This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S1: Tahiti]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S1:..

3754 days 17 hours ago
Nathan132
Come on in guys! Welcome to your final tribal council. You've made it as far as you can in this game, now the power shifts to the jury, castaways who you have previously had a hand in voting out. Let's bring in the members of our jury,  Dino, Neil, Adam, Ryan, Dave,  Joshua, Andrea, Mickle, and Ty voted out at the last tribal council.

Mike and FireDragon, you will start us off by giving an opening statement on why you should win. Jury, please wait on asking any questions until both of them have given their opening statements. After that, go crazy. Thanks in advance.

Jury, tonight you are voting for a WINNER. After you have decided, send me the name of the person you would like to win Fowler's Survivor: Tahiti. I will set a date for a reunion and I will read the votes then. Good luck to the final two, and thanks everyone for making this an EXCELLENT first season!
3754 days 17 hours ago
Nathan132
There is no need to hold off for jurors to write speeches because FireDragon went offline so go crazy!
3754 days 17 hours ago
mikespike
Dear Jurors- I have a big penis so please vote me
3754 days 17 hours ago
Eccentro
Honestly I got bored with this camp after merge so I wasn't really paying attention so yeeah I think both finalists are deserving. So I will use some questoins to settle my vote.

Mike-In your own words, what would you say was the hardest part of getting here?
FireDragon-What do you think was your biggest asset in surviving every single attempt made to end your game (BY a BIG ALLIANCE no less)?

Other than that I don't have much to say.
3754 days 17 hours ago
Eccentro
lmao Mike you realize the jury is ALL dudes right? So that would actually make them NOT vote you?
3754 days 17 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Hello jury I appreciate any questions you have to ask me. I will start out by saying I played this game to the best of my abilities and I think I showed that by always being in the majority and winning 4 straight immunities at the end of the game. At the beginning couple of challenges I wanted to impress my tribe mates by doing well in the challenges so they would want to align with me since my presence in challenges would help our tribe not go to tribal council. For example in the first challenge which was pass the torch I was telling every one who to pass the torch to and getting people online to participate so we would win. After the first tribe swap and for the beginning of the merge i felt like I was in a strong alliance that could control the votes. Because of this I felt like winning immunities would be useless and make me be targeted for being a threat so I decided to stay under the radar by not trying in the challenges early on in the merge.  Me and Mike had a f2 deal from the start and we successfully voted out huge threats in the game. At f7 I was in an alliance with mickle and andrea as well as Mike, Ty, and Josh. In order to not have a huge target on my back I decided to keep a bigger one in the game by voting out Dave and not Ty. At f6 I knew I would have to vote with Andrea and Mickle to keep the the numbers balanced. My plan here was to vote out Ty and then make a f3 deal with Joshua and Mike. Although the plan didnt end up working because Ty successfully got Mike and Josh to vote with him Eccentro ended up with the purple rock and the numbers were restored. At f5 I knew that there would be two threats I would have to take out for a chance at winning the game which were Andrea and Ty. I decided to vote out Andrea first because I trusted Mike and I seriously felt like and was told numerous times that Mickle and Andrea were a f2 deal. At f4 I knew that now I had to take out Ty. Mike could not vote Ty because he was his friend so the vote ended up being tied and Mickle got eliminated by losing the tie breaker challenge. At f3 I knew it was the most important challenge yet and I had to win it which I did making it the fourth immunity I had won in a row and got me and my f2 deal Mike to the end where you all now decide our fate. Also dont vote for Mike cuz he hates you all ok.
3754 days 17 hours ago
PSULucky
Well Mike voted me out so yeah
3754 days 17 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
my opening statement is huge ik
3754 days 17 hours ago
mikespike
haha dw im writing my real one now
3754 days 17 hours ago
mikespike
Ok im starting off by saying that i would like everyone to hear everything i have to say before they vote. if you still dont think i deserve this, then i wont be mad if you dont vote me :)
3754 days 17 hours ago
J0K3R
Mike- If You Won That Final Immunity Challenge, Who Would You Have Taken?

FireDragon- What Was Your BIGGEST Move, That You Did instead Of Being Apart Of?
3754 days 17 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
What Was Your BIGGEST Move, That You Did instead Of Being Apart Of?
honestly my biggest move was flipping on andrea because I had voted with her and Mickle for most of the game. I felt like it was the smart move to make because I felt as though if I had stayed true to the f3 deal with Mickle and Andrea neither would have taken me to f2
3754 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
What did you do for the entire merged tribe?
3754 days 17 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
FireDragon-What do you think was your biggest asset in surviving every single attempt made to end your game (BY a BIG ALLIANCE no less)?
Im going to be quite honest with you. The only point where i felt like I was even in danger was the f3. There was no other vote where I felt like I was in danger but I worked hard to put myself into positions where I would be safe. My game was like chess every move i made i made sure that it would be a move that would keep me safe in the future.
3754 days 17 hours ago
J0K3R
What Was Your BIGGEST Move, That You Did instead Of Being Apart Of?
honestly my biggest move was flipping on andrea because I had voted with her and Mickle for most of the game. I felt like it was the smart move to make because I felt as though if I had stayed true to the f3 deal with Mickle and Andrea neither would have taken me to f2

Okay!
3754 days 17 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
dino who is that question to

open group

Fowler's Survivor: Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!