This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

2045 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Well chandlier def has done nothing to get my vote, he lied to me from day one. But then so did Cole after reading the opening statements. As for Christian, the moment you all put them on the same tribe one of them was always going to win this. The twists all helped hand christian the win. I guess the only thing standing in his way now is all the people on jury he screwed over and treated like they weren’t good enough to play this game alongside him.

I’d like to hear why they think they are more deserving than any of us and if the twists hadn’t handed them the f3 spots what do they think would have happened.

Personally I think inacts should have been removed from the game because they played a big part in actives being screwed over.
2045 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
I guess the only thing standing in his way now is all the people on jury he screwed over and treated like they weren’t good enough to play this game alongside him.

I’d like to hear why they think they are more deserving than any of us and if the twists hadn’t handed them the f3 spots what do they think would have happened.

I'm genuinely confused on how I screwed over anyone on the jury to be quite honest?

Eric I didn't vote out
Yandere voted for me first and we were never aligned I don't see that as screwing him over
Chili I didn't vote out
You yourself asked to get voted out
Wasn't voting for Ralib either before he quit
Didn't vote for Raul
And Tim had been publicly targeting me since Day 1

So honestly I'm confused how you think I screwed over anyone.

As for "treating people like they weren't good enough to play this game with me" I don't quite understand what you mean by that either. The only people I ever reacted negatively to was Tim when he whined literally the entire game and I got sick of hearing him constantly complain about how production was out to get him, and you/Yandere when y'all tried to vote me out when but that's not acting like you're not good enough to play with me lmao. I thought we were friends from before and you even messaged me Day 1 wanting to work together, so it hurt in my opinion when it appeared to me like you deliberately tried to get me sent home by getting Tim to negate all the votes against you. I don't think that was acting like y'all weren't good enough to play with me but if it came across that way, it wasn't my intention.

I think I'm deserving to be here because in my opinion, I didn't need twists to get here.

-I didn't get the pairs immunity and instead won the challenges to get there
-I won the final immunity challenge to make that final decision myself

I'm here because I put my blood and sweat into those challenges to make sure I could keep on surviving. I was pointed out as the biggest threat even way back in the premerge, and I was still able to fight my way here. I think that makes me deserving of my spot as I'm here because I won the challenges. Had the twists not been there, I'm still confident I'd be here.
2045 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Christian, I think you have played the worst social/strategic games out of everyone here including the medevacs. Because they didnt piss me off every time they spoke.

I cant think of one thing u did socially or strategically past the merge that was only ur idea that got you here.

If you take out the fkn challenges, you would have been voted out every time so that speaks to a truly awful social game by you and you just absolutely suck. The only reason you are getting votes is cuz eric and lalisa had a pregame relationship with you and they have to vote you. If they weren't ur friends pregame, they would 100 percent not vote you.

I would ask you a question, but i gotta be honest, i really dont care.

So that leaves Cole or Chandler, and again I'm just honest, you two really played the same exact game which was the middle. But both of you played a much better game than the dolt sitting next to you.

I told you both what would determine my vote and its up to you how you can get it.

Gl to Cole and Chandler, you both truly deserve it. I'm glad you two were great allies
2045 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Tim:

I have been waiting pretty much a week or so to get this off my chest, so now that I am at the Final Tribal Council, and you are a bitter little juror, I'm going to use MY platform to speak. You have made this game unbearable to be around since the day it started when right off the bat, you INSTANTLY started complaining about how the tribes were so unfair and how poor you being stuck on the tribe of misfits. You say I pissed you off every time I spoke? How about let's bring up how the only time YOU ever spoke, it was to either say

1) Something you viewed as wrong with the game
2) How myself/Cole/Mel were winning

like seriously, that was your entire edit this whole season. You literally made it to the point where JB HIMSELF mentioned how you heavily contributed to his negative feelings towards the season with your constant complaining. Nothing was EVER good enough for you. Every challenge was set up for me to win, why couldn't poor little Tim ever catch a break??? The fact you're going to say that I made you angry every time I spoke just makes me laugh. When you thought your plan had worked to get me out, you made sure to try rubbing it my face with your little "blows kiss" post. You were a sore winner and you hadn't even won yet LMAO, and then I still managed to stay. Pregame friends or not, I still convinced Chandler, Cole, and Ralib to all keep me over your desperate attempt to get me out.

You can talk about how bad my social game was, but let's not even get started with how disgustingly bad you were at this game. Because the last time I checked, bitching and moaning your way to the Final 4 does not take any skill whatsoever, and let me tell you, the pleasure I got out of making sure you went home for 4th was one of the happiest times I had in this group game.

