This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

2057 days 16 hours ago
Coyle14
which is why Chandler came to me immediately after you told him that you wanted me out
2057 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
OK my question christian after me and Mel tried to blindside you my question is why did you rely on immunities and not the social/stratgetic part

In my opinion, I had no choice but to rely on them. We had all already saw one miracle occur in getting myself the votes to stay in that tiebreaker, and I knew the further down the road we'd go, the easier it would be for people to target me. I had the idol I had found for one round of safety, but that was my last ditch resort and I didn't want to lose it too early.

Would I have liked not to have to win my way to the end? Yeah of course. But due to the perception of what a huge "threat" I was throughout the entirety of the game, if I threw any of those challenges, I was willingly placing my ass in the firing line where people such as Tim would sell their firstborns to make sure he finally got me out. I was in the spotlight the entirety of the game, I didn't have the chance to be in the shadows to slip on by. So I played to my strengths, focused on winning the challenges and was able to make it here through that
2057 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
0 social game 0 strategic game
2057 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
i honestly havent seen him show any social or stratgic game past the merge in his speeches
2057 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Why should I win over all three of you?

Go
2057 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
Also JB

馃搮 Schedule (subject to change)
------------------------------------------
Friday 9/23 - REUNION - 7 PM EST
2057 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
The reunion is scheduled for Sunday* 9/23 at 7 PM EST.
2057 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Oh I vote for Eric
2057 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
i mean idk lets run through all the votes that i went to after the merge

final 10 vote i was in an alliance but ppl flipped to send eric out to weaken me, oops!
final 9 vote i managed to get my way back in the majority while you couldn't even manage to vote together with your side when y'all for some reason tried to take out mel???
final 8 mel volunteered to go, not much strategy needed there
final 6 ralib quit before i rly had a chance to talk to anyone about what the plan was
final 5 i managed to convince people that i didn't have the idol somehow LMAO
final 4 i gladly used strategy to spam ur sad self to jury
and final 3 i used the power to make sure i had a better chance at winning so :D

i definitely had a strategic game whether u like to admit or not so sorry the thought of me outplaying you yet again is still a sensitive subject for you

the fact of the matter is you are so bitter that you had one goal and couldn't even accomplish it that you are gonna try to diminish my game in anyway you can. i know i didnt play perfectly, but considering the fact i had to suffer through your obsession for over a week and still made it here is honestly so iconic

also i talked to chandler/cole/ralib/raul at various parts of the merge as well so sorry tim, just because i didnt give you an ounce of attention doesn't suddenly mean i have a social game either sorry boo :*
2057 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
1 hour 35 min agoawwsum11
Why should I win over all three of you?

you winning would be a great example of 12 year olds being able to thrive in a #cutthroat environment despite not having as developed of a brain as the rest of the cast due to your age and overcoming the adversity!
2057 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
we knew u had the idol

i just didnt want to vote anyone else
2057 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
f10 minority
f9 couldnt have made that vote without cole/chandler
f8 u litrerally voted out someone that wanted to quit
f7 u werent in tribal and you lost ur best ally
f5 someone quit played an idol still coudlntt get your target out
f4 had to depend on a shit tiebreaker

so yea no strategic game thanks for confirming
2057 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
LMAO okay so let鈥檚 talk about your strategic game then hun

F10 couldn鈥檛 have done it without chandler/whoever
F9 minority
F7 couldn鈥檛 have done without chandler/cole
F5 someone played an idol still couldn鈥檛 get your target out
F4 you couldn鈥檛 even stay in a tiebreaker when you couldn鈥檛 find 4 ppl to spam despite being on the site for multiple years

so yes no strategic game from you either thanks for confirming
2057 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
God it鈥檚 so funny watching you try to tear apart my game because virtually everything I did, you did worse in some capacity

You鈥檙e like one of those brands of knockoff cereals stores sell in whole bags because the only people who even get them are the ones who can鈥檛 afford the brand names aka me 馃ぃ馃槆
2057 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
great im not in the f3 so yea but nice insulting my game

shows ur social ineptitude

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!