This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S1: Tahiti]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S1:..

3767 days 17 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
What did you do for the entire merged tribe?
At the beginning I was able to stay in the power alliances and gain their trust and the first five people I voted out were people who had not talked to me all game putting me in a good spot at f7. Then I won 4 straight immunities and took out the two most powerful players in the game I felt in Ty and Andrea
3767 days 17 hours ago
mikespike
Lets start off by appreciating all the allies I had in this game. Alaskan, Ty, Andrea, Mickle, Josh, Ryan and Neil. Hang on a second, it looks as though all my allies made the jury. That boys and girls, is because once i chose my allies, i will do whatever it takes to get them as far as possible. The only problem is that it is f2, not f7 or f8. Im sorry you cant be all here, but it is what it is, so bad luck.

I didnt lose a tribal immunity until merge, so i was never at risk of leaving early. I had 2 core alliances at the same time. One was Alaskan/Andrea/Mickle and the other was the all star lads, Ty/Ryan/Josh/Neil. Now i made both these very early on, and i wanted to keep them both in tact for as long as possible. To do this, i steered the votes to one person, in order to keep the trust of both sides. thanks to me, Dino went 9-1. Next i wanted to do the same with Dave, but Ryan approached me with a deal i couldnt turn down, sadly it involved me playing a tiki on Dave, and blindsiding Neil. At this point there were too many threats to keep going, and Neil had to be the first to cut off. This also gave me my closest ally, Ty.

Now i confessed to Ty my move on Neil, he then revealed to me that Ryan was playing everyone. I knew Ryan and Adam were close, so wanted to split them up. This was just after the group mentality task, and i was labeled most untrustworthy and next to go. This was the second lowest point in my game. Ty AKA Jesus was my saviour by telling me he had a tiki. Knowing i was now safe, i messaged everyone to vote Adam and asked people to play a tiki on me. Adam was not the target though. I was expecting someone to tell Adam i was voting him, then i thought a tiki was gonna be played on him, my and Ty would vote Ryan and was hoping he went home. To my surprise, 2 tikis were played on him and all the people i asked to vote Adam did, even Ryan! this shocked me and gave me the confidence that i had the power to win the game.

With Ryan still in play, it was time for him to go. I made him think he was safe, then with my numbers, took him out. The biggest threat was gone.

Now my two alliances were Josh/Ty and Mickle/Andrea/Alaskan. Dave was the only one i wasnt working with. I actually thought me and Dave were gonna go far after i saved him with the tiki, but he just wasnt active enough to be a trusted ally at this point. I didnt want to lose an ally at this vote, so messaged everyone to vote Dave. Shockingly behind my back, Andrea led her alliance to vote Ty instead. it went to a draw, and i was able to change things back to how i wanted at the revote, Keeping Ty and saying bye to Dave.

All 5 of my allies are now left and things get heated. I had to pick a side next tribal, i chose Ty/Josh as a logical choice, i knew we were going to rocks and that was a risk i was willing to take. Unfortunately Josh got unlucky and went home, leaving myself in a bad position. My lowest point of the game.

I went hard out villain on Andrea now, because I knew her alliance wanted Ty gone. if they wanted me gone instead, i thought i could swing Alaskan. This plan worked and failed. I wasnt able to make myself the target, but i was able to Swing alaskan into voting Andrea instead. Now with Mickle an easy target, the final 3 was set up.

My two most trusting allies at the end with me. I knew that both would take me to f2, so i was feeling quite confident at this point. Alaskan went beast mode at the final challenge and here we are, the final 2

If you cant see that the game i played was flawless and brilliant then i feel bad for you because you must have some mental health issues. Fire away with questions, and if you find a fault in my game, i will quit right here on the spot.

Shoutout to Ty for being an awesome ally and sticking with me, also thanks to Nathan and Nathan for hosting a quality season that i am proud to be a part of. Peace

Mike Daddy out
3767 days 16 hours ago
J0K3R
At the beginning I was able to stay in the power alliances and gain their trust and the first five people I voted out were people who had not talked to me all game putting me in a good spot at f7. Then I won 4 straight immunities and took out the two most powerful players in the game I felt in Ty and Andrea

WRONG WRONG! You took ME out Mike took Andrea out!
3767 days 16 hours ago
PSULucky
Mike - why do you hate me?

AlaskanFireDragon - in one sentence, why do you deserve to win?
3767 days 16 hours ago
mikespike
Mike-In your own words, what would you say was the hardest part of getting here?

Honestly, it was like i said when i was at the lowest point in the game. After you were purple rocked out, i lost hope being down in numbers. i thought that was it. Managing to get Alaskan to vote Andrea instead of ty was a late, but key turning point
3767 days 16 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
umm ty if we both voted andrea then how did only mike take her out?
3767 days 16 hours ago
mikespike
Mike- If You Won That Final Immunity Challenge, Who Would You Have Taken?

Honestly i was hoping never to make that decision, but i think you know what the answer is haha.
3767 days 16 hours ago
mikespike
Mike - why do you hate me?

lol i dont hate you, i saved yo ass with a tiki! haha. I just voted you out because you were the only person left who wasnt my ally
3767 days 16 hours ago
J0K3R
AlaskanFiredragon
umm ty if we both voted andrea then how did only mike take her out?

It was his idea and his plan you ONLY went along with it like a little lap dog you were Mike Daddy's little bitch this WHOLE season.
3767 days 16 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
AlaskanFireDragon - in one sentence, why do you deserve to win?
I felt like at every step of the game I made the best strategic decisions that never put me in a position of danger and in the end played a strong physical game that made it impossible to take me out for four rounds
3767 days 16 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Ty i didnt even vote the same as Mike for many of the votes lolol
3767 days 16 hours ago
mikespike

Kept myself and my allies in as long as possible. nothing else i had to do
3767 days 16 hours ago
J0K3R
AlaskanFiredragon
Ty i didnt even vote the same as Mike for many of the votes lolol

I know that but I was talking about you saying you took out Andrea sure you were APART of the move but did you spend hours trying to get EVERYONES votes for her NO, Did you make sure EVERYTHING was in order before you striked? NO! Mike did and that's why he deserves the win more than you do!
3767 days 16 hours ago
mikespike
2 tikis were played on him

*i meant to say 1 tikis were played on me*
3767 days 16 hours ago
PSULucky
Personally I think Mike made too many allies this game... I prefer Alaskan's gameplay better (plus idc if he voted me)

open group

Fowler's Survivor: Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!