This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S1: Tahiti]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S1:..

3775 days 13 hours ago
J0K3R
Well Sent My Vote In And I Really Do Hope The Person I Voted For Wins This Game!
3775 days 13 hours ago
J0K3R
PSULucky
Personally I think Mike made too many allies this game... I prefer Alaskan's gameplay better (plus idc if he voted me)

So... the trick is not to make allies? OH okay how did that strategy work for you?
3775 days 12 hours ago
mikespike
PSULucky
Personally I think Mike made too many allies this game... I prefer Alaskan's gameplay better (plus idc if he voted me)

I made allies to keep me safe. No such thing as too many allies. obviously i did something right if i made the end
3775 days 12 hours ago
mikespike
So... the trick is not to make allies? OH okay how did that strategy work for you?

my point exactly
3775 days 12 hours ago
PSULucky
@J0k3r
There's a difference between making too many allies and no allies at all LOL
also you accuse Alaskan of being a follower even though you do the same thing with mike
3775 days 12 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
I know that but I was talking about you saying you took out Andrea sure you were APART of the move but did you spend hours trying to get EVERYONES votes for her NO, Did you make sure EVERYTHING was in order before you striked? NO! Mike did and that's why he deserves the win more than you do!
lmao i dont think it takes hours to make sure everything is in order and get peoples votes. 3 people voted her he mailed us to vote for her its not that hard ty
3775 days 12 hours ago
J0K3R
@J0k3r
There's a difference between making too many allies and no allies at all LOL
also you accuse Alaskan of being a follower even though you do the same thing with mike

Sure but is it me in the Final 3 NO! So vote for the person that ME One Of The BIGGEST Threats This Season FOLLOWED
3775 days 12 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
ty your ego is so gigantic its not even funny
3775 days 12 hours ago
J0K3R
I know that but I was talking about you saying you took out Andrea sure you were APART of the move but did you spend hours trying to get EVERYONES votes for her NO, Did you make sure EVERYTHING was in order before you striked? NO! Mike did and that's why he deserves the win more than you do!
lmao i dont think it takes hours to make sure everything is in order and get peoples votes. 3 people voted her he mailed us to vote for her its not that hard ty

Theoretically speaking -_- and so you agree you followed him and his plan?
3775 days 12 hours ago
J0K3R
AlaskanFiredragon
ty your ego is so gigantic its not even funny

Well if EVERYONE wanted me gone I am assuming I am a threat, No?
3775 days 12 hours ago
PSULucky
Ty you said Alaskan was a lapdog even though you just admitted you were a follower......

And tbh most of the big threats were voted out early
3775 days 12 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
I already knew long before he told me to vote her that she was a threat I had to betray
3775 days 12 hours ago
mikespike
lets just all agree that Mike Daddy made a lot of big moves and everyone trusted king Mike Daddy because the whole cast was Mike Daddys sheep. even Fowler
3775 days 12 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
lol even fowler
3775 days 12 hours ago
mikespike
And tbh most of the big threats were voted out early

Dave please tell me big threats that were voted out earlier then Neil, Ryan, Adam, Andrea and Ty? they were the ONLY threats this game

open group

Fowler's Survivor: Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!