This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S1: Tahiti]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S1:..

3754 days ago
Anoreoz897
K...well heres my rant. First I guess congrats to the both of you. Tbh I have no idea how Mike is sitting in the F2...but he is. Secondly....I wanna congratulate you both on the blindsides of all of us. I personally had NO Idea I would be going home that night. I was shocked. I had created this master plan with people on the bottom of the totem pole to get Mike out...and it came back to bite me in the butt. I thought I had the noobs on my side...especially after I heard that Ryan wanted me out. I was shocked by that too...but this is game I guess. The funny thing is that if the people I talked with STUCK with me...they would've gotten farther as well. But of course you guys were stupid and are now with me on jury. Now...on to the F2. I want you BOTH to answer why you considered me a "threat" and why I am Juror #3. Go :)
3754 days ago
mikespike
btw i want to hear from both of you y do u think i was so much of a threat or y do u think i would have won against you

I saw you as the only one of of alaskan and mickle who had the balls to make a move on me. And I don't think I made enemies this game. If I didnt make the move I did when I did, I wouldn't be here and quite honestly I don't think you would have gone this far either
3753 days 23 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
I want you BOTH to answer why you considered me a "threat" and why I am Juror #3. Go :)

Ok this is a really easy answer and that was you and ryan were an obvious duo and both of you are really great group game players from my experience. Neither of you really talked to me throughout the game so I knew that we would have to take one of you out so the two of you wouldn't be in control of the game
3753 days 23 hours ago
mikespike
Ok Adam let me start off by explaining why you are juror 3. You had close allies that would vote for you, and you're not a sheep. Those are the two things that win the jury in my opinion. You are also a threat because you are not a Sheep, like you said, you had moves planned but I just happened to be one step a head and strike first.

Ok now my turn to disagree with something. I'm not surprised I made it to the end. Look at the timing of my moves. It is usually surprising when a player playing making big moves early makes the end,  but the difference is the moves I made were smart.  The only played who would make moves on me were you ryan and ty. This is why I made a move on you and Ryan early.  Also with Neil gone ty was no longer a threat, he was an ally. Towards the end yonni became a threat so I made my move on Her. If you really look at my game there was no way I wasn't making the end. I just hope my hard work gets rewarded now
3753 days 23 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
btw i want to hear from both of you y do u think i was so much of a threat or y do u think i would have won against you
andrea you were kind of the leader in the alliance telling us how to vote and stuff thats why you would have beat me and btw your description about how I played is bs and I dont feel like arguing with you
3753 days 22 hours ago
Anoreoz897
This is where the two of you made a mistake. In the beginning of the game....Ryan and I were working together....but by the time merge came along, we had joined separate alliances. You two still never really figured that out. And the reason I was so surprised that Mike made it to finals was because at some point almost EVERYONE wanted him out.
3753 days 22 hours ago
mikespike
Yes Adam, I realized that when my first plan to vote ryan out failed. I told him to vote you cos I thought he would have played a Tiki on you, which is why I didn't actually vote you, I voted ryan at the tribal you went. Instead he actually voted you and you went out, the only tribal where I was in minority.
And yes I was aware everyone wanted me out at some point which is why I played so hard to save myself every single vote. I was always in danger of being the target. After you and Ryan went out, I had contol of everyone which is what I wanted. If I don't think people actually understand how difficult this game was for me to make the end, and I should get some credit for doing so
3753 days 22 hours ago
mikespike
Also @ Andrea in reference to me making too many enemies. The only time enemies are a problem is during the game when they want you out, and then with bitter jurors. If you recognize my game play as good, but then don't vote me to win because i voted you out,  that is just being bitter. Personally when I'm on the jury, I forget everything that happened in the game.  Ignore my allies and rivals, and just vote purely on who played the best game
3753 days 18 hours ago
Anoreoz897
I think I know who I am voting for :) Thanks Nathan!
3753 days 6 hours ago
yonni98
Mike im not bitter i i think you played an AMAZING game! gl to both :)
3753 days 1 hour ago
mikespike
Thank you :)
3753 days ago
Dryerfish
fuqin vote

open group

Fowler's Survivor: Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!