This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

2044 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
Yeah because you think I'm just gonna let you walk all over me spewing your constant negativity about my game? Just because you're a juror doesn't mean I have to suck up to you LMAO

You went and ran your mouth about "how bad my game was" and I'm not gonna sit here and let you go on your little anti-Christian spiel without responding to it because the fact that YOU of all people is trying to go on about how MY game is awful, when YOUR game couldn't even survive the world's easiest tiebreaker is truly a look

Talk shit, get hit!
2044 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Lol I've done the world's easiest tiebreaker that wasn't it
And bitch your game was much worse than mine was
If you lose any immunity ur out the only reason I left is cuz ur an immunity whore and even then it took a tiebreaker to get me out
U honestly played the worst game
But plz keep attacking my game it just shows the other jury where ur priorities are
2044 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Yeah my priorities are standing up for myself against angry little jury members who are bitter they couldn't take out little ol' Christian Underscore which is exactly where I think they should be!

You're attacking my game, and I'm going to defend myself sorry to burst your little bubble.

And sorry, you're going to tell me a tiebreaker that you had to get a whopping FOUR people to send a message and post some phrases isn't the easiest thing ever lmao? You're a TV star and you couldn't find four people? Truly tragic.
2043 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
https://media1.tenor.com/images/1a7c3b30167416d25faa5151b636d7bc/tenor.gif?itemid=8130716
2043 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
3/6 votes received
2043 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
Reunion postponed to 9 PM EST.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!