This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

2044 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
“Talk about obsessed holy shit how much effort did you put into that

I love that ur bashing me over ur f3 but I can't win so no point bashing me sweetie“

The irony in this statement lmao I’m screaming!
2044 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
2 hours 8 min agome2013
"allowing"

Yes allowing, he had the option to let them both or to pick one or the other and he let both on them come to the final with him lmao.
2044 days 7 hours ago
me2013
not sure why you keep on coming at me, the more you make this about me the less likely I am to give him my vote tbh. Let him fight for the win himself.
2044 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
So from what I am hearing so far is that I played a dishonest game and didn't work my way to the end, which a complete lie.

Day 1 - I was one of three people that were called out. From this point, I knew I had to either play a strong social game and get people to trust me enough to keep me in this game. That obviously worked because I am here in this game

Yes. I did lie in this game. I lied to Chili that I wasn't voting him, but that was to protect myself in case of an idol play, but also he was with Chris and I needed his numbers to dwindle and mine to grow. I lied to Tim about the Yandere vote. I did this because I needed Mel in this game because she was more of a target than me and I knew people would always vote her before me. Yandere was playing in the background and utr and with him gone, I got farther and, now, the finale.

Mel I am sorry about what happened between us. I told you from the start I wanted to work with you. You messaged me and I was excited to see where our alliance would take us. Unfortunately, a miscommunication costed us a friendship and now we are here. That is probably my biggest regret in this game is not telling you what was going on in that tribal.

I own up to my mistakes/lies, but to say I haven't fought my way here is not true. Chris won his way here because he was a target, impressive is probably not the word for it, but he did #that. I, however, was immune once, but somehow received 4 votes throughout the game, which is less than Chris I might say. He was incapable of protecting his allies, while I protected all of mine till Final 5.
2044 days 7 hours ago
me2013
"I protected all of mine till Final 5."

so you never considered me an ally - thanks for answering honestly finally
2044 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
I’d like to hear why they think they are more deserving than any of us and if the twists hadn’t handed them the f3 spots what do they think would have happened.

I got here because of my social/strategic game. I didn't need immunity wins to get myself here, even with a target on my back because I knew I was going to be safe no matter what.

Every single tribal I knew who was going home, I cannot say the same for Chris. I believe the results would've been the same without the twists due to the fact that (bold statement) I had a huge role in who was going home each tribal bc I played the middle with Chandler, who most of the time followed Tim and I.
2044 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
Mel I considered you an ally up until the merge, but even after the merge, I still held onto our alliance and kept you safe up until when you were voted out. Everyone pretty much wanted you out, but I knew that with the way you were playing that you would always be more of a target than me.
2044 days 7 hours ago
me2013
You voted me out. Therefore you didn't protect all your allies.
2044 days 7 hours ago
me2013
I had a huge role in who was going home each tribal bc I played the middle with Chandler, who most of the time followed Tim and I.

So you were never honest with me, you lied to me from day 1 and used me.
2044 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
I voted for you once this ENTIRE game and I told you after the tribal that Jordan got voted out that if you told me about the plan, then I would have voted with you
2044 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
We stopped talking after that tribal. You and I never spoke after that. Up until merge I was honest, except the miscommunication of me not telling you I was voting for you because I was under the impression that you were going home and that is what you wanted.
2044 days 7 hours ago
Silver09
https://media1.tenor.com/images/ea075ddd12a8a2543034c6d3b1a5afb1/tenor.gif
2044 days 7 hours ago
MrBird
my only comments I have cause I’m busy sorry! I’ll discuss more in the finale
I wish I coulda made it to the finale sorry again JB
Chris won comps and was honest so like ye congrats
Cole was a cute strategist or whatever you wanna call it and yeah you played the middle but (and not trying to insult or anything lol) a little bit inefficient and close minded with the whole chris and Tim thing idk
And yeah chandler didn’t even talk to me so gl getting me vote
2044 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
https://media1.tenor.com/images/1a7c3b30167416d25faa5151b636d7bc/tenor.gif?itemid=8130716
2044 days 7 hours ago
MrBird
okay I’ll clarify
Chandler talked to me once or twice because I reached out haha

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!