guy who's nice to everyone and I'm layedback. Just don't see my bad side..
3802 days 8 hours ago
UWGDonavan
Username: UWGDonavan
Name you go by: Donavan
Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): Possibly only work, but I'm sure I could submit things before I go.
Why I should choose you: I'm a very logical, analytical kind of player. I'm just really good at manipulating people into voting how I want them to vote.
3802 days 7 hours ago
survivorfan007
Username: survivorfan007

Name you go by: Judd (Steele is my last name)

Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you): I actually do not! Especially with the dates! They work perfect for my time schedule! :)

Why I should choose you: You should choose me to play because, not only do I not have a gift yet, but because I will make this game worth it for you. I won't be just another floater!!! I will make huge and surprising moves to get essentially get myself to the top! If that doesn't work, at least I will have gone down fighting! I refuse to play a rat's game, too! I can make huge moves, whilst staying loyal to my allies, thus pleasing the jury. I think that is the biography of an amazing player so I believe that you should choose me to fight for the gift. Speaking of the gift, you should also choose me because I do not have any gifts yet. If I can get a gift, I will shove everybody out of the way for it... except my allies of course! ;)
3802 days 6 hours ago
AprilLove
Username:  AprilLove

Name you go by:  April

Current number of gifts:  0  :(

Do you have any conflicts with the outlined schedule (Be honest. Having a conflict does not mean I will not choose you):  no :)

Why I should choose you:  You should chose me because I'm fun, competitive, and I never give up. I would make a great addition to your fourth season. I really need something to give me a boost... Like a gift! I know that I can win! I think that I will be seen as inexperienced and be underestimated due to my low color level. I really hope you consider letting me participate in your game. I will blow this season up!

open group

Kara's Gift Game: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!