This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S1: Tahiti]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S1:..

3775 days 14 hours ago
J0K3R
PSULucky
Ty you said Alaskan was a lapdog even though you just admitted you were a follower......

And tbh most of the big threats were voted out early

Well yea I am but I have done some big moves this season as well, what have you done?
3775 days 14 hours ago
mikespike
Parvati is the exception
3775 days 14 hours ago
PSULucky
Neil Ryan and Adam you just said them yourself lol.
3775 days 14 hours ago
J0K3R
mikespike
Parvati is the exception

I Agree!
3775 days 14 hours ago
J0K3R
PSULucky

They were not 'early' Parvati was 'Earky'
3775 days 14 hours ago
PSULucky
Depends on your definition of early
3775 days 14 hours ago
J0K3R
Well Time For Me To Hit The Hay, G'Night Everyone And No Hard Feeling's Dave and Fire. Good Luck You Two!
3775 days 14 hours ago
PSULucky
Well goodnight. I really don't dislike you joker, I just felt like you attacked me after I told you you weren't going to get picked by either of the finalists.

And I don't dislike mike, I just - no offense - would rather see AlaskanFireDragon win (and frankly I've thought you disliked me for a LONG time now)
3775 days 14 hours ago
mikespike
PSULucky

true that can be seen as early, but i was behind all of them going home. If by being able to eliminate that many threats doesnt make my season worthy to win, then i dont know what would
3775 days 14 hours ago
MicklePickle20
I know how I'm going to vote but mike I have a question who doesn't deserve to be on the jury same question for you firedragon
3775 days 14 hours ago
mikespike
Also Dave i dont mind you voting Alaskan. Just let me ask you one question. Did anyone apart from me this entire game make an effort with you? i actually tried talking to you, saved you with a tiki and tried working with you. Im just wondering if anyone else aside from wanted to work with you and put effort into you
3775 days 14 hours ago
mikespike
I know how I'm going to vote but mike I have a question who doesn't deserve to be on the jury same question for you firedragon

Tbh i would say Dave. Just because he wasnt active, didnt make an allies and put in no effort
3775 days 14 hours ago
PSULucky
Mostly ryan and Adam, Mike.
3775 days 14 hours ago
PSULucky
I don't really think you can judge how much effort I put into the game though. People who become obvious immunity threats become bigger targets.
3775 days 14 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Ok mike next question rank the jurors if they were in the f2 with you how the votes would go

open group

Fowler's Survivor: Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!