The AUDACITY you had to try and pull the "we were friends!" card at Final 4 when you have spent quite literally the entire game trying to get me out in some way is just sad really, and I truly do hope you wake up and start to learn to love yourself, because clearly you are not satisfied with yourself when 95% of the words coming out of your mouth are related to me. The way you tried treating me in this game is something no "friend" would ever do to another. Even when we were what I thought to be friends and I won TAR, you still went out of your way (begins to notice a recurring trend!) to complain about how the final leg was bullshit and how you should've won like lmao oh yeah real good friend ya got there!

So in case this wasn't clear, I don't WANT your vote. You were a poor player whose obsessions ended up costing him the game, and I'm pretty sure no one took you actually seriously as a player, rather as someone to keep around to keep this on-going "feud".

Your little idea of "taking out the challenges" WHICH IS A CORE PART OF SURVIVOR just so you could beat me is sad. The fact that you painted a target on my back from the second this game started, and you STILL failed after numerous attempts makes me cackle to be quite honest.

If as poor of a player as yourself doesn't give me your vote, honestly I think that just compliments my game more. Because as bad of a game as you say I had, you never had a chance to beat me even if by the miracle of God you did manage to get me voted out because you were never going to get the votes to be anything more than a runner-up (:

I'm proud of my game, because when you look at my game, I produced RESULTS. When you look at your game, what does everyone see? A sad little boy talking about how every single challenge was set up for me to win. You had pretty much one goal the entire game, and you couldn't even accomplish it. I don't know about you, but that's pretty depressing to me :/

https://i.gyazo.com/d8cbbce9818a69776e4cc3be0b361618.gif
2045 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Okay so I was just casually thinking about how you said every time I talked you got angry, so I just decided to put together a little scrapbook of every time either you complained about something involved with hosting or complained about me. Honestly, you should be grateful I wasn't dedicated enough to go through the Skype chat as well because lord knows I probably would've hit triple digits if I had. Without further ado, here y'all go!

1) 9 days 3 hours agolionsden121
These might be the most unfair tribes I have ever seen lmao

2) 8 days 8 hours agolionsden121
Making unfair tribes more unfair lmaooo

3) 8 days 8 hours agolionsden121
Cole Christian or Mel is winning this season

4) 8 days 8 hours agolionsden121
In 20-30 group games  this has the be the most unfair split I have ever seen lmao

5) 8 days 8 hours agolionsden121
I mean grats to you guys lmao I think we're gonna get ulonged

6) 8 days 8 hours agolionsden121
Doubt we're winning one immunity

7) 7 days 8 hours agolionsden121
well cant say that was fun

8) 7 days 8 hours agolionsden121
it doesnt
knew it was gonna happen
feel terrible but i didnt pick the tribes

9) 6 days 9 hours agolionsden121
Rolls eyes

10) 5 days 9 hours agolionsden121
I mean we might as well go down to 2 players

11) 5 days 9 hours agolionsden121
We're going to two honestly just give them the free win

12) 5 days 9 hours agolionsden121
Worst tribes ever no swaps

13) 5 days 9 hours agolionsden121
Tbh wanna quit I can honestly predict the season

14) 5 days 9 hours agolionsden121
This is like literally rigging for the other tribe at this point just quit Raul no point trying anymore

15) 5 days 9 hours agolionsden121
We had the worst tribe

16) 5 days 9 hours agolionsden121
Raul can solo this if he wants

17) 5 days 9 hours agolionsden121
I'm so shocked a speed comp Christian wins it's not like hes ever done one of these before

18) 5 days 10 hours agolionsden121
Rolls eyes

19) 5 days 10 hours agolionsden121
Watch Christian win the game cuz of this

20) 4 days 10 hours agolionsden121
i mean technically they lost
its just ur fkn twist saved them

21) 2 days 9 hours agolionsden121
Rolls eyes

22) 2 days 9 hours agolionsden121
U have got to be kidding me

23) 2 days 9 hours agolionsden121
That had to be covered?

24) 2 days 9 hours agolionsden121
Rigggggg

25) 2 days 10 hours agolionsden121
Rolls eyes
2045 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
26) 1 day 2 hours agolionsden121
yes
not me
i hope its a f3 but its gonna be a f2 rolls eyes

27) 9 hours 24 min agolionsden121
can i just copy and paste this at the ftc

Had it not been for Jordan's self-vote, he would have gone home.

28) 9 hours 34 min agolionsden121
like send a name for each mail?

well give christian the win

basically challenge based off internet speed

29) 9 hours 34 min agolionsden121
another speed challenge wooo eyeroll

30) 9 hours 32 min agolionsden121
how about u lose a challenge and see how long u stay in this game

31) 9 hours 32 min agolionsden121
theres just no skill involved ;(

32) 9 hours 30 min agolionsden121
i actually didnt understand the rules but whatever

33) 9 hours 28 min agolionsden121
ok yea i didnt understand the rules

i thought it was just the quickest off the bat

so i lost

grats chris on another win -_-

34) 9 hours 28 min agolionsden121
i mean i fkn told you all but nobody listens to me
9 hours 27 min agolionsden121
Had it not been for Jordan's self-vote, he would have gone home.

