This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

2058 days 6 hours ago
Coyle14
what do you mean by inefficient?
2058 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
OK my question christian after me and Mel tried to blindside you my question is why did you rely on immunities and not the social/stratgetic part

Chandler girl I like you but my question is why did you never turn on cole when we had a chance when i was voted outnow everyone listen to this chandelier never had immunity she relied onnstragetic and social part of the game so dounceing her isn't really helping either

Cole I ain't voting you I'm sorry you was a puppet on strings

Gl final 3
2058 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
https://78.media.tumblr.com/d43acb4e6bc8a09fa094dc63e0d8fe97/tumblr_n6w7prWAvh1s69mnlo1_500.gif
2058 days 6 hours ago
Coyle14
I made my own moves in this game and I never once was a "puppet on strings"

I knew I wasn't getting your vote from start
2058 days 6 hours ago
MrBird
okay that’s the thing tho everyone had their own moves lol
following somebody else’s move is also making your own move
2058 days 5 hours ago
Coyle14
Actually no, not everyone had their own moves.

Chris never had control over this game whatsoever. The only 'move' he made in this game was taking Chandler and I to the end.

Chandler's move in this game was saving Tim at Final 4, but then 'apparently' spamming for him to leave?

Every person I voted out in this game was to better myself and get me closer to the end. I was on the right side of the vote every single tribal (besides Chris, but I told Chandler to vote for you, Raul, in case of idols, which I knew where they were). Yeah, ofcourse people are going to vote the same and claim certain votes and that's fine, but I can say that I made my OWN moves in this game.
2058 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
Hey Yandere

I didnt voted Cole at that tribe bc would not make a difference since we would tie and no one would get him out in the revote
2058 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
I will not argue with Cole.

Its funny when he lied the entire game and now he's lying again even when he dont need anymore.

Dont ler this liar win guys cuz mostra of things that he said at this forum was BS
2058 days 5 hours ago
Coyle14
"I didnt voted Cole at that tribe bc would not make a difference since we would tie and no one would get him out in the revote"

Another great example of how great my social game was, so thank you
2058 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
Cuz most*
2058 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
No honey It just bc you were insignificant
2058 days 5 hours ago
Coyle14
Sure Jan. You literally were brought to the Final 3 because Chris wanted to increase his odds, but he also knew he could beat you and yet, he considered taking you out. Your social was not that great. You talked to same people, while I was talking to almost everyone.

If I was insignificant, then you were non existent
2058 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
Look i dont have time too u.

Just stop lying bae! It's FTC be honest for once :)
2058 days 5 hours ago
Coyle14
What are my lies?
2058 days 4 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I actually wanted Cole out cause he was a floater to chandler thought she was easy to control lmao
https://media1.tenor.com/images/1a7c3b30167416d25faa5151b636d7bc/tenor.gif?itemid=8130716

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!