35) 9 hours 26 min agolionsden121
like seriously u didnt explain the rules at all

36) 9 hours 26 min agolionsden121
i honestly want to quit

37) 9 hours 26 min agolionsden121
tthis is so bs

38) 9 hours 26 min agolionsden121
HE STARTED IT BEFORE I COULD ASK IT
9 hours 25 min agolionsden121
HE LITERALLY STARTED IT INSTANTLY

39) 9 hours 25 min agolionsden121
YEA CUZ I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE RULES

SHOCKER I GOT IT WRONG

40) 9 hours 26 min agolionsden121
SHOCKER I DIDNT GET A CORRECT SUBMISSION CUZ THE HOST DIDNT EXPLAINT HE RULES

41) 9 hours 13 min agolionsden121
rolls eyes

42) 9 hours 13 min agolionsden121
WOW SHOCKER UR IMMUNE AGAINNNNN

43) 9 hours 9 min agolionsden121
WOW SHOCKER U WOULD AHVE BEEEN VOTEDDD OUTTTT

44) 9 hours 9 min agolionsden121
CUZ UR SOCIAL GAME IS ASSSSSSS

45) 9 hours 7 min agolionsden121
i guess rolls eyes

46) 9 hours 6 min agolionsden121
can it be something of skill?

47) 9 hours 6 min agolionsden121
MOST KARMA

ok im going bye

48) 8 hours 47 min agolionsden121
christian won

rolls eyes

49) 8 hours 45 min agolionsden121
rolls eyes

50) 8 hours 22 min agolionsden121
^^
so unfair

Honestly, you can bash my game all you want, but at the end of the day, after going through all of that, I'm just glad there isn't even a CHANCE you could end up being the face that represents this season, because after all that constant self-victimizing you did, Michael or Kayla would've been a more satisfying winner than you. Toodles!
2045 days ago
me2013
Honestly Christian, we were friends too, but the moment I saw the cast list I knew you and child were a f2 and even Eric, whom I trusted the most, had your back before he had mine. I knew Cole and chandlier were together but Cole couldn’t even be honest about that and lied to my face. I regret offering to go so he and Eric could be safe because of the twist. Chandlier and I were in a casting and yet he doesn’t even remember talking to me so that’s kinda a joke but will probably cost him any chance of winning.

My dilemma - vote for you, not because you actually included me in anything close to being allies or game strategy/play but because you are a friend, but that’s as bad as handing you a win just because you gifted chili...
or vote for Cole, but everyone who knows me knows that trust and honesty are major factors in my game, especially when allies lie to my face knowingly.

Catch 22 really.
2045 days ago
lionsden121
I'm saying for number 47 that was me running to do the challenge

And I stick by it those were the worst tribes we had basically 3 medveacs on a tribe of 8 u get on a tribe of medevacs see how u like it
Talk about obsessed holy shit how much effort did you put into that

I love that ur bashing me over ur f3 but I can't win so no point bashing me sweetie
2045 days ago
lionsden121
And yea he didn't explain the rules which one am I being self victimized I misunderstood the challenge I don't get it
2045 days ago
Lalisa
I think it's funny that people talk about Christian's game as if he doesn't deserve to win. He had a huge target on his back from DAY 1 and made final 3. He won immunities, played an idol to secure his spot in the game and made it to final 3 with the choice of allowing the 2 ppl he's sitting next to sit w him. His game was heads and shoulders above Cole and Chandler's, who floated majority of the season, didn't have targets on their backs and were lackluster.
2044 days 23 hours ago
me2013
"allowing"
2044 days 23 hours ago
Chandelier
Hey Mel!

I need to ask u when i lied to u? bc at day 0 u came to me and said "lets work together" and i said "okay". At that TC i asked everyone woh they was voting and almost everyone told me Jordan so i went to u mail and i told u the vote. U answer me saying that none of them told u something and u know what that means but all of them only told me that cuz i asked.

We play an castig together and i talked with u there! I even asked your skype there when u told me that u didnt used skype much.

I tried to talk to u, i tried to play with u but u was always offline bc of time zone and when you flipped for take Chris out, i didnt had any ideia about that plan so who lied it was you. because tbh i would help u guys but none of u talked to me.

So please say to me what i did to piss u out because so far i have no ideia since i tried to talk to u until the moment u call me a liar at skype when i didnt had anything against u.
2044 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
I didn’t gift Chili that was someone else pretending to be me Mel eek
2044 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
I’m still saving for a shop and my Ts are the exact same as they were when I submitted for the last couple of challenges at 970
2044 days 22 hours ago
me2013
The things people on this site will do to set someone up.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!